Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo (55578 Views)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Ignores EFCC Invitation- SR / Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by frankyychiji(f): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2015
agarawu23:
lol I was just lazy to type when I made my comment.

Trust me, I will always have something to say against u guys tongue
You can say whatever you like, you can only deceive the gullible amongst your own and that is ok by me, thank God even our children unborn are now all aware of the scam called apc.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by princejayboss: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2015
12inches1:

You think say PMB send anybody? Aboki for that matter. Someone that has nothing to lose except his integrity.

Define integrity.... He lost that when his words are inconsistent.... In very government you pick a cheap fight.... Tampolo fight na a very costly fight .... He has been acquiring hard way for navy and as such can mess this nation up.... From the speech there ... It is a calculated response..... Sometimes let the bad guy win
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by laprince(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Tompolo is simply intelligent.

He has clearly stated that EFCC is not law-abiding and that EFCC is only trying to save its face somehow.

Common, he's got brains.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by IVORY2009(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2015
keshconnections:
Government suing Government
grin wen 2 Governments fights, na who go suffer? grin
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by danot1030: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2015
The usual ways they brag and blackmail, Dasuki did more than this but today he's gentle.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by jeevyww(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2015
Classic response...haii Izon,you never threaten a full blooded Ijaw man
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by babestella: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2015
Please where is Alhaji Ibrahim Larmorde, the former efcc chair who was accused to have allegedly stolen over 1 trillion??
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by ncoolsome(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2015
fejikudz:
Somebody should warn buhari oo

Niger delta militants are not like those ipob guys oo..

if buhari try nonsense with this guy, the problem would be more than the so called 13billion naira land stuff o..

I urge buhari to apply wisdom o..

TOMPOLO IS NOT NNAMDI KALU O

so if tompolo isnt nnamdi kalu is he now a God?13 billion was given to one man,i hope our children children wont end up eatin grass bcus some people wanted to eat their cake,my cake and that of my unborn children.
Theres always two sides to a coin,u jxt heard one side...so dont judge yet...
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by ALLI1009(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by dunlie: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2015
ijawcitizen:
That is why i don't pay attention to the biafran noise makers...we know our worth than joining issues with some ninny-livered expansionists claiming ND in their dubious map. We don't do street protest, we do fire for fire.

Shut up fool...aside the threats of blowing up oil well...what else can you do? what is your population like to make up a considerable force? pls just shut up!!!! by the way, where was your broke shitty a.ss when odi village was wiped off? you ran into the creek ba?

Now I know what your brains are like....and the simple reason GEJ was clueless!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by maasoap(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2015
oshyno:
APC chai. I already knew those guyz are worse than PDP. Atleast there was no bloodshed during PDP reign.

This govt shud tread softly. That shikini money wey we dey get from there still relevant oo. We are mono economy , dont forget that Buhari. Unless u have somewhere else to foot that N6T budget.

U never fight Boko boys finish.

Shite guyz don dey vex small small.

IPOB never carry gun oo

Naim u wan join d full blooded Ijaw boy Ekpemukpolo Tompolo for your fight ? Bros u better behave ooo if u really want to find. nish yo tenor.
This got me laughing.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by donemperor: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Imagine the audacity.You were summoned by EFCC and instead of obeying the summons you wrote back.You wrote back!!!!!
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by coputa(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2015
emyjay2015:
guilty as charged,come to warri and see the wastage of resources by him and his cohorts.
Is empowering people wastage of resources, or giving to the less privilege.He is a prudent man.Stop posting nauseating comments about something you knew nothing about.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by coputa(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2015
dunlie:

Shut up fool...aside the threats of blowing up oil well...what else can you do? what is your population like to make up a considerable force? pls just shut up!!!! by the way, where was your broke shitty a.ss when odi village was wiped off? you ran into the creek ba?

Now I know what your brains are like....and the simple reason GEJ was clueless!!!!
Do you know that oil well is the life blood of this nation.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by collyno1985: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2015
J
oluamid:

I understand the need to brag that he his untouchable and all. However, let me tell you some home truths.

The reason the Niger Delta agitations were previously successful is simple. They won the sympathy of other Nigerians, ie, other Nigerians were even fighting the FG on their behalf cos of the atrocities that were committed in the ND in the name of extracting oil.

However, that public goodwill is no longer there since Nigerians now know that the militants were only doing it for the money they can get in their accounts. Start another militancy and most Nigerians will demonize them giving the military the excuse they need to actually deal with the menace once and for all. I'll have you know that the people who will suffer at the end of the day will be ordinary Niger-Deltans who would become IDPs just like what is going on in the North East today.

Tompolo may seem untouchable today, but I assure you, he's not above the Nigerian constitution. All that is required is for the DSS to be interested in his case and he's as good as being behind bars. All this braggadocio is stunt pulling. Don't be fooled.

