Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) (58230 Views)

Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) / Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony / Late Ooni Of Ife To Be Buried On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) by Ryda(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
janellemonae:

So disrespectful. Did they tell u they wanted to remarry? U can't even talk where these women are, they're not some helpless, brokeass women.

And to d person saying Abiola stole wife from ooni. I laugh. Please name the MKO's wife DT was once an olori. Smh.

direspectful to who?
which amongst them is ur mother, tell me
Re: Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) by iguita: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
I mean someone who is not an Oba, I remember whiles I was serving, the Oba of the Village was interested in my gf. And I was told that once he starts with her, I must stop sleeping with her.
Frankiss44:

It's not a taboo is the person having sex with her is the Oba.. The same culture is practiced here in the Benin Kingdom..

The first priority of the inheritance is for security... But should the Oba decides to have sex with any of them tradition forbids the Queens to reject him.
Re: Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) by ayomidearo(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2015
End time widows cry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) by PrincessJaneDoe: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
@aminat508, @zimoni, @hinohsend , @funjosh everyone from the commonwealth thread moved here:

oodufamily.freeforums.net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures) / Ooni Of Ife Steps Out With His Father (Photos) / Yoruba Words That Mean The Same In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.