Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. (64659 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by sabi99(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
should she rather have a baby she cant take care of ?
abortion is homicide. Think of how d baby will struggle to survive on d course of him/her being terminated........abortion is d highest thing that leaves an indelible emotional scar in d hrts of d victims.......regarding ur question, why would she open her legs to have unprotected sex when she actually know what d outcome is gonna be.........lemme reiterate, ABORTION is HOMICIDE....buh God is ever merciful cos He's always willing to accept us back even those who have committed hundreds of abortion if they truly repent of their sins........

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Shoelace1(f): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
[i][/i] can't just believe what the embryo abi na baby goes through during abortion.....the 4th point got me emotional. If you have been aborted, you wouldn't be reading this post! Stop being a child killer, say no to abortion!!
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by udmydearest(f): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
should she rather have unprotecteD sex when she's not ready to hav a baby she can't take care of?
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by zemaik(m): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ordinarily, abortion is immoral. However, I think there are unfortunate situations when the immorality status of abortion becomes questionable: prenatal identification of foetal seamese twins, prenatal identification of foetal downs syndrome, incestous conception, gang rape conception, conception as a result of rape by a comfirmed lunatic etc.

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Gosh... Number 4 sounds totally gruesome! Nobody should ever abort a baby!
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by mira4u: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
younginfopreneur:
[size=20pt]
*Abortion doesn't make you unpregnant it only make you a mother of a dead child

*If you've aborted, you've killed, it is only that you've hired a professional Killer to do the job for you.

*If you abort a child you've not kill a child but a generation cos the child, if it's a boy is a potential Father that will give birth to sons, that will rise to become fathers, that will give birth to sons, fathers, then sons, fathers, then sons, fathers and so on..........till the world ends (Generations).

*God hates Abortion. It's painful but don't do it.
[/size]

Hundred likes
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

then close your leg or use a contraceptive. If used properly, it works 99.999percent of times.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

then close your leg or use a contraceptive. If used properly, it works 99.999percent of times.

Also, there are times in life you cannot care for your children. Should you kill them?
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by babyfaceafrica: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
VintageCocktail:
That's what we are doing now "both of us" and stop fornicating and use condom....damn it people....use the damn condom.
yimu
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
ojun50:
Wetin them go do wen family na the first to reject them
that has got to stop and lets make sex a no taboo topic so that people can get adequate education on it and use contraceptive properly.

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
VampireeM:

That Number 4 point is Evil. I cant even imagine what the baby will be going through! D and C is the worst form of Abortion technique!

My opinion is if you are not ready to ve babies, "Abstain" or "Use contraceptives recommended by doctor".. I dont pity for people carrying unwanted pregnancy unless its as a result of rape.

SAY NO TO PREMARITAL SEX

co-sign on this one apart from the "say no to premarital sex". They are adults and can decide what to do with their lives. Not everyone believes in God and not everyone who believes in God, wether a christian, muslim, ATR etc, believes that God is against premarital sex. The way God relates with these people is such that premarital sex is Godly. These people tend to be the ones who practice safe sex and DO NOT RUN INTO TROUBLE.

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Flashh:

The innocent baby wasn't responsible for the mother's foolishness.

not the mother alone. Lets also blame the father for not wearing a condom or taking a male contraceptive drug.

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by saintfizzo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
ur point is very valid... it's emotions that betray our reasoning, the baby cld either be a blessing or a curse... but logically... abortion is better than having a baby u can't cater for
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by VampireeM(f): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
craziebone:

co-sign on this one apart from the "say no to premarital sex". They are adults and can decide what to do with their lives. Not everyone believes in God and not everyone who believes in God, wether a christian, muslim, ATR etc, believes that God is against premarital sex. The way God relates with these people is such that premarital sex is Godly. These people tend to be the ones who practice safe sex and DO NOT RUN INTO TROUBLE.

I saying NO to premarital sex has nothing to do with religion @ all.. its for one's own benefit esp healthwise.. Yea its not compulsory to abstain though thats why there is something like "Playing Safe"
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Waksdabos(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
Guilty of the aforementioned!!!!!
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by missnazzy(f): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

No she shouldn't. She should abort it and go back to spreading her legs for more especially if the pregnancy wasn't as a result of rape.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
IamDino:
Omo na withdrawal method sure pass.

na abstainance sure pass! If you can't do abstainance, then use condom and use it the properway. The proper way is stated on the paper enclosed in the pack.

If you feel you must use skin to skin, then take a male contraceptive (i've forgot the name now, but you can google it). Take responsibility of your reproductive ability and rights; manage ot properly and women wouldn't have to go aborting babies anyhow.

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
oyb:

i see the anti planned parenthood militants have found their way to nairaland

what's wrong with being anti-planned parenthood? Infact, it is not "planned parenthood"! Lets stop giving sweet names to evil.

Yo really care about people planning their parenthood, give them education on how to be responsible with their sexuality. The most fair minded people in the world would agree that prevention is better than cure doctrine is a sound one.

Teach them the various forms of contraception and guide them on that which is best for them.

