Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? (1156 Views)

Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo / Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? / Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
So, Last year, this lady friend of mine in Ibadan called me and asked me the 'safe period' for women to have sex without fearing pregnancy.
I promptly told her that womem are 'safe' a week before and a week after their menstruation. She thanked me profusely and cut the call.

Yesterday, I was told she now has a 3-month old baby girl, and that she has been telling anyone who asks her that I'm the one to blame for her predicament.
See me, see trouble o. Ladies and gents, how was I responsible for this? No be you seek advice from a ''professional'like me? Owo mi re o, funfun nene! Hehehehehehehehe!!!

@lalasticlala
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by misspicy(f): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin kwakwakwakwakwa

soon hilarious
OP what is the name of this comedy skit acted by bovi and basket mouth
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
A lady would surely get pregnant a week or immediately after menstruation.
Before is mostly better ,after is very risky.
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by RoyalBlak007: 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:
grin kwakwakwakwakwa

soon hilarious
Enlighten us pls
grin
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by Richy4(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Yes you are partly responsible.... You advised her correct?, but assuming you put a disclaimer after advising her to protect yourself from this kind of mess, she wouldn't have involved you........ grin
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by Cutehector(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
You are not responsible brother... You did not fvck her!
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by Emac34: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
Very funnygrin
By dey way ar u a doctor
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by onstelly(f): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lemme book space first
Am coming to comment later
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 13, 2015
E tire me o, she knows am not a doctor and she asked me Jamb Q, lol.

She's a lady she shld av known better nah,
More funny, GOOGLE is everybody's friend.
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 13, 2015
misspicy:
grin kwakwakwakwakwa

soon hilarious
I wonder o.
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 13, 2015
sickstars:
A lady would surely get pregnant a week or immediately after menstruation.
Before is mostly better ,after is very risky.
Really?
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2015
onstelly:
Lemme book space first
Am coming to comment later

Abeg gather more space sef, na you own the ground.
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
You are not responsible brother... You did not fvck her!
Your sense of judgement is superb. Thumbs up.
I no dey the film at all.
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Ladies & Gents, How Was I Responsible For This? by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me / Nigerian Student Trolled Online After Posting Explicit Pictures Of Herself On In / Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.