The question we should ask him is if truly there is any truth in what he's being accused of and not this deflecting to APC ish.

If you have nothing to hide I don't see why you can't answer EFCC invitation instead of claiming to be the Lord of the Manor.

PS: Please stop mentioning Buhari in the same sentence with Tompolo. Buhari is the President of Nigeria and that office demands every iota of respect. Please what position does mr Government hold?
U are more useless than I thought. Which respect does this government gave to previous administration. Hypocrites dictated.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
That's how Dasuki was innocent

Those goats claiming witch hunt should apply some sense

The irony : Tompolo trying to tell us EFCC is not law abiding?

Only in Nigeria
get some sense, how do you declare someone you saw in court room wanted, is that not foolishness, Tompolo has given every thing with facts, let efcc go to court and trash out the court case before inviting him …
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by oluamid(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2015
collyno1985:
J
U are more useless than I thought. Which respect does this government gave to previous administration. Hypocrites dictated.

I'm more useless than you previously thought because I posted something which you don't agree to?

See as I roll eyes full cycle for you shocked shocked shocked grin.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2015
Nigeria is still looking for reasons to go to war, boko haram, biafraaa, Militants, OPC, Other Islamic sects, lol With buhari at the center and falling oil prices

this movie go sweet oooo
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by DaBullIT(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
get some sense, how do you declare someone you saw in court room wanted, is that not foolishness, Tompolo has given every thing with facts, let efcc go to court and trash out the court case before inviting him …

If you had an iota of sense, you would know efcc's issued statement is note credible than that of a terrorist

Besides they met in court for a different reason although no media reported tompolo and efcc had issues since August 15

My point? Police court, efcc, can summon you at anytime even if you gave a pending case as long as it's unrelated

Now go back to jss 33 erdyot
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

If you had an iota of sense, you would know efcc's issued statement is note credible than that of a terrorist

Besides they met in court for a different reason although no media reported tompolo and efcc had issues since August 15

My point? Police court, efcc, can summon you at anytime even if you gave a pending case as long as it's unrelated

Now go back to jss 33 erdyot
you are a fool, efcc controlled by apc is more credible than an individual with facts

oya am waiting for his arrest, the 7days is counting down, go and arrest him.

what a lawless zoo

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by DaBullIT(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
you are a fool, efcc controlled by apc is more credible than an individual with facts

oya am waiting for his arrest, the 7days is counting down, go and arrest him.

what a lawless zoo

At least someone is controlling efcc , is it not this same efcc you people called obasanjos attack dog?

The fact remains tompolo is a tout, 7 days issued by asari Dokubo to release Nnamdi has expired why hasn't any pipes been bombed?

A few weeks into swearing in, Buhari ordered hits on the creek, you all cried fowl play

Now, yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am , no body is above the law, when soldiers, Navy and Airforce is deployed to the creeks and those who are stewpyd enough to want to protect tompolo get shot I hope the people there won't go and protest at UN embassy

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by calabardick(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I am an unrepentant buhari supporter, yet i must confess i have always had much respect for tompolo. When i heard about his refusal to honour efcc's invitation, i refused to believe it and this is coming as a confirmation. Just checkout this intelligent response with facts and figures. If it were the other fat one who swore nigeria will catch fire should gej lose, he will just be jumping and talking aimlessly like an epileptic mother pig. Well efcc should sort things out in court before inviting government!

that creature was brainwashed since 1922, he can die to fvck some virgins
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by gbemoh: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Not everything you read is true.
People tend to sing different tunes when justice is served.
So till you hear the FG's evidence against him. It's just a one sided version. Being an ex-militant, I for one don't believe an iota of what comes out his mouth. I'm sure if it was Asari, you won't either
NextGovernor:

Buhari is a disappointment. And later they will say they are fighting corruption. Must everybody belong to one party?

This is pure witch hurting.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by nickxtra(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
NextGovernor:

Buhari is a disappointment. And later they will say they are fighting corruption. Must everybody belong to one party?

This is pure witch hurting.
See your life? Tompolo sold you a dummy just to curry public's sympathy and you bought the dummy. Get matured, pls
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by fejikudz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
rozayx5:

folk like you know nothing about tompolo grin grin grin

blowing up stuff in the creek? do you think they will be blowing up people ? or blowing up your already fragile economy? cheesy grin grin grin
Loolllllsssss i just dey laugh cheesy cheesy grin grin

Some of this guys are mistaking niger delta militants for boko haram
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by fejikudz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
ncoolsome:

so if tompolo isnt nnamdi kalu is he now a God?13 billion was given to one man,i hope our children children wont end up eatin grass bcus some people wanted to eat their cake,my cake and that of my unborn children.
Theres always two sides to a coin,u jxt heard one side...so dont judge yet...
Don't misquote me here.. i don't support corruption of any kind..

