Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! (6941 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by rhed: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2015
hi guys! too many questions keep taunting me! i don't know what to do! i had a bf and we were for 5 years. but the nightmare started coming to us. he got married to another woman after he left the country for work and i was left alone. at the beginning i thought it ws ok for me but a month later, i felt the emptiness and worst i went to his wedding far from the church just to see him how was he! i know its like i ws stabbing my own heart but i wanna see him that day! i was angry, pitying myself, blamed myself for what happened to our relationship! til i told to myself, i will find someone who is better than him. but unfortunately, i entertained suitors and let my heart open for another relationship but i found myself kept them hoping and suddenly turning them down. i hate myself angry ! i feel like i ws takin my revenge in other persona, i know this is wrong so i stop accepting suitors. i got myself busy in work and 18 years have been past,i didnt get married within such long years! I miss him but he is happily married and family man now The ironic is he recently added me to his Facebook! For What?! I don't wanna be a home-wrecker!
I really wanted to talk to him but i guessed he doesn't want to talk about it! I did some crazy things and i know i should not to do such as:
1) I greet him during his birthday..
2) I used to look on his profile to know how is he..
3) I always wanted to talk about him..
4) I always find the way to know if he is coming home for visit in our country..
I should stop myself to do such crazy things and move on for God sake but i cant! AM I SICK or CRAZY?! Should i let him know what is going on with me? Should i tell him that i still care for him and missing him?
I think talking to him and knowing his answer would satisfy and would stop my craziness and can be moved on from this curse! If he tells me directly to me that he doesn't love me anymore and he is happy in his life now.. then i will be relieved! if he tells me that he still loves me.. i would tell him to stop loving me anymore.. then i will be relieved! WEIRD but i guess this will help me a lot. I am having this burden for 18 years for God's sake! I envied people who are easily movin on so fast! I even jailed myself for this non-sense feelings! BUT WHAT WILL I DO?~
Anyone can light me up? Am i worse than lunatic prson? Can i go out from this feelings? The hurts still deep inside me! cry cry cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by obiorathesubtle: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Come make me fùck you... If you no forget your ex.. Iswear, na only Ifa fit handle your problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by iceberylin(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2015
It's normal ...
When people do well without you ,your feelings get heightened...

Try to move on..

12 Likes

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by Khd95(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2015
Op u didnt tell us if u ve a job tho,i would say u should get one,or just make ur sef busy,dnt hesistate to allow other guys into ur life,atleast they would giv u small attention dat will prolly take ur mind off him

Allah will provide ur mansmileysmileysmileysmiley

7 Likes

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by CaroLyner(f): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2015
you better move on. am sure the guy has moved on from you since

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2015
Do you have a Job or a hobby?, do you ponder over other good things about your life?, are you grateful for being alive?. Sometimes shiit happens, relationships go sour, people die, fal out love; but these things do not stop the sun from rising, the earth will still spin round the sun, the rains would still come, and the flowers will blossom on the morning dew. Stop sulking; first go spiritual, if you're a christian, pick up your bible, watch uplifting vidoes online, call the counseling unit of a church, pray about it. Get out in the scene, take yourself out on a good treat, go to the movies, kick the sands barefooted at the beach, enjoy life like you've never known it. remember "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."

5 Likes

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by dachaste(f): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2015
Funny enof if this guy even gives u attention. U'll get over him in less Dan a month.

U r wallowing in self pity cos u feel u r d victim

6 Likes

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2015
undecidedActually, Yes! You're sick and Crazy!lipsrsealed

Clinging to someone who's married? Someone who left You to marry someone else? After 18years??

Girl, This isn't just Stupidity....It's psychopathy, absurdity, And MADNESS!!!undecided

U need psychotherapy...

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by Koolmak(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2015
***Touching*** Here is another Juliet who lost her Romeo...take heart and move on pls.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by rhed: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Do you have a Job or a hobby?, do you ponder over other good things about your life?, are you grateful for being alive?. Sometimes shiit happens, relationships go sour, people die, fal out love; but these things do not stop the sun from rising, the earth will still spin round the sun, the rains would still come, and the flowers will blossom on the morning dew. Stop sulking; first go spiritual, if you're a christian, pick up your bible, watch uplifting vidoes online, call the counseling unit of a church, pray about it. Get out in the scene, take yourself out on a good treat, go to the movies, kick the sands barefooted at the beach, enjoy life like you've never known it. remember "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."

Thanks! Yeah i have job too! i even went to 1 relationship but it didn't work! And funny of it, the guy was a look-alike him! cry

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by rhed: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=Koolmak post=40958556]***Touching*** Here is another Juliet who lost her Romeo...take heart and move on pls.
[/quo

cry
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by Seeeeeeee: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2015
This only happens since the guy is very successful.... If the guy is a mad man now you won't care to know where he is wandering to, stop following him on facebook if not you will commit suicide... And note, they are people you meet in life that are not your class just enjoy the moment with them while it last... They are many guy's out there that are ready to worship you like a God but what you are looking for is beyond their scope.... I have met many girls like you before i really understand your problem... Let me use an example to make u understand you are on a long thing if you don't forget the guy and move on with your life. Example is what is the probability that if obama divorce his wife, that his wife will marry another man that will ever be the president of United States?
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by cruzita(f): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2015
my dear try to move on

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2015
rhed:

Thanks! Yeah i have job too! i even went to 1 relationship but it didn't work! And funny of it, the guy was a look-alike him! cry
I think you've had a pretty much good, stress free life, and couldn't bear this heart break. From your reply, I think you're not too much of a social person, so your ex has become a basis for accessing individuals you meet. Again I'll advice you to meet as many people as possible and make friends with them, get to know the views of others from a social standpoint, do some volunteer work that gets you in contact with people of all ages and wealth; little by little, you'll begin to develop your own social values and views. While this will not guarantee that you will totally forget your ex, it will help you see him not as an eye lens for viewing the world but a certain piece in the picture of your past, which he is. Happy sunday.

