Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) (2133 Views)

Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by adelolaa(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin grin

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
I quietly sleep at the back seat
With my eyes wild open grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by freshness2020: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
i will go buy my own car.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by Michellla(f): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
freshness2020:
i will go buy my own car.
are yu a lady? grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by Michellla(f): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
LOL! Very awkward situation I must say. Well she must be banging him or used to bang him...Either ways, I'd look for a nice way to leave them Asap without actually looking / Sounding upset,But Bae sure owes me an explanation when next we see Lol
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by freshness2020: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Michellla:

are yu a lady? grin
i am a woman. grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by cruzita(f): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
I will quietly sit at the back but I won't dare blink my eyes so that I will see if there will be touching body
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
Girlfrnds can attach so much importance on front seat

So annoying.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Girls so desire the front seat but they don't envisage being the owner of the car on the drivers seat. i could remember some years back, a gf of mine then told me to go buy a ride so I will carry her on the front seat, part of me was disappointed in her.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by hotmolo(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
what really is it with ladies and front seat
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by mummydirect(f): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2015
hotmolo:
what really is it with ladies and front seat
my dear it depicts you as the first person in his life and also to let people know always that here is somebori by his side. So being in the front sit with your man shows ownership and a way of telling those cheap girls on the street who wouldn't take their eyes off a car to see who is in there, that there is no vacancy. U get ritttttt

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by passionate88: 12:50am On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:
LOL! Very awkward situation I must say. Well she must be banging him or used to bang him...Either ways, I'd look for a nice way to leave them Asap without actually looking / Sounding upset,But Bae sure owes me an explanation when next we see Lol
Not necessarily, so because he's coming to see you he shouldn't allow anybody to sit up front with him again?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by matinos28(m): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2015
passionate88:
Not necessarily, so because he's coming to see you he shouldn't allow anybody to sit up front with him again?
i wonder ooo
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by comffy(f): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2015
I wl enter d rear seat, sit down n won't contribute to whatever dey r saying but wl make sure I engage my man in a conversation all through wc she dare not interfere coz I wl make sure she sit like a dummy till she gets out of d car.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by sammieguze(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Lolzzzzz.... Bad girl
comffy:
I wl enter d rear seat, sit down n won't contribute to whatever dey r saying but wl make sure I engage my man in a conversation all through wc she dare not interfere coz I wl make sure she sit like a dummy till she gets out of d car.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by Crixina(f): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2015
mummydirect:

my dear it depicts you as the first person in his life and also to let people know always that here is somebori by his side. So being in the front sit with your man shows ownership and a way of telling those cheap girls on the street who wouldn't take their eyes off a car to see who is in there, that there is no vacancy. U get ritttttt
your spirit is strong o grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by hotmolo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
mummydirect:

hmm u have a point dear. i see. but it shouldnt cause unnecessary issues like d 1 d op talked about
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by herkeym001(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
comffy:
your brain is amazing
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by ruby115(f): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
will go back inside and call my boyfriend in and tell him to tell d bitch to sit at d backsit...its simple as dt.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by purplecoco(f): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
I will look for another ride or just not go out with them, I will pretend to be sick. That's so awkward seeing another female you don't know in front of your man's seat. lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by mimicious(f): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Politely I will ask him who she is even before getting into the car. There should be a proper introduction for me to be free with the lady.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) by comffy(f): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
herkeym001:

your brain is amazing
Thanks jare.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Film That Bad? / I Admire Couples In Church Wen I See Them All Loved Up / Artificial Hair Attachments: Made From Human Corpses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.