Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

SEX STORY: Granny Dee And Her Younger Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: Granny Dee And Her Younger Love (2833 Views)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Granny Dee And Her Younger Love by cyberwinner1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is a true story that just happened this week. I've changed the names of myself and sexy granny I had the
pleasure of getting naked with.
The story starts with me trawling on
a well known paid sex site for a mature older woman. Call me a freak or
whatever, but I love having sex with older woman, the older the better.
So I message about a dozen ladies and as usual get little to no response. Logged in a few days later and found
one response from a lady that was in her late 60's. Perfect I thought. So to cut a long story short we emailed
back and forth for about a week, then exchanged some naked pictures. Her pictures really turned me on.
Let me try and paint a picture of what she looked like. Dee was about 5'3 and probably close to 240 pounds.
She had a belly and very big heavy breasts. Ass wasn't too big, but nice. Dee has short brownish hair and takes
pretty good care of herself. Pussy is kept trim with a little hair. Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-granny-dee-and-her-younger-love

(1) (Reply)

20 Girl Trends You Either Hate Or Love / ... / How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.