Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi (85233 Views)

Herdsmen: Full Text Of Buhari's Order to Bring Them To Justice / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by CyberTerrorist: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2015
The APC goons here are shameless hypocrite..I'm glad that NOI is always armed to the teeth to destroy the evil propaganda against her by Yorubas...Very hate filled tribe angry ....If you think she released money to ONSA without appropriation, go and rest her let us see. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by witorwitoutyou(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2015
E gbe anybody,gbe able,

Even if na to kill does involve in dis corruptn,mo wa leyin e
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by afanide: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Activa:

Did you benefit from the slush funds? Why are you using tribalism to support, cover and mask corruption?

Anyone that guilty shd go. The govt after Buhari should also do the same thing. The is the way to recover Nigeria from the gutters and the evil culture like the one you're defending.

So up till now he hasn't found Anytin against Amaechi, Fashola & Tinubu? Uhhh?

That dud is being Biased and lets accept that.

See how he's crumbling Ibeto in favour of his Mallam Brother Dangote, and U're telling me he's a saint?

What happened to our Local Rice production?

They don't want to see anything good come from the Eastern part of this Nation except the NORTH alone.

Am south South [Akwa Ibom] so don't say am from the East.

But time will tell.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by ibnjarir93(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2015
dazdilijae:
I would ask is the release Bail out fund by Buhari to states appropriated? Why would the same Buhari the order the arrest of okonjo when he has commited the same crime? If he does then he should be impeached.
The law is for every1 big or small, minister or president.
Buhari only asked the CBN to perform its function as the "lender of last resort."Or don't you know that the bail-out fund was given as a loan?
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by tunex23: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin grin the fulani illiterate is clearing the educated doubt, fulani man no dey fear anybody at all, all those criminals must be dealt with....no mercy
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by Disneylady(f): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I'm so happy

undecided
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by sirzent(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2015
I believe change is coming very soon.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by onatisi(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2015
Nairaland and Nigeria is populated majorly by compound fools and idiots who calls themselves educated and enlightened.it is a colossal shame and disgrace that majority of those commenting on this thread will be calling themselves graduates or even students. Firstly it is clearly obvious that majority of commenters here didn't read the article which shows how degraded the average Nigerian youth brain has gone because there is no where in the article where it is written that. Buhari has ordered the arrest of okonjo or anyone rather the writer was advising buhari to do so.
I only wish that foreigners do visit this site and read the comments here because they will be shocked at how colossally stupid Nigerian youths are. To read and understand a passage of less than 50 lines has now become a big giant problem for Nigeria youth,no thanks to English premier league and nonsense music they listen to. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by sold(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2015
whether PMB or not, we Nigerians have been suffering tey tey, no b today. So whosoever is involved should go down, whether Christian or Muslim i don't care, go and see what is happening to a thief that is looking for a day's meal. This one's are looking for a century's meal but most of them still move freely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by millionboi(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2015
tdammy:
All this confused Nigerian youth I don tire for unaa especially nairaland youth, U are all shouting corruption corruption corruption.

Can U imaging d amount of monie this people are just moving(stealing). All this monie in dasuki's case alone is enough to build a standard hospital in every local government in Nigeria, yet some idiot go dey spilt rubbish for mouth.

If buhari is going to go tru illegal means to recover stolen funds let him go ahead.

That's part of leadership.
is vry vry obvious that buhari is partial in his fight against corruption,you cnt tell me dat Lamido sanusi Lamido is innocent,why is buhari aftr dos hw refused 2join Apc
As far as im concern dis is abuse of power.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by 2n2k(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2015
Saheed9:
No credible source yet. But if it turns out to be true, I hope the flat heads won't enter the streets again in the name of protests.

What credible source are you looking for? The article did not say that "Buhari ordered the arrest of iweala and Emefiele" rather the writer is calling on Buhari to order their arrest.

