Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa (29764 Views)

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos / Leak Video: Nigeria Woman Caught Having S*x With Her Child In D Bush / Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by leondaartista(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
;Dr.i.p.such a thing would surely happen cos our citizens are over dere in search of greener pastures.but end up getting greener death.come back home and make ur country worth itr.i.p.such a thing would surely happen cos our citizens are over dere in search of greener pastures.but end up getting greener death.come back home and make ur country worth itr.i.p.such a thing would surely happen cos our citizens are over dere in search of greener pastures.but end up getting greener death.come back home and make ur country worth it
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Viktor1983(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Shit+y South Africa .....
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Tingler(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
May her soul rest in peace, S/A synonymous with crime. Her hubby may be the target but they couldn't get him
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by cruzita(f): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
how many deaths have we recorded this month? how many more are we going to record?God help us
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by cynhamscakes(f): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
May her soul rest on peace.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by adelujohn(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is serious oo!!
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
you shouldn't be allowed to breed.
irunooboo:
Rip to her. She is too young to leave this world especially the taste and feeling of been penetrated by a very big dick. Sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tingler:
May her soul rest in peace, S/A synonymous with crime. Her hubby may be the target but they couldn't get him

Or he could be behind it like in the Diwani murder case. How did the gunman know she was alone & where were the rest of the people working in that office? Sorry but it makes no sense to me. I feel like this is just a cover up & SA being used as a scapegoat yet again. Anyway, people are gunned down here every day, so it's not like they're actively seeking out Nigerians as this post seems to be insinuating. Example, SA goal keeper Senzo Meyiwa's killers are yet to face the jingle of the law. They're still at large. So again, it is absolute tosh for this report to say the police are picking sides & slacking off when it comes to nabbing the culprits involved in cases concerning Nigerians. This is not CSI:SA , where cases are solved in an hour or 48 hrs. This is real life & cases sometimes take time to solve. I'm sure the police will do their best in this case & all revealed in due time.

RIP to her though.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by blaise00700(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
leondaartista:
;Dr.i.p.such a thing would surely happen cos our citizens are over dere in search of greener pastures.but end up getting greener death.come back home and make ur country worth itr.i.p.such a thing would surely happen cos our citizens are over dere in search of greener pastures.but end up getting greener death.come back home and make ur country worth itr.i.p.such a thing would surely happen cos our citizens are over dere in search of greener pastures.but end up getting greener death.come back home and make ur country worth it

Boko Haram have killed more people in that place you call home.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Pidggin(f): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
irunooboo:
Rip to her. She is too young to leave this world especially the taste and feeling of been penetrated by a very big dick. Sad embarassed

You need deliverance.

RIP angel
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Missmossy(f): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Chai!!!

This is too bad, very disheartening.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by bidex2015: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
God Almighty save Nigerians from the wicked world we found ourselfs
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
South africa is a rubbish and very unsafe country to live is one of the reasons i left that shit hole of a country.
Some idiota drug addict pulled a hand gun on me and tried to shoot me just to rob me of my shopping on my way back from SPAR supermarket in hillbrow jo 'burg.
Luckily for me i shot him first.
These people do not care they can kill for just a packet of craven A, (cigarette) .

Who in their right mind still want to live in SA?
A lot of nigerians i know were shot a killed by mostly zimbabwean thugs. One of them was my best friend. I left that shiit hole 12 years ago. I hear nigerians are even bringing up their children in that shiite hole
If nigerian women like let them pray and fast for 10 years it won't make any differends SAns have been killin nigerians since 18 bc

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
South africa is a rubbish and very unsafe country to live is one of the reasons i left that shit hole of a country.
Some idiota drug addict pull a hand gun on and tried to shoot me just to rob me of my shopping on my way back from SPAR supermarket in hillbrow jo 'burg.
Luckily for me i shot him first.
These people do not care they can kill for just a packet of craven A, (cigarette) .

Who in their right mind still want to live in SA?
A lot of nigerians i know were shot a killed by mostly zimbabwean thugs. One of them was my best friend. I left that shiit hole 12 years ago. I hear nigerians are even bringing up their children in that shiite hole

Good & never come back. Stay in your little haven where there is zero crime- Shangri la.

