Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo (55579 Views)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Ignores EFCC Invitation- SR / Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by ODUBEZE: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
"The real reason this All Progressive Congress (APC)-led Government is after me is that I bluntly refused to join APC and to support their Governorship candidate in Bayelsa State. We cannot all be in APC." -Tompolo Tinubu filed similar complain when he complained that GEJ is after him! politics in this country no get part 2 It is well!

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Iriruaga100(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Imagine, government want to arrest government. This one go hard buhari o
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by IchieDi(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
This government will be all about witchhunting
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by afonjay: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tompolo sry 4 urself do u think dis is yar adua gvt oor pdp where all of u put heads together n committe crimes. Do u think dis is hehijirika gvt where u bought arms 4 BH to kill their ppl against 2015 general election, we r coming there grdually. Is ur father own nigeria land where u sold nigeria gvt land @ rate of 13billion naira to federal gvt. Where is dat size of land in dat bayelsa? A state of 8 logal gvt areas. Arm robber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by oshyno(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
samofson:

Hahahahahahaha na real tenor. Leadership is about picking your fights.no bi every bad guy actor dey fight unless hin bi Rambo. Niaja no bi action film ...na thriller and in some thrillers the bad guys win. Kayser Soze! !!!!!

Naso my brother. Going up againt tompolo now might backfire. His body language is a subtle warning to Buhari not to mess with him. His name na Gov'ment remember.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by ijawcitizen(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
devour129:
just like nothing happened in the Biafra guys case , nothing will happen if this one is arrested . Most of the hungry stooges now know the amount their masters share amongst themselves while leaving them to do the fighting n dying for nothing .
If you think we are biafrans then you need an enhanced cognitive recalibration
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by starlingbawa(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
rozayx5:
cool

lol booohary . oil is 35$ per barrel now. naira 260. the last thing the dolllard shud be planning is starting a fight with tompolo grin

Very Sensible post... And I agree too!

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by donem: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Naso Rugged you Tompolo. I admire the Signed ending of the letter.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by deathmen12: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
caprini1:
Both governments needs to apply wisdom here. grin
hahahahaha... am telling u

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by adelujohn(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
it is well o
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by afonjay: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Make I tell u is cos tree de close to each other na hin monkey dey happy if tree de far to each other monkey go knw task from jumping to other. Our water de free it enable u smuggle arm into bayelsa st. All dis shoot n run boys na u rely on ur name is sry. Asari dekibo ll update u a little. Asari said if their dnt win election naija ll scater. Edwin clark which father bragged more dan dat. We ve seen d handwritting on board. Ipob n others . All d series of meeting in obodo oyibo, respect to scatter naija we r coming to dat later. Criminals.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by casttlebarbz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
some nairralanders thou...is buhari d chairman of EFCC?...dnt knw y is end time wailers kip shouting buhari fighting tompolo

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
me is loving diz..
ochuciano:
The impression being conveyed is that I was invited by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and I failed to honour the invitation or even respond by letter to the invitation.
On the contrary, nothing could be further from the truth. On the 24th of November 2015, I was informed at about 4pm that a letter of invitation had been dropped at my home in Warri, inviting me to EFCC’s office in Lagos by 10am on the 25th of November 2015.
I responded by a letter from my Solicitors, Messrs Jakpa, Edoge & Co. The letter dated 25th of November 2015 was received by one Uduak Ouot, a staff of EFCC on the 3rd of December 2015, after several attempts to deliver. I have proof of delivery from the courier company.
I was therefore not a little surprised that the EFCC – an otherwise reputable institution – would stoop so low as to lie to Nigerians.
As my Solicitor’s letter indicated I am already in court with the EFCC in Suit No: FHC/W/CS/152/2015. EFCC had been served with the court processes since 20th of October 2015 but they refused to attend court on several occasions, or to file any court papers, only to appear for the first time on 30th November 2015 without filing any court papers. They even asked for the matter to be adjourned to 17th December 2015, the date they are now inviting me to appear before them.
In fact, EFCC only invited me two months AFTER I sued them. In my Solicitor’s letter I informed them that as soon as the court decides one way or another, I would honour their invitation.
So the attempt to harass me by their reminder of 9th December 2015, which was leaked to the media on the 10th of December 2015 , the same day as it was delivered to my house in Warri is an unnecessary and face saving effort at brinksmanship.
As a full blooded Ijaw man and citizen of Nigeria, I have done everything in my power to follow the laws of Nigeria. Since the amnesty declared in 2009 by late President Yar’ Adua I have strained myself to ensure that we all live in peace in this country. Those who think they can push us to war must rethink the necessity of such a war.
How can a law-abiding Government declare a man wanted who is in the law courts with them?
They froze our business accounts since August 4th 2015, but we have not quarrelled with anybody. We sued them to court, they refused to come to court. Now they are threatening to declare me wanted.
I know why they are after me. It is not the alleged multi-billion naira property transaction. Afterall, it went through due process and was approved by the Federal Executive Council (FEC). And as such if there are any questions to answer, it is the people at the FEC, Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP), Federal Ministry of Lands and Survey, Federal Ministry of Transport, NIMASA, etc who approved the transaction that should be answering such questions.
The real reason this All Progressive Congress (APC)-led Government is after me is that I bluntly refused to join APC and to support their Governorship candidate in Bayelsa State. We cannot all be in APC. Our people have always believed in the Nigerian project and had always hoped to join hands with this administration to move this project forward, but the conditions being attached are not acceptable. I insist on believing in the Nigerian project unconditionally!
We will continue to pursue our court case. The threat to declare me wanted is an unnecessary attempt to heat up the polity. I will go about my daily business, usual.
Finally, let me say this: if people can come from Sokoto, Katsina or Lagos to campaign in Bayelsa, why can’t I, a full blooded Ijaw man, go to my Bayelsa to campaign?
I will only add this: let the will of the people of Bayelsa prevail. Nobody should attempt to force the outcome of the election. We have kept faith with our promise to Nigeria, we expect no less from this country. So if anyone tells you that Tompolo is on the run, tell him Tompolo is not going anywhere.
Thank you!
Signed
High Chief Government Ekpemupolo.
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/195033-why-i-refused-to-honour-efccs-invitation-tompolo.html
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by feldido(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
I can Authoritatively tell you the same invitation to join APC was extended to all Militant Heads. A few(greedy ones) have joined.