Campaign for sex to stop being a taboo topic.

Intimedate religions to stop preachin that sex initself is a sin, because it is not.

Campaign that words like' pennnnis, vaaagiina, sex, etc to stop being censored on print and electronic media.

If we can do this, there will be almost no need for abortion except in some cases, which are legitimate.

If it were truely "planned parenthood", these are the services people would know them for and not the "abortion is a right" nonsense we hear from the shitty liberals in the western world.

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by nanzozo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
Then why go through pre marital sex you cannot take care of a baby?
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
daretodiffer:
Bla bla bla

Only fools will fall for this

The only reason not to have abortion is if you do not want to because of some personal reasons or if you are a strong believer and follower of Jesus/Allah/Buddha etc.

Other than those two reasons, I don't see why you can't have an abortion.

other than those two cases, i see no reason why people shouldn't deny you your right to life.

Not that i would support anyone who tries to stand in your right to life, i only said this so as to make you see how unfair your point is.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Frankiss44:

Easier said... I will never judge a lady that decides to abort a baby if she was raped..

co-sign on this one.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
zeetyzin:

Says who?
Rape cases occur everyday and 80% of such cases lead to pregnancy...
No one wants to keep a baby dat acts as a constant reminder of the emotional, physical and mental torture she was subjected to.
Trust me, i know

majority of unwanted pregnancy was as a result of consented premarital sex! Don't go about spreading that unsustantiable feminist propaganda that we live in a mythical rape culture.

Fact remains that walls have ears, trees etc, all have ears and eyes. If there can be rumur about anything including a man and woman having illicit sexual affair (a thing they do behind closed doors), why can't there be rumurs of rape, if it is as prevalent as feminists want us to believe? RAPE IS REAL AND IT HAPPENS, but to say majority of unwanted pregnancies are as a result of rape, is nothing but feminist wickedness at its height.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by stenmikas(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Haa!!! My girlfriend must not see this.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Even men that sponsor abortion are here to rebuke women. *just passing by. #say no to abortion

they should be punished even more than they lady herself, for he put her in that situation.

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Daslim180:
I wished they had aborted the pregnancy of Shekau, Late Lawrence Anini, and corrupted policians, lives wouldn't have been lost in our dear country Nigeria.

in your mind, people are bad from birth and not due to their environmental and experience factors?
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Fourwinds: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
so d stu..pid girl did not know dat sex leads to pregnancy before she open her stu..pid legs abi.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Fourwinds: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
VampireeM:

That Number 4 point is Evil. I cant even imagine what the baby will be going through! D and C is the worst form of Abortion technique!

My opinion is if you are not ready to ve babies, "Abstain" or "Use contraceptives recommended by doctor".. I dont pity for people carrying unwanted pregnancy unless its as a result of rape.

SAY NO TO PREMARITAL SEX
good one from u
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by preciousMI1(f): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

if she can't take d heat she shouldn't have been in the kitchen....
how about avoiding it
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
infolekan:
Don't know where to start or what to say. It depends on where we're all coming from.
If you take religiousity out of it and our fasting eroding moral compass....abortion actually wouldn't be such an evil as the op has painted it
1. It's actually as SAFE AS REMOVING A TOOTH if done by a qualified professional in the right place. It's a matter of choice in the UK and you can ask how safe it is there. So your first point is actually misleading cos it depends on if it's done by a professional or quack.
2. The issue of emotional scar depends on your own moral compass to start with. Some would rather endure the few days emotional scar than go through a 9 terrifying month of low self esteem and disgrace and even a disrupted career or education to bring an unwanted child neither father nor mother wants. You can as well read up the effects of unwanted pregnancy on children and their development.
3. Don't know about killing a baby. Each release inside a condom kills a 'baby'. The age at which you can call a baby a baby depends on when the baby can actually live. That's another matter entirely.
4. Don't know about that.
5. Don't know about exploiting women. I'm sure most doctors don't need the abortion money to go to Europe ....unless we're talking about a quack that is.

i disagree with your point 3!

A release in condom is no killing of any baby! Its more like saying a mentral flow is killing of a baby. The sperm is a single cell and not a human. It posesses no gender or characteristics of human identity.

And no to your "a baby is not a baby until it can actually live". When you say that, i am sure you actually mean outside of the womb.

The fact remains that the child is already living right from the point of conception otherwise, the zygote or embryo or what ever it is called, would not be able to undergo division, fact! If you must restrict humanhood to the ability of surveving outside of the womb, then may be you can also call those in coma and on life support machines as unviable humans!

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Fourwinds: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

am not saying its right...but mistakes do happen.
but i guess prevention is better than cure.
so abstaining is the best.
please don't ever...I mean ever call any pregnancy a mistake.!! a useless girl can not use her careless and evil fill passion to inconvinience a baby growing in her and call it mistake....what a bullstit
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Johnkantius97(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

Imagine you had a 4 year old son, would you kill him because you lost your job?
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by darmhey(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
She should rather not have sex in the first place till she can take care of one, and if she does, it's the consequence of her actions, not the baby's. Why kill the baby?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here? / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50