Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls (2849 Views)

Why E Be Say To dey do Woman For Ynash Dey Sweet Well Well?? / 2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User / "Warri Babes To Dey Lie" Guys Can You Date Warri Girls?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Teeboy22(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
undecided

1 Share

Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by razz0: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hug is preferable!

1 Like

Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by CaroLyner(f): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
guys dont scratch too? mtcheww grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Babprosper20(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
k
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by princealexndre(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
ummm noted!! angry
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Cutehector(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
Most girls r fond of pickn thr nose too...
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by agarawu23(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
They are all guilty..

Cc romance chicks wink
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Emac34: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Sum guys ar even worse

1 Like

Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Cutehector(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Emac34:

Sum guys ar even worse
its obvious
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by firstking01(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
@ur siggy...dats so civil of u, bt dem gals must ask u money undecided
Cutehector:
@ur siggy...dats so civil of u, bt dem gals must ask u money
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by donholy28(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
scratch and win

1 Like

Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Emac34: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
its obvious

Abi
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
firstking01:
@ur siggy...dats so civil of u, bt dem gals must ask u money undecided@ur siggy...dats so civil of u, bt dem gals must ask u money
dats why i am letn dem knw... Lol u can imagine a goldigger telling me i am selfish... Gish, i couldnt gelp laughing... grin

Ayam glad to knw the intentions of these females
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Adasun(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Where cheat da comot frm falipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by firstking01(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
dats why i am letn dem knw... Lol u can imagine a goldigger telling me i am selfish... Gish, i couldnt gelp laughing... grin

gudgals scarce osad...
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by firstking01(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:

gudgals scarce osad.........
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by cruzita(f): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
guys own no get part 2.if dia own start dey no fit scratch from outside dey must put hand inside scratch and wetin u go dey hear na gbrum gbrum gbrum
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by firstking01(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:

orient me more on hw to do pm,,,cnt send pms;(
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Cutehector(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
firstking01:
orient me more on hw to do pm,,,cnt send pms;(
ok, if anybody is following you, just click on your folowers list, click on somebody following you, his or her profile will show, den click on "send email message"
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Eecho(m): 3:21am On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
guys dont scratch too? mtcheww grin
I ʟoνє u Carolyner

1 Like

Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 13, 2015
Scratch and win..grin
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2015
WeedSeller:
Scratch and win..grin
grin grin grin grin
Anyway, Guys are worse.
That's why I detest SHAKING HANDS with guys especially in the mornings.
Because most guys SCRATCH their scrotal sacs on early rising.
Guys sneez and pick their nose any where and anyhow with Impunity
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by firstking01(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
ok, if anybody is following you, just click on your folowers list, click on somebody following you, his or her profile will show, den click on "send email message"
owk tanks sire.
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2015
But if she say make you touch am, you ready to cut your hand off leave am dere sef. Guys ehn, after all the gragra, na you go still bend down lick hin yansh wen konji hol u grin

1 Like

Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by Applaner: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
so, disgracing ur sister dis way is all u can do today
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by grad2012(f): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yes ke wat a great feeling cool , so op just tell me u have never scratched ur bumbum before abi?
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by tpiar: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2015
This op is a f.ool.
Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by YankeeJoe(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2015
Teeboy22:
undecided
scratch & win promo

1 Like

Re: Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls by YankeeJoe(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2015
Teeboy22:
undecided
scratch & win promo

(1) (Reply)

A Virgjn Or An Understanding Lady?..... / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 11,12,13,14,15,16 By Samuel Odamah / SEX STORY: Granny Dee And Her Younger Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.