Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo (55575 Views)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Ignores EFCC Invitation- SR / Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by jamesharryson(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
foooooiolish guofment. I don't believe in ur strength anymore. ban me now but I must tell the truth
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Buhari should not start what he can not finish.
He should let Tompolo be.

BTW, where is Jomo Gbomo?

11 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by ishiamu(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
In other words Tomopolo says " Buhari I dey kampe, do your worst". grin cheesy grin cheesy

The dude sounds fearless... cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by tolexy007(m): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Iroh88:
What abundant peace we have on the forum since the modification of Rule 9.

grin
and what is rule 9 grin
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by ishiamu(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I am an unrepentant buhari supporter, yet i must confess i have always had much respect for tompolo. When i heard about his refusal to honour efcc's invitation, i refused to believe it and this is coming as a confirmation. Just checkout this intelligent response with facts and figures. If it were the other fat one who swore nigeria will catch fire should gej lose, he will just be jumping and talking aimlessly like an epileptic mother pig. Well efcc should sort things out in court before inviting government!

Oboy go chop gworo jare... buhari is a terrorist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by ishiamu(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Iroh88:
What abundant peace we have on the forum since the modification of Rule 9.

grin

Foolish omenka...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by ERAKAMUS: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Buhari is a BEEF.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by ishiamu(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
hakanai:
"I know why they are after me. It is not the alleged multi-billion naira property transaction. Afterall, it went through due process and was approved by the Federal Executive Council (FEC). And as such if there are any questions to answer, it is the people at the FEC, Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP), Federal Ministry of Lands and Survey, Federal Ministry of Transport, NIMASA, etc who approved the transaction that should be answering such questions.
The real reason this All Progressive Congress (APC)-led Government is after me is that I bluntly refused to join APC and to support their Governorship candidate in Bayelsa State. We cannot all be in APC. Our people have always believed in the Nigerian project and had always hoped to join hands with this administration to move this project forward, but the conditions being attached are not acceptable. I insist on believing in the Nigerian project unconditionally!
We will continue to pursue our court case. The threat to declare me wanted is an unnecessary attempt to heat up the polity. I will go about my daily business, usual."

Why do i smell missing money!!!!
Yam eater !!!! return the money! even if FEC dash you is illegal shocked shocked shocked

Gerarahere mehn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by tonychristopher: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
But why is it that people are getting more daft as the APC goes on...why can't these people understand that not everybody will be in APC

Not everybody has flock and herd mentality

The earlier the start getting this the better for them

As of efcc ...if you have a court case ...just go do your court case instead of inviting him..if you really wanna see him..do that in the day of reckoning.. In court

Why are we black's this funny ?

19 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
NextGovernor:

Buhari is a disappointment. And later they will say they are fighting corruption. Must everybody belong to one party?

This is pure witch hurting.
....so you believe the justification of Tompolo to the scrutiny of the Federal Government of Nigeria. Anyway, accused in Nigeria always claim witch-hunt before confession......

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by tulus(f): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Gbammmmmm.d Government himself don talk.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Franzinni: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
When they show your background... Tell them with mouth sir.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by prothelley(f): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
IyaIode:
I like this nigga, he is hiding away in London and causing problems with fake radio

Who be dis? Tompolo is in naija and in Bayelsa at present. Are u refering to nnamdi kanu? Cos he is the only one synonymous with 'radio, okwhiaaa
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
. So if anyone tells you that Tompolo is on the run, tell him Tompolo is not going .
oya him don talk

8 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by kennethchidi(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
High chief has spoken. Efcc/apc/fed govt/buhari,whats ur next move?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by tonychristopher: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Buhari should not start what he can not finish.
He should let Tompolo be.

BTW, where is Jomo Gbomo?

She should be in Jamaica or Tahiti sipping coconut luquer and sun bathing
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by jogojogo: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
I am a Buhari supporter but very impressed with the response from Tompolo. His response sounds convincing and I just hope that is the truth. EFCC should please for the sake of justice and peace do the right thing.

16 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nigerian accused always claim witch-hunt before confession. EFCC ,do your job.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
cheap blackmail from trampoline leather,I wonder who in his right senses will believe this non specific confused burdened statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Episteme2(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
PMB cannot do much in the absence of peace.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by M4gunners: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tompolo na confirm Man not an arsch kisser. Fg should follow court order and stop this their witch hurting.

14 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lol person wey hold big Nigeria to ransom, them say he run cos of common efcc..... .I laugh....he Don tell Una, He dey kampe! grin

14 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by nobeku: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
NextGovernor:

Buhari is a disappointment. And later they will say they are fighting corruption. Must everybody belong to one party?

YOUR FOOOOOLERY IS UNDISPUTED... Your family is a coven of witches and MUST be hunted down by this government... BLISTERING SCALLYWAG!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
I wonder why EFCC is not inviting me. Tompolo why you. Stu.p.I'd Yam eater. Go and face EFCC. You shouldnt be afraid if your hands are clean. But are they? It's only when they are cut they go tribal or religious and start yelling witch hunt. I like this Buhari govt die. Everybody be it Yoruba, Hausa, igbo etc or any other person whatever the tribe must buckle up. Corruption must go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by fejikudz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Somebody should warn buhari oo

Niger delta militants are not like those ipob guys oo..

if buhari try nonsense with this guy, the problem would be more than the so called 13billion naira land stuff o..

I urge buhari to apply wisdom o..

TOMPOLO IS NOT NNAMDI KALU O

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by samofson: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
oshyno:
APC chai. I already knew those guyz are worse than PDP. Atleast there was no bloodshed during PDP reign.

This govt shud tread softly. That shikini money wey we dey get from there still relevant oo. We are mono economy , dont forget that Buhari. Unless u have somewhere else to foot that N6T budget.

U never fight Boko boys finish.

Shite guyz don dey vex small small.

IPOB never carry gun oo

Naim u wan join d full blooded Ijaw boy Ekpemukpolo Tompolo for your fight ? Bros u better behave ooo if u really want to finish yo tenor.

Hahahahahahaha na real tenor. Leadership is about picking your fights.no bi every bad guy actor dey fight unless hin bi Rambo. Niaja no bi action film ...na thriller and in some thrillers the bad guys win. Kayser Soze! !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by inlandtaipan: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Buhari will soon heat-up this country with his action.

BTW, Corrupt EFCC too dey invite people..... Abeg make I chop my akpu and ukazi soup jare.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
olala32:
. So if anyone tells you that Tompolo is on the run, tell him Tompolo is not going .
oya him don talk
You think say PMB send anybody? Aboki for that matter. Someone that has nothing to lose except his integrity.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by luvprince4real(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
udeagbalaC:
cheap blackmail from trampoline leather,I wonder who in his right senses will believe this non specific confused burdened statement.
somebody plz collect dis weed from dis guy he has had enough.

12 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Boyooosa(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
De speak big big English, small tym now u go de confess how u collected 2bn naira for campaign advert grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by nobeku: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
NextGovernor:

YOUR FOOOOOLERY IS UNDISPUTED... Your family is a coven of witches and MUST be hunted down by this government... BLISTERING SCALLYWAG!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by curiox007: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
government !!! where you get your power from Sef?? no be this same warri me and you.come from....guy recruit me abeg...I like your guts

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem / Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.