Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. (64646 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by CaroLyner(f): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
craziebone:

then close your leg or use a contraceptive. If used properly, it works 99.999percent of times.

Also, there are times in life you cannot care for your children. Should you kill them?
i am not the girl in question.y'all stop with the mentions.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Flashh:

Do you know how dumb you are with this statement?

The woman is 70% responsible for the abortion, why? How could she allow a man penetrate her without a condom? Or even if she want it raw, why can she talk about the withdrawal method with the man?

She owns the puṣsy, so she should know what goes into it to avoid things like this.

After all she wasn't raped.

Ur stupidity can't b overemphasised... It takes two to tango. But I Dnt expect you to understand... It surpasses ur reasoning. Shallow minded thing

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by emmygzy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
should she rather have a baby she cant take care of ?
I smell a bae that has performed numerous abortion.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by ivylyn: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=Ojestas post=40962437]Like they say they care. They know most of these implications but they don't care. Murderers

Just like d guys do but dey advise their ladies to go ahead with it........
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Flashh: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
RavissanteDimma:

Ur stupidity can't b overemphasised... It takes two to tango. But I Dnt expect you to understand... It surpasses ur reasoning. Shallow minded thing
You won't like to do it with me this evening if I descend you.

I knew you've done abortion several times, that's why you're frustratedly pained on my post. Just change and repent.

You may go because your sense of reasoning sucks.

Bítches everywhere.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

i am not the girl in question.y'all stop with the mentions.

hahaahaha! I am wondering how many mentions you've got already. Would you mind telling us?

I wasn't refering to you in particular; i am refering in the general case.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by ayoade0505: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Terrible! Pls play safe or abstain. Abortion not an option!
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Hugo7(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
I just had to comment....lost my Sister to this evil called abortion barely a month #NO2ABORTION #ANTIABORTION.......#RIP.......If you no you are not ready do not ra idi.

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
IamDino:
Omo na withdrawal method sure pass.

By doing that, you are also killing potential great men/women. Stay out of sex, till you are ready. Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
ojun50:
Wetin them go do wen family na the first to reject them

Rejection and Murder,which one better pass?
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

am not saying its right...but mistakes do happen.
but i guess prevention is better than cure.
so abstaining is the best.
so , opening legs at angle 90 degrees would be a mistake when the result is revealed?
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
trustedward:
I expect little or no criticism of d topic "abortion" as most of the ladies here on nairaland re guilty of at least 1or more abortions grin cry cry

I ain't guilty bros.I can't even kill a spider talk less of Christmas chicken.To all the girls that have committed abortion,u better repent.And to all the guys that sponsored abortion,may God have mercy on u.....That baby's soul will continue to cry until God answers it

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Abortion is a no no for me....but for people who were raped by armed robbers...it is a choice.....its not easy seeing an offspring that was causd by an emotional experience..it reminds you of that traumatic experience!!!

My dear,life is strange.Even in d case of rape,Dont abort.its not an excuse,God will still ask u
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
hercules07:
The OP is not serious and is spreading false information, abortion is safe and is a choice of the woman, as far as I am concerned, it is the woman's body and she has the right to determine what happens to it. I am sure the points are copied from a foreign source in the US where the republicans want zero abortions yet, when the kids are born, offer zero support to the kid and mother, they will rather send the kids to die in wars or work for poverty wages in their sweat shops. Imagine people saying a raped person should have the baby, are you serious? What of a woman with ectopic pregnancy, you will watch your wife suffer for 9 months and possibly die because you are following a book written by a King who wanted to remarry?

its good to know you are concerned about the wrong things.

Fact remains that: it is not the woman's body! That the baby is there in her womb does not mean it is her body! And no, i am not being anti-women here.

If you want to insist its her body, then i am going to ask you what part of her body is the baby? What system of the woman's body is the baby? Digestive, circulatory, nervous system or the other systems of the body? The closest you will mention is the reproductive system. But is the baby developing in the womb part of the woman's reproductive system?

An organ, tissue, etc, is part of a system if without it (the organ, tissue), there is a break down in the functionality of that system. The stomach is part of the digestive system because without the stomach, digestive system is incomplete! The same can be said of the heart in the cirsulatory system and all the orther organs and tissues in all the 9 system in the human body.

Remove the child from the womb in a 'safe way' like you guys have been doing via abortion, and there will really be no breakdown in the reproductive system of the woman.

The bottom line is: the baby in the woman's womb is NOT AN ORGAN THEREFORE, IT CANNOT BE SAID THAT IT IS THE WOMAN'S BODY!

you still want to insist its her body? Why don't you tell me how many heads the woman has got? How many eyes, legs hands etc does the normal woman have? The child could even be a boy and therefore, has a pennissss! Does the normal woman also have a penisssssss?

The child probably has a different blood group, different genotype and has a circulatory system completely independent of the mother's!

At 1month old, it can be seen that the child has developed what looks like an eye, finger print and toe prints. Now, we all know the place of the iris, finger prints and toe prints in the modern world especially when it comes to security and specific individuality of a person. All of these are completely different from the mother's yet, the likes of you want to create the artificial senario of the baby being part of the woman's body so as to make the pro abortion argument possible.

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by lepasharon(f): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
For the hypocrites on this thread

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
reminiscing:

My dear,life is strange.Even in d case of rape,Dont abort.its not an excuse,God will still ask u

look my dear, in the case of rape, we can understand it if she wants to abort it. Are you saying, to have a child with a woman, we only need to rape her? And when we force her to keep the baby, how then are we not making her a victim of her nature that she has the ability to house babies?

I understand those arguements about "if she cannot kill her rapist, who is guilty, why should she be able to kill her child who is not guilty". But then again, arguements like: "it is not fair for a woman to be put in a pregnancy she did not bargain for, and which will cost her, in pain and discomfort and also distort her planned life", is far superior to a contrary arguement, no matter what that contrary arguement is.

