Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa (29916 Views)

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos / Leak Video: Nigeria Woman Caught Having S*x With Her Child In D Bush / Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by ZianaJordana(f): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
The article doesn't explain much. So, basically, they believe it's a hate crime? I just don't understand the mentality of a lot of these xenophobic South Africans, attacking other African people. If this escalates, perhaps Nigerians (and other Africans who are being targeted) should leave, if they can, of course. That's if it's no longer safe for them to be in the country, or they regularly come across hostility.
You'd think they'd be 'woke' considering their history, and wouldn't attack other black people for doing well. Terrible.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
well.. you say you are not emotional but every word you have written on here reeks of emotion, any way it wont change my opinion about that shiite hole.

And oh! Believe it or not there are more asylum seekers in England than SA. Then again its easier for you to blame foreigners unlike me.

Don't care! Shithole or not, you still left your Canaan & came here. Tell me how that makes sense? As we speak, you're probably sitting somewhere is some foreign country other than your fatherland. Whatever South Africans do, they do it IN their own country, sorry you're caught in the crossfire...just stay home next time, better still, don't set your cracked heels here again grin
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

When in Rome.... grin I'm glad we brought out the thug in you, it was probably there all along anyway cheesy
well.. i suppose it probably was tongue, me think you are gorgeous btw wink

Oh ! Did i also mention i have a son with a zulu girl in SA so i am kind of will never stay away from SA. Be going there soon to see him (i always do) one good thing i got out of the shit hole tongue
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
well.. i suppose it probably was tongue, me think you are gorgeous btw wink

Oh ! Did i also mention i have a son with a zulu girl in SA so i am kind of will never stay away from SA. Be going there soon to see him (i always do) one good thing i got out of the shit hole tongue

No, stay away! I'll personally wait for you at any of the major airports. Just give me the date & time grin

Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Miami11: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
ZianaJordana:
The article doesn't explain much. So, basically, they believe it's a hate crime? I just don't understand the mentality of a lot of these xenophobic South Africans, attacking other African people. If this escalates, perhaps Nigerians (and other Africans who are being targeted) should leave, if they can, of course. That's if it's no longer safe for them to be in the country, or they regularly come across hostility.
You'd think they'd be 'woke' considering their history, and wouldn't attack other black people for doing well. Terrible.

What about Nigerians that kill each other everyday is that xenophobia too

How about book haram killings or ritual killing in Nigeria ( is that any different)

I think killings happen everywhere even at home, one should just condemn the act and hope the killers will be brought to justice
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Don't care! Shithole or not, you still left your Canaan & came here. Tell me how that makes sense? As we speak, you're probably sitting somewhere is some foreign country other than your fatherland. Whatever South Africans do, they do it IN their own country, sorry you're caught in the crossfire...just stay home next time, better still, don't set your cracked heels here again grin
oh! I came there to feed them what they wanted, i made loads money doing that too, enjoyed every bit of it ( SA women).
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
oh! I came there to feed them what they wanted, i made loads money doing that too, enjoyed every bit of it ( SA women).

And to that I say, good riddance to bad rubbish. Mazel tov! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, stay away! I'll personally wait for you at any of the major airports. Just give me the date & time grin
i love your sense of humour, of course, in fact i will bring you a present from England too tongue
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Miami11: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
South africa is a rubbish and very unsafe country to live is one of the reasons i left that shit hole of a country.
Some idiota drug addict pulled a hand gun on me and tried to shoot me just to rob me of my shopping on my way back from SPAR supermarket in hillbrow jo 'burg.
Luckily for me i shot him first.
These people do not care they can kill for just a packet of craven A, (cigarette) .

Who in their right mind still want to live in SA?
A lot of nigerians i know were shot a killed by mostly zimbabwean thugs. One of them was my best friend. I left that shiit hole 12 years ago. I hear nigerians are even bringing up their children in that shiite hole
If nigerian women like let them pray and fast for 10 years it won't make any differends SAns have been killin nigerians since 18 bc

As if boko haram have not been killing fellow Nigerians since 1800 bc,

As if ritual killers don't kill in Nigeria

Nigerians kill fellow Nigerians everyday

What is different if a Nigerian is killed abroad or at home, ain't they both the same evils

Just condemn the killer and stop acting holier than all countries

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And to that I say, good riddance to bad rubbish.
sorry to disappoint you, i will probably be down there soonest, can't get rid of me that easily even if you tried. Only i have gone legit no more dealing on kafifi for me grin
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
i love your sense of humour, of course, in fact i will bring you a present from England too tongue

Make sure it's English, very hot with a good set of teeth grin Don't want some snaggle tooth bloke, as they're well known for their bad teeth the English tongue

Where are you originally from anyway? Don't be shy now. I wanna know this perfect country of yours #eyeroll
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
sorry to disappoint you, i will probably be down there soonest, can't get rid of me that easily even if you tried. Only i have gone legit no more dealing on kafifi for me grin