Note the comma after Buhari in the title. It serves a purpose.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by millionboi(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2015
tunex23:
grin grin grin the fulani illiterate is clearing the educated doubt, fulani man no dey fear anybody at all, all those criminals must be dealt with....no mercy
Buhari is partial jor wat abt lamido sanusi why cnt him order his arrest.buhari is a coward jor
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2015
mazzi:
In other clime what we see are real court trail and sentencing but in nigeria what we see are people standing on trail on the pages of newspaper.

US have been trying Fifa president other Fifa officials on d pages of newspapers for many years noe
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by chronique(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2015
God bless you for not wasting the tuition fees your parents struggled to pay for your education;you've made them proud. I've gotten tired of discussing issues with most people on NL cos as much as 90% of them,are usually sentimental emotional in their thinking,and refuse to apply logic/objectivity. You find most of them creating different rules and measures of judging members of APC and PDP. Most of them just come here to spew gibberish based on the gutter gossip they hear on the street. They can't independently verify things for themselves.
centje:
And so it came, chaff articles motivated by Tribalism, littering our cyber space. This time it's from olufamous.com

The hilarious part if that everyone now knows the law. I keep saying this, even if leadership is give to the current young generation of Nigerians, they will fail. Our Educational system has been breeding illiterates as graduates. Unless our educational system is overhauled we cannot get it right in this country.

Just take a look at sleekyp display of ignorance. You should have kept quiet on issues you have limited knowledge.

Tell me, the Bail out fund given to States by Buhari's Administration is it illegal too?

The Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Alleged Illegal Diversion, What The Constitution Says & Dasuki

I've read several opinions on this matter and most of them are emotional rather than logical. Let's break this issue down and address them bit by bit. Please note that this is strictly my personal opinion:

Q: Was there a diversion?
My take: Yes

Q: Was the diversion illegal?
My take: No, the diversion was not illegal. Ngozi duly got approval for the transfer and the use of the funds. She stated in the memo that the fund was to be shared on a 50-50 basis (security-development). With this approval from the C-in-C, the 'diversion', if you can still call it one, was legal and duly authorized.

Q: But the fund was not appropriated? Isn't this wrong?
My take: I believe the constitution empowers the President to spend without appropriation until at a later date according to Section 82 of the constitution.
However, Ngozi's letter clearly stated that 'the funds form part of the projected Federal Government independent revenue to be appropriated'. Was it appropriated at a later date since the letter was dated January 2015?
However, this is what the Nigerian constitution says on this issue and a I quote verbatim from Section 82:

82. If t "If the Appropriation Bill in respect of any financial year has not been passed into law by the beginning of the financial year, the President may authorise the withdrawal of moneys in the Consolidated Revenue Fund of the Federation for the purpose of meeting expenditure necessary to carry on the services of the Government of the Federation for a period not exceeding months or until the coming into operation of the Appropriate Act, whichever is the earlier:

Provided that the withdrawal in respect of any such period shall not exceed the amount authorised to be withdrawn from the Consolidated Revenue Fund of the Federation under the provisions of the Appropriation Act passed by the National Assembly for the corresponding period in the immediately preceding financial year, being an amount proportionate to the total amount so authorised for the immediately preceding financial year".

Q: Was it right for part of the money to go to security when it should have been used for infrastructure?
My take: Without security, all infrastructure will go to ruins. Ngozi already explained that her office was accused of not making enough funds available to fight terrorism.

Q: Don't you think Dasuki has a case to answer?
My take: I believe he does. That is why I have been saying he should have his day in court. Ngozi has provided evidence of disbursement of funds to Dasuki's office as the NSA, so the onus for accountability now rests on him.
However, I believe this is going to be a very tough case given the peculiar situation of security considerations.
For instance, there are several DSS moles who are students in the Universities in the North East. The woman who sells roasted plantain across the street can be a mole. These kind of 'payments' are not receipted.
Then, there are instances when arms are paid for in cash at the black market. What about cash paid for security information?