5 Likes

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by boboLIL(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2015
deliver urcef from him
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by rhed: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I think you've had a pretty much good, stress free life, and couldn't bear this heart break. From your reply, I think you're not too much of a social person, so your ex has become a basis for accessing individuals you meet. Again I'll advice you to meet as many people as possible and make friends with them, get to know the views of others from a social standpoint, do some volunteer work that gets you in contact with people of all ages and wealth; little by little, you'll begin to develop your own social values and views. While this will not guarantee that you will totally forget your ex, it will help you see him not as an eye lens for viewing the world but a certain piece in the picture of your past, which he is. Happy sunday.

Yeah, ur a quite right.. am not toomuch of a social person.. i'd love to go out and mingle with people but am a quite shy if they are teasing me while at this age of mine i haven't got married and should have boyfriend.. so it makes me feel awkward, u know..
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by obinnashady(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2015
After reading this post,I dey feel like say na mumu dey worry u,I no fit explain anything I dey feel like say na juju dey worry u,somebody pray 4 her O
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by stillchris: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2015
na your type i dey pray to be single till 80. na only that kind situation fit clear your eye.

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by STILESGANG: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2015
18 years or 18 months shocked shocked
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by rhed: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2015
stillchris:
na your type i dey pray to be single till 80. na only that kind situation fit clear your eye.

grin grin grin
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by rhed: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2015
STILESGANG:
18 years or 18 months shocked shocked

YEARS! unbelievable, yeah? cry
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2015
rhed:

Yeah, ur a quite right.. am not toomuch of a social person.. i'd love to go out and mingle with people but am a quite shy if they are teasing me while at this age of mine i haven't got married and should have boyfriend.. so it makes me feel awkward, u know..
I understand the feeling , but you know trying never hurts, besides you'd be meeting new people not your old friends. Here's a simple trick I overheard from a psychologist. Every morning, when you wake up, look in the mirror and make your self a promise to be happy, get a semi permanent marker, and write the same thing on probably your palm. Dont just stop at making this promise, endeavour to revel yourself in enjoyment, eat healthy, travel to new places to explore, get your life back. Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by rhed: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I understand the feeling , but you know trying never hurts, besides you'd be meeting new people not your old friends. Here's a simple trick I overheard from a psychologist. Every morning, when you wake up, look in the mirror and make your self a promise to be happy, get a semi permanent marker, and write the same thing on probably your palm. Dont just stop at making this promise, endeavour to revel yourself in enjoyment, eat healthy, travel to new places to explore, get your life back. Happy sunday.

Thanks.. it's quite inspiring smiley ... i will try to apply to myself what you have advised on me.. and hopin' it will work now.. lookin' forward for a new hope.. have a blessed sunday to you too! God Bless! smiley

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by rhed: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

..most of the time.. i want someone who would just listen to me and understand me.. criticizing me would be just adding to an injury! sad but that i do understand, you cannot please everybody! though they know that your wounded, they'd still pinchin' the wound till the thick blood runs down.. sad thank God that there are still someones who are broad minded and understand the situation of someone's agonies..
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
[right][/right] best u kill ur self. Waste
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by rhed: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
panachuku:
[right][/right] best u kill ur self. Waste

thank you so much.. best advise! wink
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by KimBerlyie: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmm just start listening to Adele songs everyday nd night. You can start with

'Someone like u' : I heard that u, settled down, that u found a girl and you re married now '
Never mind, I will find someone like you cry cry

Or 'Hello'

They said the time was supposed to heal you, but ain't done much healing, hello! I came to ur wedding, to see if things will ever get better but it's not.
Hello from the other side, I always stare at ur display pictures to check if u re look better without me by ur side but I know I can't stop living without thinking of u cry

Hey sis!! U need to move on mehn, don't u av friends or family or work? Just get busy with something nd try not to hold back again. Stop stalking d poor man nd move on, he doesn't care abt u. undecided undecided

Wow 18 yrs!!!! shocked shocked first love can never be forgotten , I pray u move on and stop thinking of him . M sure age is not by ur side just let another man sweep u off ur feet jare nd send us ur wedding iv nd send it to ur ex also wink

Laveda big head!!! Come nd advice this sister! undecided

1 Like

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
rhed:

..most of the time.. i want someone who would just listen to me and understand me.. criticizing me would be just adding to an injury! sad but that i do understand, you cannot please everybody! though they know that your wounded, they'd still pinchin' the wound till the thick blood runs down.. sad thank God that there are still someones who are broad minded and understand the situation of someone's agonies..
Thanks, have a great day.
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmm.. 18yrs! No matter how young u started dating this guy- I'm assuming 17,age isn't on ur side. Pls, make a more conscious effort to put everything behind u and be new you. Allow this new year give u the opportunity to make a fresh start. U've mourned too much over a dead and buried relationship. It's never going to resurrect.

Open up ur heart nd soul to love again. Ur ex shouldn't be ur standard anymore. It may be difficult, but u've got to try. Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
I will suggest spiritual cleansing for this kind of situation
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by Youngpo413: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
rhed:

move on and let him go,trust me this too shall pass.
Re: 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! by Youngpo413: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
rhed:

YEARS! unbelievable, yeah? cry
as my handsome friend naijaboiy will say and I quote "donner de l'amour une chance et
vous ne le regretterez jamais" do that then thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indomie Generation Kids Won't Remember When This Was Spent In Nigeria / I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? / Should I Marry A Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.