Nigeria can never be a 1 party state, Infact South south rejects APC

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by deathmen12: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

High Chief Government Ekpemupolo.

I love the name grin
bros d name na very big name...mehn him alone na government and him dey really dey act lyk 1

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Izontubo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
I knew tompolo wouldnt hide just like that because efcc...so buhari wants him on his side...I think this is the time for all militants to come together to make sure we fight for resource control...apc can go rest somewhere...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Izontubo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
afonjay:
Tompolo sry 4 urself do u think dis is yar adua gvt oor pdp where all of u put heads together n committe crimes. Do u think dis is hehijirika gvt where u bought arms 4 BH to kill their ppl against 2015 general election, we r coming there grdually. Is ur father own nigeria land where u sold nigeria gvt land @ rate of 13billion naira to federal gvt. Where is dat size of land in dat bayelsa? A state of 8 logal gvt areas. Arm robber.
mumu
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Izontubo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
ijawcitizen:
If you think we are biafrans then you need an enhanced cognitive recalibration
grin grin...
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by donsteady(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
IyaIode:
I like this nigga, he is not hiding away in London and causing problems with fake radio
grin grin you are looking for trouble oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by ayindejimmy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
NextGovernor:

Buhari is a disappointment. And later they will say they are fighting corruption. Must everybody belong to one party?

This is pure witch hurting.

You rather believe a Tompo... Whatever.

What's the government bizz wit him in APC?

I'm glad he's just confirmed he got an over bloated contract from PDP govt.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by blackpriest0911: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Foolish saTANoids
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by paramakina202: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
APC forcing citizens to join their cult by fire by force and I ask,is this the CHANGE they promised Nigerians?
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by deathmen12: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
afonjay:
who told u tompolo is frm bayelsa?, moreva its posible to have dat size of land... cos ryt na my uncle have ova 3000 plot of land here in ph
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
casttlebarbz:
some nairralanders thou...is buhari d chairman of EFCC?...dnt knw y is end time wailers kip shouting buhari fighting tompolo
That's what happens when the brain is being blinded by hate and negative criticism.

They forgot we didn't enjoy better times under the previous administration.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
deathmen12:
bros d name na very big name...mehn alone him na government and him dey really dey act lyk 1
They way you think amazes me.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by tuscani: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
It is difficult to say who is lying. But one thing is clear, government tompolo said he is in court with government nigeria,so why will government still have the guts to say he is running.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by deathmen12: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dnt blame me if i said he is acting like 1, cos naija is a lawless country, if nt 1 man cannot jst cum out nd do wat he like and go free, and morever he is nt d first person who has done dis.
Leyelanre:

They way you think amazes me.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
omogin:

Really shocked
Yes Really. Anytime corrupt people are caught that is when they remember cancer, or remember their tribe or witch hunt or their religion. Who cares? If you do the crime you do the time. Life goes on. If tompolo goes to jail today, the world will not end. The worst is that his boys would start blowing up stuff in creeks. But even many of the creek boys now know what a phoney man Asari, tompolo etc are. Just fighting for their stomach. He will be on is own and the earth would not stop rotating

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
deathmen12:
Dnt blame me if i said he is acting like 1, cos naija is a lawless country, if nt 1 man cannot jst cum out nd do wat he like and go free, and morever he is nt d first person who has done dis.
That's the problem with our people, they idolise the wrong people and they are too blind to see their wrong actions. They love violence and hate reason.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
fejikudz:
Somebody should warn buhari oo

Niger delta militants are not like those ipob guys oo..

if buhari try nonsense with this guy, the problem would be more than the so called 13billion naira land stuff o..

I urge buhari to apply wisdom o..

TOMPOLO IS NOT NNAMDI KALU O
so in your small mind, u think it is buhari and his family that will suffer if the Niger Delta militants start their trouble? My brother, it is u and i that will cry. So pls dont ever support evil and say the truth when u have the opportunity. BE WISE!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by deathmen12: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
I pray God shld give our leaders wisdom 2 handle sum of dis tins...
Leyelanre:

That's the problem with our people, they idolise the wrong people and they are too blind to see their wrong actions. They love violence and hate reason.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' / Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.