Good for you smiley
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Onlymewakacum(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
God pls protect my cousins in SA & bring an end to this senseless killings.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by ZianaJordana(f): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Miami11:

What about Nigerians that kill each other everyday is that xenophobia too

How about book haram killings or ritual killing in Nigeria ( is that any different)

I think killings happen everywhere even at home, one should just condemn the act and hope the killers will be brought to justice
South Africa is known for it's xenophobia, mainly against other Africans. It's highly likely that it could've possibly been tribalism and a hate crime, especially as they implied that it's becoming quite rampant. I mean, what were their reasons for killing her? Was there any evidence of theft? Could she possibly have known the gunman? That's the problem with the article. Because of the lack of info, there's always going to be that suspicion.
And, of course ritual killings are terrible, as well as terrorist attacks. I agree that we should condemn them as killers, period, but if there are people who being killed solely because they're Nigerian, Somali, etc., then I think that also needs to be addressed.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by refiner(f): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
am glad you recognise this, so did i as i asserted earlier it was a ZIM guy who tried to rob me as i also asserted luckily i shot him first, am not proud i shot him SA turned me into a thug almost

so u re nw a murderer
scared oooo embarassed[
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
ZianaJordana:

South Africa is known for it's xenophobia, mainly against other Africans. It's highly likely that it could've possibly been tribalism and a hate crime, especially as they implied that it's becoming quite rampant. I mean, what were their reasons for killing her? Was there any evidence of theft? Could she possibly have known the gunman? That's the problem with the article. Because of the lack of info, there's always going to be that suspicion.
And, of course ritual killings are terrible, as well as terrorist attacks. I agree that we should condemn them as killers, period, but if there are people who being killed solely because they're Nigerian, Somali, etc., then I think that also needs to be addressed.

Nywe nywe nywe. Shut up! Xenophobia this, xenophobia that, don't South Africans also get killed here daily? When your people are fucking each other up over the dumbest shit, is it not the same South Africans that rush them to hospitals or call 10111? You sitting there in Makoko typing crap as if you know every single South African. Kak!
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
refiner:

so u re nw a murderer
scared oooo embarassed[
he did not die, besides he would have shot me , he gave me no choice, an sure you have heard of a thing called self defence
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Miami11: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
ZianaJordana:

At the moment it looks like an isolated incidence, maybe robbery, thugs (am leaning towards that)

With poverty in all major African cities reckless killings will be inevitable

Hopefully this stops.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Make sure it's English, very hot with a good set of teeth grin Don't want some snaggle tooth bloke, as they're well known for their bad teeth the English tongue

Where are you originally from anyway? Don't be shy now. I wanna know this perfect country of yours #eyeroll
i was born in england my father is nigerian. No biggie and yes he will be definitely English and no snaggle tooth grin
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by refiner(f): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
he did not die, besides he would have shot me , he gave me no choice, an sure you have heard of a thing called self defence

Hnmm Fank God......Buh u go arround wif gun or knife?
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by refiner(f): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:

u must be Vewi bad
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
refiner:

in S africa yes, every one carries or has a gun. You can buy them legally for 100 rands
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Miami11: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And to that I say, good riddance to bad rubbish. Mazel tov! cheesy

Punky don't mind them Nigerians are good at playing victims. Especially with fellow Africans countries
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
i was born in england my father is nigerian. No biggie

*side eye*
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Miami11:

Punky don't mind them Nigerians are good at playing victims. Especially with fellow Africans countries

Yeah

*nods*
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by refiner(f): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
in S africa yes, every one carries or has a gun. You can buy them legally for 100 rands

bad.......Fank God for Nigeria
Buh by d way u re nw a baby daddy,,,,,,davido is nt alone in dis.......kudos ;
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*side eye*
why na? I thought you said he will definitely be English, Hot and no snaggle tooth? grin your wishes has come through. tongue
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
why na? I thought you said he will definitely be English, Hot and no snaggle tooth? grin your wishes has come through. tongue

You got a baby mama. I don't do used goods tongue grin
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
refiner:

bad.......Fank God for Nigeria
Buh by d way u re nw a baby daddy,,,,,,davido is nt alone in dis.......kudos ;
thanks, well.. i would have had a child/children eventually so why not begin early. grin grin and have as much as possible.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by refiner(f): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
otiigba1:
thanks, well.. i would have had a child/children eventually so why not begin early. grin grin and have as much as possible.

u would av had a child or u already av one.....
well I Lov young couples,,,,Buh mine shuld be after my education.
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You got a baby mama. I don't do used goods tongue grin
used goods? grin not to worry its as good as new.most guys have baby mama's nowadays, (celebrities included)but it will be different with me and you, we can make it official in the church tongue . Am sure you would like to have more babies with me. wink
Re: Nigeria Woman Killed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
refiner:

u would av had a child or u already av one.....
well I Lov young couples,,,,Buh mine shuld be after my education.
yes! i already have a child, i began early so as to have even as more as possible. tongue
No palaver when ever you are ready we can have more wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos / I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect / Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.