Q: Are you saying Dasuki may be innocent?
My take: No, that's not I'm saying. I'm saying that the prosecution will have a Herculean task proving their case and I wish them well. I also want anyone found guilty to be sentenced appropriately.
Nevertheless, a war situation is always a very fertile environment for corruption. Fraud is common when you give away billions. And one will be a fool to defend any politician on a matter of integrity.

Q: Some have been calling for the CBN Governor's head too? Don't you think he has a case to answer?
My take: Wetin concern agbero for overload? What has he done wrong? Do you think he should have refused a lawful instruction for release of funds? People should think with their heads and not any other aperture in their bodies.

Final Word: There was a committee set up on the Abacha recovered loot to determine how it should be spent. It was sequel to the decision of this committee that the NSA brought a request to NOI. It was on this basis that NOI requested for approval from the C-in-C.
I think Ngozi should be commended for leaving a paper trail and on the face of it, this is what is called transparency and accountability. In the corporate sector, you would have said she 'covered her back'. She has been able to defend her actions and I believe others should do likewise. I wish all public officers can defend their actions while in office like she has done.
And how I wish the same people shouting for Ngozi's head made a quarter of that noise during the Amaechi and Fashola saga.

My opinion. You're entitled to yours- Ibrahim,IB

Unless there's new developments, Dopkesi has no case to answer. Dopkesi is a business man, you can't persecute him if he receives money to provide services that is not in any way against Nigeria Constitution.

Stop putting up lame argument! Is publication the same as Appropriation? Why shift goal post...the Nigerian constitution allows a president to spend in certain situations without immediate appropriation otherwise how did Buhari have power to order the Bail out fund?

Presidency do have power to spend without appropriation. How was Bail out fund ordered without appropriation?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by emerged01(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2015
I love this game. It is now getting my attention like a Sexy b*tch. I will never come because this time I'm gonna be on vigra.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by naobor(f): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2015
EdCure:

At least the Buhari bail-out funds was publicised, the amount known and the purpose understood.
Can the same be said about the Jonathan/Okonjo/Emefiele licentous withdrawals?