All we can do is to encourage her to keep the baby and npt only that, PROVIDE NECESSARY SUPPORT FOR HER TO BE ABLE TO GET HER LIFE BACK ON TRACK. But if she decides to abort it, then its absolutely ok.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
lepasharon:
For the hypocrites on this thread

better don't go down this line my dear, because i can also pull out many meme or picture message propaganda for pro-life and they will truely challenge your conscience.

The truth is, prolifers have been at the forefront of providing home for the homeless, quality education for the less privileged etc.

The catholic church, the most vocal pro-life organization, is the biggest donor to charity, fact!

Their schools have been able to provide a somewhat quality education particularly in the third world where governments are weak and can't provide quality education and also, private schools are just so expensive.

In Europe, especially now that attitude is begining to toughen against immigrants, the church has become a refuge for the homeless and the destitute, many of whom are immigrants.

The church is one of the formost advocate for the EU and the developed world to accept African and middle east immigrants.

So, i don't know what the hell your propaganda
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by TimothyNkenu: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedWell, Abstinence still remains The best way!undecided

There's No Excuse for having to Kill An innocent life!! it's totally Inhumane....

Just Ponder on this..."Would i be here if my Mom had Aborted Me?"

What a loss if she had done so.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
younginfopreneur:
[size=20pt]
*Abortion doesn't make you unpregnant it only make you a mother of a dead child

*If you've aborted, you've killed, it is only that you've hired a professional Killer to do the job for you.

*If you abort a child you've not kill a child but a generation cos the child, if it's a boy is a potential Father that will give birth to sons, that will rise to become fathers, that will give birth to sons, fathers, then sons, fathers, then sons, fathers and so on..........till the world ends (Generations).

*You will still see that child someday in heaven.

*God hates Abortion. It's painful but don't do it!

Accept Jesus Christ Today cos Tomorrow might be too late.

Like if you're against Abortion.

#Anti-Abortion Team.
[/size]

i hope you do realize that those agberos and murders and rapists and pedophiles probably should have been aborted
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by KelvinC1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
yes
big YES
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by ojun50(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
reminiscing:

Rejection and Murder,which one better pass?

my sister both of them worst
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Flashh:

I knew you've done abortion several times, that's why you're frustratedly pained on my post. Just change and repent.

Bítches everywhere.

Hehe he..... T all boils down to ur stupidity... If I gv birth to smwan as stupid as u, I'll probably throw him away sef... But tis nt possible.. My IQ is to high for Dat...
All u men that wud have made gas abort up to 20times n come to NL and be abusing females...
Devil dey fan ur portion in hell

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Flashh:

Bítches everywhere.

Hehe he..... T all boils down to ur stupidity... If I gv birth to smwan as stupid as u, I'll probably throw him away sef... But tis nt possible.. My IQ is too high for Dat...
All u men that wud have made gas abort up to 20times n come to NL and be abusing females...
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Flashh: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
RavissanteDimma:

Hehe he..... T all boils down to ur stupidity... If I gv birth to smwan as stupid as u, I'll probably throw him away sef... But tis nt possible.. My IQ is too high for Dat...

Who are those insulting females?

What's this bítch saying? You are down to the bottom of IQ. Don't deceive and give yourself hope.

That's what bítches do, like the topic stated, they did rather abort time without number or throw the baby away.

Haggard prostituting, keep proving guilty.

Dọ́lt!
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by ChrisMaryS: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
godoluwa:
y do u av sex if u r nt ready to be a mother?
I luv ur comment
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by mollie12: 12:31am On Dec 14, 2015
CoolUsername:
Children are treated like crap at orphanages due to inadequate funding and insufficient staff.

Abortion is done when contraceptives fail.

Who said? Have you been to Red Cross orphanage at Makoko, Yaba? Those kids are spoilt silly with gifts and donations from members of the public. Don't try to justify murder with such an ill-thought out argument
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by infolekan(m): 12:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Millerz:
I didn't read that crap..... reason being that nothing sensible can come from you.

bye Felicia.

You're not actually responding to me but all those stuff you typed up there are all BS(no apology for the world) . Which western world of yours do they prevent people from having abortion? . Cos US alone doesn't reflect the whole world and it's even state based. Grab a book and read and don't mislead others. Ignorance isn't an excuse. Update yourself or travel round a little more. Lagos isn't the whole world or God knows where you're really.

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by infolekan(m): 12:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Argue all you can. As a doctor, I do know the leading cause of maternal death in this part of the world after bleeding is septic abortion and it's complications. This is a procudure that could be relatively safe if done by a well trained professional in the right place.
The average Nigerian knows knows how to procure an abortion and the hypocritical half keeps shouting against it allowing needless death over issues that are of less concern to them.
Half of them don't have a child they're training aside their children, they've never supported any orphaned children in their life, they'll be the first to judge a single mother who was brave enough to leave the baby and give birth even when the man said she should remove it, they stand on their altar and keep shouting orphanage as if anybody in their lineage as ever adopted a child before.....
Remove religion out of it and every other reason being given becomes really senseless in the face of daily deaths happening all around. But then we can't really remove religion because we are a very religious nation and we love God so much that we can't afford to disobey him.. HYPOCRISY

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 14, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

What a loss if she had done so.
My points exactly!cry
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by nattyGENT: 6:27am On Dec 14, 2015
CaroLyner:
so where was/ how much is CONDOM?
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by godoluwa(m): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2015
ChrisMaryS:
I luv ur comment
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayodele’s New Prophesies - “boko Haram Won’t Be Defeated Now”; (SEE OTHERS) / Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here? / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65