Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day (1153 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by Airforce1(m): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2016
So today reminds me of 4 years ago I had no girl friend ..
I was in kings college then before I left for veritas.
February 14th of that year was hell upon a man.
I had no girl friend .. all my friends flexed with their girls but I was indoor no girl.
watching movie and surfing the internet... Nairaland presicesly.

So every time I log on to nairaland , all I see s Valentine threads and sweet words lovers/couples say to each other.

The only words I used to console myself were

1. What's so special about Valentine

2. Valentine is over rated.

3.Theirs nothing special about Valentine

4.I will be in my bed sleeping and reading my books.

5. Theirs nothing to celebrate

6. No girl friend, no problem.

7. I will be bussy that day.

All this stories na because I no get girl friend then. Lol

please this is no indirect attack on nairalanders with no girl or boy friend to spend the Valentine with.

Lalasticla happy Valentine boss.
Please do your baby jeje today.
Treat her like a queen which she is.

Blessings.
Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by kaziblake(f): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2016
You left secondary school 4yrs ago?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2016
Really? All the same, Nigerians overhype Val.

1 Like

Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by izuch(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2016
Same here
Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by TheLastIdiot: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by demo4ril97(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2016
U stil tight lyrically, oga sir airforce form na free quit music n get that "phiiiiiiiiuuuuu" (plane takes off).
Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by Flashh: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2016
These are... Things you say when you're broke on Valentine's day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by Airforce1(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2016
Flashh:
These are... Things you say when you're broke on Valentine's day.

happy birthday bro

Wish you long life and endless blessings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by Flashh: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2016
Airforce1:

happy birthday bro
Wish you long life and endless blessings.
Thanks very much bro! Merited! smiley

1 Like

Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by sEGXY2(m): 10:03am On Feb 14, 2016
What's so special abt val self i'll just send my gf a romantic text "pls call me i love you" , i'm sure she'll understand.

mehn no be errbody fit flex val, e just depend on your partner.
Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by B4UIWAZ(f): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by Airforce1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
Lol
kiss
Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by hfinest1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Really? All the same, Nigerians overhype Val.
do u have a boyfriend?
Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
hfinest1:
do u have a boyfriend?
hmmm. Y asking? Lol

1 Like

Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by mekzyjoe(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
kaziblake:
You left secondary school 4yrs ago?
grin grin

Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by hfinest1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hmmm. Y asking? Lol
cos i like you... you look beautiful and i wanna be your boyfriend... grin
Re: Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day by coolh3ad(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Airforce1:
So today reminds me of 4 years ago I had no girl friend ..
I was in kings college then before I left for veritas.
February 14th of that year was hell upon a man.
I had no girl friend .. all my friends flexed with their girls but I was indoor no girl.
watching movie and surfing the internet... Nairaland presicesly.

So every time I log on to nairaland , all I see s Valentine threads and sweet words lovers/couples say to each other.

The only words I used to console myself were

1. What's so special about Valentine

2. Valentine is over rated.

3.Theirs nothing special about Valentine

4.I will be in my bed sleeping and reading my books.

5. Theirs nothing to celebrate

6. No girl friend, no problem.

7. I will be bussy that day.

All this stories na because I no get girl friend then. Lol

please this is no indirect attack on nairalanders with no girl or boy friend to spend the Valentine with.

Lalasticla happy Valentine boss.
Please do your baby jeje today.
Treat her like a queen which she is.

Blessings.

I have a GF and we love ourselves sooo much..I still ask the same question...."What's so special about valentine?". You are meant to show Love to people you care about EVERY BLESSED DAY and not just on Valentine's day....Na only valentine be the best day to show love...I don't really understand...Until I get a good reason for celebrating valentine's day, I still don't know what's so special about it and why I should celebrate it on february 14 alone.....Gawd!!! Its sooooo over rated....#fact#

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend? / 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes / My Wife Can't Reach Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.