When did publicity become legality?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by tman4real21(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2015
SleekyP:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/12/why-buhari-must-order-immediate-arrest-okonjo-iweala-and-cbn-governor-godwin-emefiele
There is international
sympathy, awareness
and call for Biafra
independence
By Ifeanyi Chijioke
(For Family Writers) When the news of the
to-be-announced
government of Biafra
broke out, it was no
surprises to people
that have been following Biafran
trends. The leader of
indigenous people of
Biafra surely planned
for his arrest, he had
written down events and schedules. Since
his arrest IPOB has
fluently and
professionally been
following the
restoration course of Biafra. This however
draws the political
imprisonment of
Nnamdi Kanu to
futility, for him to be
illegally detained has contributed to the
restoration of Biafra.
There is international
sympathy, awareness
and call for Biafra
independence as a result of the protest
that is following his
arrest. Britain that has
been the backbone of
Nigeria for the first
time in history moved a motion on the floor
of the parliament for
recognition of Biafra
which is as a result of
Nnamdi Kanu's arrest. It's all very clear that
arrest of Nnamdi Kanu
is a sign of
cluelessness, the
continued detention is
nothing but trying to justify mistake which
would get messier by
day. The more Nnamdi
Kanu is held is the
more Biafra
restoration gains momentum, in no
distant time Nigerians
will stone Buhari for
causing or restoring
Biafra through illegally
detaining Nnamdi Kanu. Had Nnamdi
Kanu not been
arrested, Biafra will be
on a debating level
within Nigeria,
Nnamdi Kanu will keep on talking can
talk restore Biafra?
Many people will
argue that his talking
alone can restore
Biafra but I personally don't buy it. Before Nigeria wakes
up and find out they
are detaining the
prime minister of
Republic of Biafra,
they must do something for the
future or else Nigeria
will be cast into
abyss. Many Nigerians
will say war, we will
kill them but I wonder how you will kill a
people with the
support of UK, France,
Russia, Israel and
America. Its high time
Nigeria stopped dreaming and do the
needful, they can't
hold Nnamdi Kanu and
expect thanks or
support of the world
for the violation of human right. Nigeria has exhausted
the legal option she
has and choosing the
path of dictatorship is
a deadly move, after
the restoration of Biafra, Nigeria might
find it hard to live
diplomatically with
republic of Biafra,
Africa needs extensive
reasoning and this is why Nigeria must
start preparing how to
partner with republic
of Biafra. If the
constituted
government is announced and finish
their meeting with
UN, it might be too
late for Nigeria to
right her wrongs or
diplomatically follow Biafra agitation.
Nigerian government
has not asked
question on why UN
has not openly said
Biafra is not ripe for independence as UN
said in the case of
Catalonia. The silence is simply
"yes" to Biafra
restoration, you will
start seeing it very
soon. Before Nigerian
government detain the prime Minister of
Republic of Biafra,
they must do quickly
and release Nnamdi
Kanu, re-strategize
and face Nnamdi Kanu squarely, come out
and tell him reasons
Biafra cannot be; then
superior reasons will
prevail. I want to use
this medium to remind Nigerian
government that
continued detention
of Nnamdi Kanu is
part of the strategy to
the restoration of Biafra. People and the
world are calling for
the release of Nnamdi
Kanu because there is
a growing fear he
might be murdered by Nigerian government
which would plunge
everyone into untold
war. Before you
detain the prime
minister of Republic of Biafra, do the needful.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by millionboi(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2015
onatisi:
Nairaland and Nigeria is populated majorly by compound fools and idiots who calls themselves educated and enlightened.it is a colossal shame and disgrace that majority of those commenting on this thread will be calling themselves graduates or even students. Firstly it is clearly obvious that majority of commenters here didn't read the article which shows how degraded the average Nigerian youth brain has gone because there is no where in the article where it is written that. Buhari has ordered the arrest of okonjo or anyone rather the writer was advising buhari to do so.
I only wish that foreigners do visit this site and read the comments here because they will be shocked at how colossally stupid Nigerian youths are. To read and understand a passage of less than 50 lines has now become a big giant problem for Nigeria youth,no thanks to English premier league and nonsense music they listen to. Smh
Com stop blablin!is dsame system d dullard has bein usin 2arrest orders,.....u cnt fool nigerian youths twice
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by oluamid(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2015
Nigeria! I'll never really understand some people.

These people agreed they misappropriated public money, yet there are people willing to use any means possible to support them.

[size=15pt]Hahan! Which kind Stockholm Syndrome be this?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by IVORY2009(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2015
SleekyP:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/12/why-buhari-must-order-immediate-arrest-okonjo-iweala-and-cbn-governor-godwin-emefiele

Correct the title of your thread, you claimed that Buhari has ordered the immediate arrest of Okojo-Iweala and Godwin, rather it "Why Buhari must order the immedaite arrest of Okonjo-Iweala and Cbn Gov. Godwin Emefiele

This false information and against Nairaland.com rules and regulations!

False information! False information!! False information, check the link, its "WHY" shocked, the moderators is sleeping I guess...
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by dickyaloy: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Their arrest is just for them to come and narrate their own part of what they know about the money disbursed to dasuki and without these two people the real truth will not be told and we will be making mistakes.

Assuming something is being kept under your care and the whole thing keep on missing, who will be held responsible for that?
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

This ur monicker sef tire me, if Jesus is a lie, is Lucifer now the truth? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by plaetton: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2015
adconline:
Please stop this Nonsense!! GMB cannot be the investigator, prosecutor, police, judge, executor in these cases. Let the be charged if they have enough evidence... We aren't in Idi Amin republic!!

