Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi (85229 Views)

Herdsmen: Full Text Of Buhari's Order to Bring Them To Justice / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by dazzlingd(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Activa:

Helloooooooo,

The evil culture must be destroyed one step after the other.

I expect and want all the 'evils' of today too to be revisited tomorrow.

With the magnitude of the looting under Jonathan, which the people have admitted, it makes no sense to be pointing to Tinubu or using tribalism to cover whatever.

Can't you see how people are suffering in Nigeria? Are you this heartless?

Condemn what is wrong. Prepare a petition on Tinubu. If PDP forms d govt in 2019 (as Bode George just said), don't spare any of the people of today.

not everybody on nl is in their complete senses, simply ignore some people.

imagine the magnitude of corruption and some people are saying trash.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

This ur monicker sef tire me, if Jesus is a lie, is Lucifer now the truth? embarassed
They are both lies. embarassed
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by plaetton: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
ibnjarir93:
Buhari only asked the CBN to perform its function as the "lender of last resort."Or don't you know that the bail-out fund was given as a loan?

As a loan to the states?

Who approved the loans?

The national Assembly, the Senate or the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by 9jatatafo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hahahaha I don't rejoice over this kind of news not until I see proper investigation, trial and sentencing. This is just media corruption fight
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by gennykdb(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
adconline:
Please stop this Nonsense!! GMB cannot be the investigator, prosecutor, police, judge, executor in these cases. Let the be charged if they have enough evidence... We aren't in Idi Amin republic!!
uv been crying about curruption eating up our future, now baba is workin....it doesnt matta how he does d job...just get it done...now he is workin n ur complainin about him doin it too much...
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by midehi2(f): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
tunjion:
Aboki must be using yoruba identity, becos i dont know see wen my people have become so bigoted and tribalist that they want every igbo persecuted.

Everytime they write press, if it is not Stella Oduah, IT is Alison Madueke, now Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Emefiele. Nobody ask of Fashola or Tinubu?
you are still asking? cos they are superb in national stealing....i smh on when the nation is divided and igbo man ruling his own nation, i pity the less ones
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by Jacko1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
tunjion:
Aboki must be using yoruba identity, becos i dont know see wen my people have become so bigoted and tribalist that they want every igbo persecuted.

Everytime they write press, if it is not Stella Oduah, IT is Alison Madueke, now Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Emefiele. Nobody ask of Fashola or Tinubu?
God bless you for seeing a pattern in turn more eyes will be opened..... Instead of the so called guy to work busy probing.... Why wont people agaitate fo secession this is so glaring..... A witch hunt against a tribe.... If anoda tribe was probing hausas this way trust me ul hear killings in da north
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
you are the cause of the global warming in the world. you're just not liberal and will never learn.
bettercreature:
President is supreme in Nigeria,those things you mentioned are just in the book,refuse to carry out presidential order at your own peril
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by PassingShot(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
dazdilijae:
I would ask is the release Bail out fund by Buhari to states appropriated? Why would the same Buhari the order the arrest of okonjo when he has commited the same crime? If he does then he should be impeached.
The law is for every1 big or small, minister or president.
You illiterates keep regurgitating the same line over and over as if whatever you're spewing is correct.

FYI, a part of the bail out money was meant to be shared by all federating states and the other part is a loan from CBN to be paid back at low interest. Please get enlightened.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by luckylucky: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
This present government has given me a promising hope that Nigeria can be great again. I cry deeply for these innocent youths, if so called Madam Ngozi and Otuoke man have diverted these monies to proper used like establishing industries and manufacturing, human development and capacity, sophisticated infrastructures and sound health services to mention few mass unemployment problems would have been tamed by now. It is unfortunate that Dasuki has becomes a money dispenser machine amidst our millions hungry youths. We will all give account for our deeds to humanity.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Its so so bad and annoying that a country been blessed wit natural resources, some mofos decided to eat it alone, even if its my late grand pa is involve, they should prosecute him
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by oluamid(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
plaetton:

Support whom?

Who has agreed and who has been convicted of misappropriating public funds in this case?

I think your brain is fogged with too much hate to make sense of the unfolding issues.

And I think your brain needs to be de-fogged from too much love for those oppressing you.

Has Dasuki not agreed he got money and shared them to his acolytes like ThisDay's Obaigbena, AIT's Dokpesi, Bafarawa, and others?

Have these people not agreed they got the slush funds?

Since when did it become part of the KPi of the NSA to distribute money?

