Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other (25430 Views)

Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers / N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC / Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by ceejay4real(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
makavel7:

This is what PW Botha had to say about black Africans in 1985

“Pretoria has been made by the White mind for the White man. We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the Blacks that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the Blacks in a thousand and one ways. The Republic of South Africa that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expense of intelligence, sweat and blood. .

We do not pretend like other Whites that we like Blacks. The fact that, Blacks look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles simply because they look alike. If God wanted us to be equal to the Blacks, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that the Afrikaner is an honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being. Nevertheless, it is comforting to know that behind the scenes, Europe, America, Canada, Australia -and all others are behind us in spite of what they say.
It is our strong conviction, therefore, that the Black is the raw material for the White man. And here is a creature that lacks foresight. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”.
By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Black man is the symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn’t it plausible, therefore that the White man is created to rule the Black man? Come to think of what would happen one day if you woke up and on the throne sat a Kaff*ir! Can you imagine what would happen to our women? Does anyone of you believe that the Blacks can rule this country?

His Excellency Botha. ”

This rightly applies to all africans. Need I say more

Are you sure about this? It's damn 2 blunt 4 a leader to utter in public. However, it's self evident that we blacks are mostly greedy buh I won't subscribe to the notion that we're inferior to the whites or the Asiatics.
Back to topic; Saraki and his fellow distinguished no try at all! This is the height of insensitivity, I swear!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by tefund(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
captainflash:
Your crush who doesnt know u, Weather u exist or not, better leave that kind of crush abeg and foscus on ur life. cheesy
that dude is a low life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by sledok: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
God please give us a solution to our problem in this country. Our leaders have misled us a lot. We are tired of being misled. Most of our Politicians are using this God given Country of ours to play. This is the more reason our youths (Hausa,Igbo,Yoruba,Ijaw,Idoma,Tiv and others) should unite well and fight for our national problem. Please let God direct Buhari so that he can lead us well. I discovered that some Politicians are trying to make our Economy collapse before the end of the year. Let all the youths unite and protest peacefully so that our leaders will know that we are annoyed. Breaking up the Country will not help us because the same Politicians will still lead us. Imagine legistators spending this kind of money in this dying economy. Buhari please do something to stop it. Some Civil/Public servants are being owed salaries,arrears,pensions. We have so many unemployed in the streets, the Agric sectors needs to be revamped, many beggars in the streets. What is wrong with our Politicians. Can't they think? Has common sense gone out of them? I pity their followers. Please let's have a re-think now before these greedy politicians empty our treasury. I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Reference(m): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
mobaking:
I hope this is a 'december fool' (april fool) news.The thunder that will strike those senators is doing pressups.

Abegi. The thunder is on a beach in Hawaii 'shaking it'. You guys will just swell up like a mid Pacific volcano and vent only hot air. Told you guys this country under this structure can never change. You will only see the light when the game changes.

Are they not your reps. Why can't you pay them directly from your pockets. Aren't you the people sending them to represent you. If so can you afford to give them a 30 million naira car to discuss, dialogue and decision on your behalf with the rest of Nigeria. Can you. If so, why not. If not them you must be feel totally swindled.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by TruthisGOD: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
LaudGuy:

Lool@racism. It isn't. Innosson just needs to employ more creative people in his company. He needs to lobby hard in both federal and state level for his products to be used by Govt officials, this also includes neighbouring west African states. It won't just fall into his laps. I'm a big fan of Innosson but his marketing and sales team needs to be overhauled.
you ppl are amazin! He can only upgrade tro FG patronage.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by ChrisObioha(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
8unit:
i love Saraki. My crush.

All this people quoting cos i said i love Saraki. I love him, am proud He's the Number 3 in Nigeria. I've been crushing on him since my secondary school. I've more pictures of him on my phone than i do have mine. He should do whatever he likes with Senate Money, afterall why did u think He spent money to win election? oh u think he spent his money just to be a pauper? Come on. He deserves 15 2016 model cars. Too bad i didn't see any Range Rover. Too bad the cars ain't even armoured. I love u Saraki, i love u daddy, I'll forever do. Haters should die
Mercedes S550 is bulletproof.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Iyoma2(f): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
I beg make somebody help me with small money make i take chop n buy medicie. because of GOD.w
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by mrmetoo1: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
oforij:

and you think they will agree to that?