But My point is buhari should apply wisdom
You can't be fighting Bh in the north east, ipob guys in the south east and now N.D militants in the south south..

Buhari should pick a cheap fight..
Fighting with tompolo is very costly
Remember say oil na $39 oo

Sometimes you let the bad guy win
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by FrancisIgya: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tompolo, Government or whatever you are, be reminded that the case at hand is not on Ijaw nation but on you(Tompolo), so do not draw Ijaw nation into it. Afterall not all Ijaw people benefited from your dubious wealth.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by favourlove1: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
braine:
grin grin Dude is hiding, hes lying.
are u there with him? Ode!
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
donemperor:
Imagine the audacity.You were summoned by EFCC and instead of obeying the summons you wrote back.You wrote back!!!!!
you have comprehension problem....

He said the case between him and effc is already in court, so why are they still inviting him?

They should go and meet in court or what was the reason they were in court if not for corruption issue?

EFCC should be a shame of themselves..
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by dazdilijae(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
oluamid:

I understand the need to brag that he his untouchable and all. However, let me tell you some home truths.

The reason the Niger Delta agitations were previously successful is simple. They won the sympathy of other Nigerians, ie, other Nigerians were even fighting the FG on their behalf cos of the atrocities that were committed in the ND in the name of extracting oil.

However, that public goodwill is no longer there since Nigerians now know that the militants were only doing it for the money they can get in their accounts. Start another militancy and most Nigerians will demonize them giving the military the excuse they need to actually deal with the menace once and for all. I'll have you know that the people who will suffer at the end of the day will be ordinary Niger-Deltans who would become IDPs just like what is going on in the North East today.

Tompolo may seem untouchable today, but I assure you, he's not above the Nigerian constitution. All that is required is for the DSS to be interested in his case and he's as good as being behind bars. All this braggadocio is stunt pulling. Don't be fooled.

The question we should ask him is if truly there is any truth in what he's being accused of and not this deflecting to APC ish.

If you have nothing to hide I don't see why you can't answer EFCC invitation instead of claiming to be the Lord of the Manor.

PS: Please stop mentioning Buhari in the same sentence with Tompolo. Buhari is the President of Nigeria and that office demands every iota of respect. Please what position does mr Government hold?

Please don't get it twisted you so called other nigerians support didn't bring about the amnesty nor the call for peace so let that be known
The degradation has not stopped till date so the situation has not ended but for your infomation Tompolo is one of the few people holding back the resumption of hostilities and arresting him would be going back to 2006 when he's likes became commanders because the younger unknown group would take his place to try to be another Tompolo because the issues he used to raise are still on ground.
Buhari is a man before he is the president and unfortunately his like defaced the office of the President in abid to take over power not minding the consequences so please before you tell me respect wait for the next president cos this one total doesn't deserve it due to him and his party's out burst @ the same office.
I am not saying he is untouchable but that the rule of law should be followed the Govt can't disobey the law but expect it's citizens to obey it. The EFCC law allows for it to sue and be sued. So the EFCC can mot ignor his suit and then invite him using the power of the same law.

The creeks are still part of nigeria the last time I checked so the EFCC or govt should go and arrest him there after all they carried their duties there during bayelsa elections in the same creeks.
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by Pavarottii(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
That's how Dasuki was innocent

Those goats claiming witch hunt should apply some sense

The irony : Tompolo trying to tell us EFCC is not law abiding?

Only in Nigeria

At least someone is controlling efcc , is it not this same efcc you people called obasanjos attack dog?

The fact remains tompolo is a tout, 7 days issued by asari Dokubo to release Nnamdi has expired why hasn't any pipes been bombed?

A few weeks into swearing in, Buhari ordered hits on the creek, you all cried fowl play

Now, yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am , no body is above the law, when soldiers, Navy and Airforce is deployed to the creeks and those who are stewpyd enough to want to protect tompolo get shot I hope the people there won't go and protest at UN embassy

Which military? D one that boko haram is killing or the one that was there wen they gave Amnesty? I pity u. Wen those boys are done. Nigeria won't even money to pay the military men. It's like u were not in Nigeria wen dose boys started? And now they r more equipped. Be careful wat u wish for!
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by JohnFrankling(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
afonjay:
Tompolo sry 4 urself do u think dis is yar adua gvt oor pdp where all of u put heads together n committe crimes. Do u think dis is hehijirika gvt where u bought arms 4 BH to kill their ppl against 2015 general election, we r coming there grdually. Is ur father own nigeria land where u sold nigeria gvt land @ rate of 13billion naira to federal gvt. Where is dat size of land in dat bayelsa? A state of 8 logal gvt areas. Arm robber.
your stewpidity I swear get levels tompolo na bayelsa man or delta man be informed u won't be..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.