Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria (3186 Views)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by dchibs(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Multiple bombs and bullets have rocked Zaria Kaduna state. At least 10 bomb explosion have been reported a midst constant gunshots. Residents have bullets flying across their roofs in the GRA area of Zaria.

As at the time of writing this report, there are still exchange of guns in the polo club area of Zaria. It is suspected to be a gun battle between the El-Zakzay led shiite group and the Nigerian Army.

There was a fracas between the Army and a group on Shiit faithfuls when the Chief of Army staff was stopped by a road block mounted by the Shiite group. The incident let to a few deaths and both parties claiming foul.

However, the night in Zaria was far from peaceful. Gun battle started as early as 10pm and has continued till day break. At least 10 bomb explosions have also been reported.

More details coming soon…
Source: http://afroprofile.com/?p=80855
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by rozayx5(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2015
hm m another bh grooming lipsrsealed
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Shekau be like :guys, let's get some rest, our new boys are doing the job now and if care is not taken, the peaceful SE boys go soon start again.

I now see what my dad meant when he said that the coward is the first to start a fight. NA is good at starting a fight but when the real battle begins, they will start running and throwing away their guns again.undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by carinmom(f): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2015
K
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by sofiabelgrade(f): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2015
For all travelling to Zaria, kindly avoid Pz and GRA area. The violence is still going on. Just confirmed it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by funkyibodude(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2015
Nigeria may explode............ Ex president Obasanjo embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by Technocrat1759(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2015
Why would d N.A start what it cant finish knowing we have a handfull of terror challenges at hand already. All i will take is for enemy countries 2 arm this already agrieved set of people to set this country called nigeria in chaos.....
COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON.

4 Likes

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by montezz(f): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2015
SirJeffry:
Shekau be like :guys, let's get some rest, our new boys are doing the job now and if care is not taken, the peaceful SE boys go soon start again.

I now see what my dad meant when he said that the coward is the first to start a fight. NA is good at starting a fight but when the real battle begins, they will start running and throwing away their guns again.undecided
Attack is the best form of defense.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by Anasko(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2015
blatant lies. nothing is happening in zaria.
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2015
montezz:

Attack is the best form of defense.
You don't attack a stronger enemy first my dear else you loose the backing of the god of equity and clean hands.

From world records, Shiite Muslims are more dangerous than Sunnis when provoked unjustly.

NA is not well trained and equipped to combat terrorism, we all know that.

Instead of them to use diplomacy and avoid unnecessary wars, they are there posing as lions when its obvious they are cats.undecided

5 Likes

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by montezz(f): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2015
SirJeffry:
You don't attack a stronger enemy first my dear else you loose the backing of the god of equity and clean hands.

From world records, Shiite Muslims are more dangerous than Sunnis when provoked unjustly.

Instead of them to use diplomacy and avoid unnecessary wars, they are there posing as lions when its obvious they are cats.undecided
Hmmmmm. I just hope the nothern part won't explode soon. They should just settle it amicably o.
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2015
lol
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by Blackfire(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2015
Kneels down to pray.
*dont worry is not amadioha,sango and zeus prayer*.
Dear father who did we offend in this country, pls touch his/her heart to forgive us... Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2015
montezz:

Hmmmmm. I just hope the nothern part won't explode soon. They should just settle it amicably o.
Northern Nigeria is just in a mess and the elites over there are not helping out rather they are looking for who to heap blames on.undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by doncaster(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2015
GEJ again. Btw is there any forest like sambisa in Zaria where they will hide after attack?
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by suxkill: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2015
with the things are happening in these regime, bubu might end up dividing this country.

BH
shite

ipob

tompolo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by suxkill: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2015
with the things are happening in these regime, bubu might end up dividing this country.

BH
shite

ipob

tompolo
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by erunz(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2015
God Help us, I just hope this will not go the way of BH
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by supersolex(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2015
I was banned because I always say black men everywhere... But let me tell you why u say so today, in every good aspect of live you find black men, in charity,love, peace, war, talents,beauty, creativity et al, the real issue now is the same black man is his own doom and problem to other black men.
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by tuk2ato(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Nice moniker, 2 European capitals.
sofiabelgrade:
For all travelling to Zaria, kindly avoid Pz and GRA area. The violence is still going on. Just confirmed it.
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by loomer: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2015
If this na true, nigeria don finish b that

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2015
Only Biafra can give Nigeria the military support to crush BH. That's if Nigeria becomes a good girl.

The same people that cheered nkeruka's death.

Them go die well.

6 Likes

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by EasternLeopard: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2015
Nigerian military behaves like mischievous boys scout

Sometimes it is wise to ignore some provocation not because you are weak but to prevent some unnecessary trouble

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by gunuvi(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Oh There was a country called Nigeria.
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by Pavore9: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2015
Sighs.
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by fistonati(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2015
At d end, both d Nigerian ARMY and d so called group will deny it happened. Bunch of idiots
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by fitzmayowa: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
erunz:
God Help us, I just hope this will not go the way of BH

This how BH started, i wonder why the so called shite group have arms

The nigerian army "depot" is not far from where this people are located and yet they managed to arm themselves under the "nose" of the nigerian army is just appalling to say the lest...SMH
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by fitzmayowa: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
SirJeffry:

Whether shia or sunni one thing they have in common is violence, may God deliver us in this country...SMH
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by Austin4lif: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shia muslims are peaceful, when the Army stated that they attempted to assassinate COAS, I knew that was a big fat lie. What is killing Nigeria as a whole is intolerance, if Boko haram were even allowed to practice their religion without attacking them we won't have been suffering. When shia start their own jihad it will be worst then BH becos the have more of faithful and adherents all over Nigeria. Some body should tell Buhari that he can nt win multiply wars at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by sofiabelgrade(f): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
tuk2ato:
Nice moniker, 2 European capitals.
Hmmm. Thank you.
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by sofiabelgrade(f): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Everything is under control now. Just passed through Zaria, just soldiers mounting check points on the Kano Zaria Kaduna express way.
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
sofiabelgrade:
Everything is under control now. Just passed through Zaria
, just soldiers mounting check points on the Kano Zaria Kaduna express way.

You get liver sha. Abeg borrow me small grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working / Fayose Playing With Fire – Miyetti Allah Warns Over Killing Of Cows(photo) / Breaking News: Sen Mao Ohuabunwa In Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.