Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) (65516 Views)

Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) / Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 29, 2016
It's a NO for me..These ones go fit kill man like me grin grin

Meloo laara mi(How many flesh dey my body) cheesy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Trustdee(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2016
Stupid Photoshop gone wrong.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Luckylife(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2016
Perfect match for mental derange lesbians and gays in Nairaland.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by princefunmmy(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2016
Lolz...
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by DRISKLEF(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 29, 2016
The picture looks edited, their thighs are nt equal. embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 29, 2016
Marry nah...but I'll definately bang em..just to satisfy my curiosity wink wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by youngberry001(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2016
Yea why not but d day of our marriage i will carry 2 battalion's wit me.......#military

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 29, 2016
Trustdee:

They are body builders boo..they are not Photoshop wink u can Google for futher infos...

Anyway, muscular men & women doesn't attract me at all...too much muscles like rock piles is not sexy...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Strawman: 4:17pm On May 29, 2016
Chai.. what a waste of good boobs undecided

11 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by ever811(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2016
if down there is soft..yes sir..in other aspects I can always respect my self to avoid a story that touch..."I no gree -I no gree" na him dey tear cloth..

3 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by lirusehn(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2016
Muscular Heck No undecided

Flat Tommy?? Hell yeah undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by odigilimorrison(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2016
I cant marry who will keep me as punching bag

3 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by deluxez12(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2016
Trustdee:
dumb ass ninja...its not Photoshop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by chara019: 6:33pm On May 29, 2016
wetin happen? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 29, 2016
This ones no be here oooooo
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2016
I wonder if the OP have ever heard of the TV programme "1000 Ways To Die" . . . Dating this kind of girls is surely going to be among those 1000 ways to die grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by MARKone(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2016
How sure are u that these are not Men
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Firefire(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2016
Iku re oooo shocked

This one go be men abuse. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 29, 2016
Lols, who wan die?
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by priscaoge(f): 8:02pm On May 29, 2016
When U marry this kind of a girl, make sure she don't catch u cheating cheesy...... In fact make sure u don't cheat at all because one blow from her will make u loose Ur memory, it won't reset it angry........ But I just de imagine how e go be for bed, na Iron sharpens Iron be that ooooo undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by AreaFada2: 8:02pm On May 29, 2016
OP, OYO. cheesy
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by IceMan85(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2016
I dey mad?
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by gebest: 8:03pm On May 29, 2016
Y not, na dem dey sweet pas sef.
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by iwakacome: 8:04pm On May 29, 2016
Op why? why? You fit marry woman way grab pass you? If dem dis kind babes dey performance mood you no fit talk say you no do oh, dem dis type go drain you plus the banana and milk.
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2016
Trustdee:

Egbon Trustdee, They're Body Builders Not Photoshop stuff . . . It maybe small but manage am undecided

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Barywhyte(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2016
Trustdee:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by jrupa(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2016
NO
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by neonet(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:
When U marry this kind of a girl, make sure she don't catch u cheating cheesy...... In fact make sure u don't cheat at all angry

Once you are caught just consider yourself dead!!! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by ameezy(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
slyIsaac:
Just negodu na ur type dey bang goatgoa angryt sad
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by ameezy(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
slyIsaac:
Just negodu na ur type dey bang goat angryt sad
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Wendyslim(f): 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
omo na die oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.