Don't mind the brainless idi.ot.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by tete7000(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2015
EdCure:

At least the Buhari bail-out funds was publicised, the amount known and the purpose understood.
Your argument abinitio was not whether the money was publicised or not but whether it was appropriated or not. You have digressed and change the logic of the original argument. If thus new logic is to be followed, Eweala too can argue that the money were documented. At least it is her document that showed those money were released.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by bensine: 11:52am On Dec 13, 2015
When u call this looters thievies, that's an understatement...it is most appropriate to say that they are purely evil. Althogh PMB made a profound statement last week in abuja during a lecture delivering in Osigwe Foundation, that most times criticism doesn't mean that those critizing others are beta off, that if given the same opportunity, those who critize wl do same thing. I really into that statement. We are vry greedy in Nigeria, vry unthoughtful towrds our fellow citizens, vry selfish and sef centred. People are dying of hunger, starvation, diseases and terrorist attack evry day, yet those who are supposed to bring relief and salvation for the afflicted collect this monies in their names and divert the monies to personal use, while the vast majority of Nigerians are dying needlessly. Hearing the amount of looted funds alone, one will begin to wonder, if this people ever av any conscience and human sympathy left in them. Please I want to appeal to us as Nigerians to have a rethink and don't be the cause of the death of ur fellow citizen by way of denying them whatever is due them in ur power ap any level of position u may be holding cause someday, ur own death wil suddenly come and not even ur looted funds can save ur life...Where is abacha to? Though Alhaji Abubakar Audu of APC may nt of been guilty of such crimes but where is he today? Even if u are allowed to loot the entire Nigerian treasury, u wil stil die someday, so why allow ur self to be used by the devil as instrument to inflict hardship to ur fellow man? Finally, learn to be truthful, if any one is found guilty, do not be bias in ur judgement. God save us all from our wickness

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by plaetton: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2015
oluamid:
Nigeria! I'll never really understand some people.

These people agreed they misappropriated public money, yet there are people willing to use any means possible to support them.

[size=15pt]Hahan! Which kind Stockholm Syndrome be this?[/size]

Support whom?

Who has agreed and who has been convicted of misappropriating public funds in this case?

I think your brain is fogged with too much hate to make sense of the unfolding issues.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by stjudas(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2015
They post a source of a news and we are too lazy to just click. I mean just click. Click the link and you see the topic reads: "Why Buhari Must Order The Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala And CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele By Ilesanmi Omabomi."
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by tete7000(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2015
ibnjarir93:
Buhari only asked the CBN to perform its function as the "lender of last resort."Or don't you know that the bail-out fund was given as a loan?

And you don't know too that Eweala advised that those monies be given as loan which govt is meant to repay in future? Oh sorry you haven't been following her arguments. You are one sided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by siji1979(m): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2015
EdCure:

On point man
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by plaetton: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2015
chronique:
God bless you for not wasting the tuition fees your parents struggled to pay for your education;you've made them proud. I've gotten tired of discussing issues with most people on NL cos as much as 90% of them,are usually sentimental emotional in their thinking,and refuse to apply logic/objectivity. You find most of them creating different rules and measures of judging members of APC and PDP. Most of them just come here to spew gibberish based on the gutter gossip they hear on the street. They can't independently verify things for themselves.

Don't mind the simply bigotted foo.ls.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by ODUBEZE: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2015
SleekyP:

I agree with these your assertions but I dare to say this principles works so well in the western world but here in Nigeria it results to victimization!
Only a few has being able to toll that line and those are the people we have termed our HERO!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by fartkay(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2015
adconline:
Please stop this Nonsense!! GMB cannot be the investigator, prosecutor, police, judge, executor in these cases. Let the be charged if they have enough evidence... We aren't in Idi Amin republic!!

In is manisfesto, he said he is going to fight corruption to stop. Abeg he is doing one out of his agenda, we de complain again. Wetin man go do wey go satisfy us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.