Oh & I'm glad you admit that it is mostly other foreigners committing these crimes against foreigners. Just putting it out there smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Boyooosa(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Uhn a fi irun obo na!
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Good & never come back. Stay in your little haven where there is zero crime- Shangri la.
there is no need to be emotional, its just my opinion tongue,
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh & I'm glad you admit that it is mostly other foreigners committing these crimes against foreigners. Just putting it out there smiley
south africans are also violent. Lets be honest.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
there is no need to be emotional, its just my opinion tongue,

Not an ounce of emotion, I am South African after all tongue But surely you didn't expect me to twirl & skip when you just called my country a shithole, as if yours is some kind of Eden.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Omeny: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
The xenophobia continue!
Just the way gun men killed Lucky Dube thinking he was a Nigeria!
This Govt must not keep their so called fight on corruption alone!
SA Ambassador must be summoned!
It is high time we stop this wicked killings of innocent Nigerians across the Universe!
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:

I'm not denying that, but when cases like this happen, people usually point fingers at South Africans, whilst forgetting that South Africa is also home to criminals from all over Africa & abroad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
While nigerians worship foreigners here irrespective of their nationality,treat them like they came from heaven;whether they are ghanians or south africans,etc. It's the opposite for nigerians living in other African countries.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not an ounce of emotion, I am South African after all tongue But surely you didn't expect me to twirl & skip when you just called my country a shithole, as if yours is some kind of Eden.
i am not even a nigerian if that's what you are suggesting yes! There are no crime were am from surely not as bad as in SA. Were i almost lost me life because some addict wanted my shopping
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by wiringdpt(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
South Africa is worse this period. Robbery everywhere, I was chased with a gun once. Even their taxi drivers at their airport are robbers.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by chibykem(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
make I see any Ghanian or those albinos way say them na South Africans 4 my corner here...
otiigba1:
Nigerian bathed with acid in Ghana,Nigerian gunned down in Joburg.
Shee na like this we go dey dey?[/quote][/color][quote author=nifton post=40943723]Nigerian bathed with acid in Ghana,Nigerian gunned down in Joburg.
Shee na like this we go dey dey

make I see any Ghanian or those albinos way say them na South Africans 4 my corner here...
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
i am not even a nigerian if that's what you are suggesting yes! There are no crime were am from surely not as bad as in SA. Were i almost lost me life because some addict wanted my shopping

There's probably less crime in your little cocoon because unlike SA, it probably doesn't have as many penniless asylum seekers, who will then come here & start hustling on these streets looking for a quick buck
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not denying that, but when cases like this happen, people usually point fingers at South Africans, whilst forgetting that South Africa is also home to criminals from all over Africa & abroad
am glad you recognise this, so did i as i asserted earlier it was a ZIM guy who tried to rob me as i also asserted luckily i shot him first, am not proud i shot him SA turned me into a thug almost
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by ZDee: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is very sad may she RIP, but the killer is likely to be a foreigner, I've been hearing many such storiies where foreign gangs kill other foreirgners. and ofcos nigerians feeling persecuted as usual, many south africans are unhappy with the slow justice system.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by ZianaJordana(f): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
DinoBliss3:
-----------------------------------------------------
Atention!
Atention!!
Atention!!!
Atention!!!!
Atention!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------

Play This Ebony Sex Video Online Easy nd Fast on ur Phone No money reduction free streaming and Downloading 0.00naira
Continue Downloading....Playing.....
*Attention. Smh.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
am glad you recognise this, so did i as i asserted earlier it was a ZIM guy who tried to rob me as i also asserted luckily i shot him first, am not proud i shot him SA turned me into a thug almost

When in Rome.... grin I'm glad we brought out the thug in you, it was probably there all along anyway cheesy
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

There's probably less crime in your little cocoon because unlike SA, it probably doesn't have as many penniless asylum seekers, who will then come here & start hustling on these streets looking for a quick buck
well.. you say you are not emotional but every word you have written on here reeks of emotion, any way it wont change my opinion about that shiite hole.

And oh! Believe it or not there are more asylum seekers in England than SA. Then again its easier for you to blame foreigners unlike me.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by akigbemaru: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
South Africa and naija woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Final-Year Students Flee From Delta Poly Exam Hall As Gunshots Rock Campus / Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) / Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.