As a matter of fact, your brain does not need defogging, it needs to be replaced!

Check below a picture of one of those suffering because of the money these guys got. Particularly notice the malnourished child.

PS: I don't abuse people but mehn you got me pissed!

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by PassingShot(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
EdCure:

At least the Buhari bail-out funds was publicised, the amount known and the purpose understood.
Can the same be said about the Jonathan/Okonjo/Emefiele licentous withdrawals?
Isn't the bailout supposed to be a loan to the beneficiary states? Why are u making them feel it's same thing with their oga thief's?
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by ejiyke2007(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi

If Buari can issue an order to arrest any body and being complied with the command he can also issue and order to with draw money and give to any body as well as the president of Nigeria .How can fly left the anus that polluted the air and keep pursuing another part of the body.

Arrest Good luck Jonathan if you are serious not Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele
Good luck Jonathan as the president has the veto power to authorize anybody to something that is final ,if you want to arrest you arrest him not those obedient servant if this anti corruption war is something to talk about i rest my case.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by jaybee3(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
stjudas:
They post a source of a news and we are too lazy to just click. I mean just click. Click the link and you see the topic reads: "Why Buhari Must Order The Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala And CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele By Ilesanmi Omabomi."

Your education is questionable if you had to click on the article before being able to decipher that the article was penned solely to advise PMB.

Geez, their was a comma immediately after Buhari's name on the title. I guess you forgot the use of commas

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by plaetton: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
jomoh:

Why are you bothering yourself about that illiterate.

The bail out fund is perfectly legal and within the powers granted to the president by the constitution.
The bail out fund was a loan, it was not a gift like the illiterate thought.

Who approved the loan?

I remember the last time that banks were bailed out in the US, the US Congress and Senate had to vote to approve it.

No one is supporting corruption.
All corrupt public officers should be changed, as far as I am concerned.

But the deliberate vilification of NOI is nothing but the well-known western axis propaganda machine doing the only thing they do best.

The same media that calls a man like Tinubu a leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by Menace2Society(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
tunjion:

Hahahaha grin
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by fartkay(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
ODUBEZE:

I agree with these your assertions but I dare to say this principles works so well in the western world but here in Nigeria it results to victimization!
Only a few has being able to toll that line and those are the people we have termed our HERO!

Peep keep praising gej just because he handed over peacefully, it looks foreign to us and they all jubilate.

Someone is trying to fight wat has been regarded as a huge issue in Africa out of Nigeria ( corruption) but we condemn him. Nigerians tends to appreciate a bad man in good uniform just because he does tinz in d good look but aftermath effect is dangerous.

My ambition does not worth blood shed of any nigerian, but wat about d $2.1b arms deal converted to private wealth n d death of our gallant falling soldiers n our fellow Nigerian in d struggle.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by omolami: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Both acted in the interest of Nigeria. The money was not embezzled by them but used for security purposes. Buhari is only being frivolous and vindictive , security votes are not scrutinised in governance. He is only acting to the gallery. Let buhari show Nigerians his WAEC certificate first.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by kutchs: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Isn't the bailout supposed to be a loan to the beneficiary states? Why are u making them feel it's same thing with their oga thief's?
This is how to bail out institutions.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/congress-approves-release-of-bailout-funds/
Did the Senate approve the bail out?
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by plaetton: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
oluamid:

And I think your brain needs to be de-fogged from too much love for those oppressing you.

Has Dasuki not agreed he got money and shared them to his acolytes like ThisDay's Obaigbena, AIT's Dokpesi, Bafarawa, and others?

Have these people not agreed they got the slush funds?

Since when did it become part of the KPi of the NSA to distribute money?

As a matter of fact, your brain does not need defogging, it needs to be replaced!

Check below a picture of one of those suffering because of the money these guys got. Particularly notice the malnourished child.

PS: I don't abuse people but mehn you got me pissed!

Oh.
I am not defending any one of those characters or their actions.
But the drama is simply unfolding.

How you m.orons are blaming the former finance minister, when no evidence of wrong doing on her part so far , is what baffles me.