Never!! Best thing for this country is if we could scrap NASS or put them on a part-time basis.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
wheredemdey:
This is one of those stories you read and you are convinced that the Blackman nay African is a curse to himself and The entire world.

What on earth is a sane human being doing with 10cars at the same time??

The African man is just a consumer....hardly inventing anything....just consuming ....hardly useful to his society...despite the dearth of good healthcare....gd infrastructure...maternal mortality etc.....some famed politicians wants to spend 4.7b on a depreciable asset like a car

God pls grant one of those uselessss African leaders grace to piss Putin offf so he can just nuke this useless continent.

This country is a big joke

. My brother... we are on thesame page; almost all my post has been addressing this cursed race of earth... yet some fools that know nothing come to insult their father...

The black Men are next to Devils, both in skin and at heart... I wonder why I was created a black man!!! A Cursed, savaged race...

**spits**.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Holyman3(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
wheredemdey:
This is one of those stories you read and you are convinced that the Blackman nay African is a curse to himself and The entire world.

The African man is just a consumer....hardly inventing anything....just consuming ....hardly useful to his society...despite the dearth of good healthcare....gd infrastructure...maternal mortality etc.....some famed politicians wants to spend 4.7b on a depreciable asset like a car

God pls grant one of those uselessss African leaders grace to piss Putin offf so he can just nuke this useless continent.

This country is a big joke.

I have said it many times.. This new set of thieves are just fighting the old set of thieves so that they will relax and steal.
What i don't understand is why none of them can stand up and say 'no, we already have cars, lets use this money to help Nigeria'.

What is the difference between this and what Stella Oduah was accused of?
The opposition accused Stella Odua of buying high priced Armored vehicles and now she is in the senate and they just approved funds to buy her new cars.

We are totally doomed and screwed up in this Zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by omohanet(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
If this is fact, then Nigeria is not broke
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by ColeworldMD(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2015
wheredemdey:

This country is a big joke

I've always lived my live trying to be proud of my origin but a group of people are judged based on the majority and quite frankly the majority of blacks are making it so hard to make any sense of it. What u wrote is exactly what my friend said & I was trying to defend black ppl by saying maybe it's cause of our environment, but seeing articles like this & and the atrocities being comminted by blacks it's really mind boggling. Chris Rock once said "who's more racist black ppl or white ppl? Black ppl cuz anything white ppl dnt like abt black ppl, black ppl really dnt like it about black ppl" how many NGO's owned by blacks are making significant impact on blacks ppl? I sorry sory for my ppl o, I sorry for Africa - fela said this many years ago & nothin's changed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by gatoyi: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wow - these days, you don't have to look far to see self-hating racists. That sort of mentality is what will lead to development, right? Your inferiority complex? Your ranting and raving? Your quoting foreigners that have come into your continent and massacred hundreds of thousands of your people while claiming that they are better? A people responsible for not one but two world wars who still open their mouths to accuse others of killing each other? Who do you think is selling those cars to those senators? Are those Nigerian-made cars they're buying? Who do you think makes corruption so easy? Whose banks do you think your country's wealth is languishing in? What system invented and created the Senate? Is our current democracy African based? Someone designs you to be a certain way - as consumers of finished goods and sources of raw materials, and you think it's innate. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery you effing morons! You most certainly aren't helping matters.

makavel7:

This is what PW Botha had to say about black Africans in 1985

“Pretoria has been made by the White mind for the White man. We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the Blacks that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the Blacks in a thousand and one ways. The Republic of South Africa that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expense of intelligence, sweat and blood. .

We do not pretend like other Whites that we like Blacks. The fact that, Blacks look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles simply because they look alike. If God wanted us to be equal to the Blacks, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that the Afrikaner is an honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being. Nevertheless, it is comforting to know that behind the scenes, Europe, America, Canada, Australia -and all others are behind us in spite of what they say.
It is our strong conviction, therefore, that the Black is the raw material for the White man. And here is a creature that lacks foresight. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”.
By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Black man is the symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn’t it plausible, therefore that the White man is created to rule the Black man? Come to think of what would happen one day if you woke up and on the throne sat a Kaff*ir! Can you imagine what would happen to our women? Does anyone of you believe that the Blacks can rule this country?

His Excellency Botha. ”

This rightly applies to all africans. Need I say more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus / Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons / Awujale To Jonathan: Obas Don’t Campaign For Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.