Where is your so-called due process?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by 4nobody4every1: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS GOT ME LAUGHING, sonOflucifer you are a clown, you made my day......hahahahahah grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by tolastikha: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
WHY ALL THESE NOISE MAKING HERE BY POVERTY STRIKING PEOPLE? THE SO CALLED MONEY HAS GONE AND GONE FOR EVER. THERE WILL BE NO SINGLE INDICTMENT AT THE END OF THE DAY. WHAT IS NEW IN ALL OF THESE? WHEN JONATHAN CAME, HE PURSUED ABACHA LOOTS, GOT IT AND SUMMARILY APPROPRIATE IT. BUBU IS NOT AFTER ANYBODY JAIL. LIKE WHAT OUR LEGEND"LAGBAJA" SAID, " NA WAITING E GO CHOP E DEY FINE....." GENTLEMEN! MAKE NO ENEMY HERE.

Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by jimi4us: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
oduastates:

Exactly why the SW voted him out.
His lack of mechanism to moderate his animal instinct and the unitary powers granted by a devious Nigerian constitution.
You have unlawful leeway to do as you like does not mean you should.
them dey talk area , dis one dey mention cowards . who know South West.?
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by ManTiger(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
adconline:
Please stop this Nonsense!! GMB cannot be the investigator, prosecutor, police, judge, executor in these cases. Let the be charged if they have enough evidence... We aren't in Idi Amin republic!!
Read about Thomas Sankara of the old upper volta now burkina Faso. If we really want to get rid of corruption or reduce it, let's try these official in an independent court with no lawyer to speak for them and televise it live on all TV. Then you'll understand how doomed this country is. The sad part is, we youth queue up inline to further milk the country instead of us to allign our interest to fight corruption.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by ejiyke2007(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
EdCure:

At least the Buhari bail-out funds was publicised, the amount known and the purpose understood.
Can the same be said about the Jonathan/Okonjo/Emefiele licentous withdrawals?

The same way Buhari has to no right to approve bail out fund he must seek approval from the parliament .whether the amount known and the purpose understood.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by serikiYCU(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=dazdilijae post=40956879]I would ask is the release Bail out fund by Buhari to states appropriated? Why would the same Buhari the order the arrest of okonjo when he has commited the same crime? If he does then he should be impeached.
The law is for every1 big or small, minister or president. [/quote

Be informed dat I d case of Buhari, d bail out fund was approved by d NASS which made it legal. Any in appropriated fund can only b legally spent if it was approved by d NASS.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by ibnjarir93(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
plaetton:

As a loan to the states?

Who approved the loans?

The national Assembly, the Senate or the presidency?
State Assemblies approved for their respective states.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by abimic(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
tete7000:

Your argument abinitio was not whether the money was publicised or not but whether it was appropriated or not. You have digressed and change the logic of the original argument. If thus new logic is to be followed, Eweala too can argue that the money were documented. At least it is her document that showed those money were released.
Did they anybody claim money wasn't documented but rather diverted, if the money was never documented, how then can we trace it? The point still remains, had NOI wanted sincerity just as the days of OBJ, she would have resigned, that was what the op opined. Be that as it may, buhari bail out fund was followed by all Nigerians and what's the purpose of legislature when the government is already accountable to the people? Before buhari's regime, who knew about the arms saga? GEJ regime was filled with so much secrecy and a high taste for self aggrandizement. NLC followed the bail out fund, even governors agreed to it, many workers couldn't even take home their meagre #18000 per month and you want the president to sit idle and watch people go hungry. Brother, don't be wicked o and you compare this good gesture of the president to turning a blind eye to bad act just as the case of NOI. God's watching!
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by ejiyke2007(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
ManTiger:

Read about Thomas Sankara of the old upper volta now burkina Faso. If we really want to get rid of corruption or reduce it, let's try these official in an independent court with no lawyer to speak for them and televise it live on all TV. Then you'll understand how doomed this country is. The sad part is, we youth queue up inline to further milk the country instead of us to allign our interest to fight corruption.

Arrest Good luck Jonathan if you are serious not Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele
Good luck Jonathan as the president has the veto power to authorize anybody to something that is final ,if you want to arrest you arrest him not those obedient servant if this anti corruption war is something to talk about i rest my case.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by Beetobee(f): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
bettercreature:
They were carrying out GEJ's order,i dont see a reason why they should be arrested
You are just in hurry,Dasuki will never go down alone
I beg to disagree with you. In the civil service,communication is done through memos and you have every right to give advise on instructions given by your boss. They should have given such advise so it would be on record that they were not complacent. Wise people write such advise and photocopy for any future issue like this.
Re: Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
4nobody4every1:

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS GOT ME LAUGHING, sonOflucifer you are a clown, you made my day......hahahahahah grin grin grin

grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.