Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Should I Marry A Second Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Second Wife? (6935 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry A Second Wife? by dontjuststop: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Pubichairs(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
cheesy

Have u discussed marriage plans with her, don't waste that lady's time, ship her to me I need her services too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by josen16322(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
See jamb question

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by AskProf: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Congrats!
Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Ningen(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Well, It seems you only planned as far as “putting your penis into another woman”.

Actually, I pity your wife.

Dude, I read your post 3 times.
There isn't any atom of remorse for infidelity!

You subconsciously believe that the heavens have granted you licence to cheat and a happy ending awaits you. You are wrong. Soon you'll dance to the tune and take responsibility.

I advice you confess to your wife asap.
Bare it out to her. Let her to decide to stay or not.

Be careful on how you break this news to her because you can easily drink from the wrong cup & fly to meet your ancestors. I hate your type.

32 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by daddytime(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lol

Poor wife.

Hugely disrespected, unappreciated and undervalued.

You and your pastor are both confused and oloju kokoros.

If you indeed believe the charlatan of a pastor then you need your head properly checked. It's funny how he is even helping you justify your indiscretion and outright disrespect of your wife. Very very ironic and devilish man of dog.

Sound check: Ask yourself why he waited for you to explain all to him as you have done here before he started forming some nonsense prophet?

If that your wife head and chi get your time ehn you go see your papa begin call am mummy.

You better appreciate, value, love and respect your wife before attributing your success to someone who isn't contributing any shit to your life.

If you like no take my advice but follow that your pastor.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Build a house and marry her. Two wives ain't no crime.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Betakeshi: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmm...what if the 'person' you are supposed to marry is your wife. Bring out the best in your existing wife and you may see the other side of her that is giving all the success and goodluck you crave for.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
this your moniker sef....

DON'T JUST STOP

are you waiting for us to approve your already made plan/decision?
Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Bola146(f): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
See me laughing in Swahili Kikikikikikikiki grin grin Men!!!!! Why asking or telling us when you have already made up your mind lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by botrix(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
That's why people have problems in future,the new babe knows you are married and decided to stay with you?may God forgive both of you.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by dontjuststop: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

Have u discussed marriage plans with her, don't waste that lady's time, ship her to me I need her services too

I haven't discussed any marriage plans with her yet. She is free to leave the relationship anytime she wants.
Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by dontjuststop: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
AskProf:
Congrats!
Really? I never said I married her yet.
Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by dontjuststop: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
daddytime:
Lol

Poor wife.

Hugely disrespected, unappreciated and undervalued.

You and your pastor are both confused and oloju kokoros.

If you indeed believe the charlatan of a pastor then you need your head properly checked.

Sound check: Ask yourself why he waited for you to explain all to him as you have done here before he started forming some nonsense prophet?

If that your wife head and chi get your time ehn you go see your papa begin call am mummy.

You better appreciate, value, love and respect your wife before attributing your success to someone who isn't contributing any shit to your life.

If you like no take my advice but follow that your pastor.

Thanks for your contribution. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Rickjordan(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Op you know what you want to do,you are just seeking for our validation......well one thing is "Opinions aint Fact" do whatever you want, you will reap whatever you sow... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Harshreality: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lmao
Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by GOFRONT(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
One preek to One puna!!.....One preek to One puna...

Oga, This is broad daylight Promiscuity. Broad daylight Adultery and Infidelity........Men are truely polygamous in Nature...

Just 4 yrs into your marriage and you can no longer Cope with ya wife again.......You can't continue to eat that Ogbono again..... Oga wan begin eat Egusi and stew.......Haba!!!!

Marriage is truely Overrated..... Wallahi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Pubichairs(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
dontjuststop:

I haven't discussed any marriage plans with her yet. She is free to leave the relationship anytime she wants.

She indeed brought goodluck for u,..try discuss stuffs with her, women are vulnerable u know...

Don't think of divorcing ur wife, u may live to regret it

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by 24kmagic: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
I don watch this film before na

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by daddytime(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
dontjuststop:

Thanks for your contribution. I really appreciate it.

You are welcome bro.

Stick with, and appreciate the home front, please.
Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by gunners160(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
some times we are the cause of our own misfortune. You have a wife yet you still want to go ahead and destroy your home all in the name of one yeye revelation with what one fake thing your pastor told you of.
Your pastor is a liar and u are also greedy.
Make sure u and that woman are just friends and send r back to Europe. just use Style to stay off from her till sees her own husband

Don't destroy your home tomorrow because of enjoyment of today
Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by drmikeadams(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I got married to my lovely wife on the 5th of March 2016 and we have a beautiful daughter together. Two years after the wedding I received a revelation from God through a dream that I will meet a lady that will change my life. I was scared when I woke up from the dream as I was newly married.

Fast forward to a year later I met this lady and we got talking. By then I had forgotten about the dream I had so we got talking and I wasn't really attracted to her at first. She fell in love with me almost immediately even though I disguised as a very broke person at first and I returned her gesture after which we got intimate but I made sure she knew about my marital status.

During the time I own a medium fruit juice and bottle water factory which was doing well. I noticed work began to improve at the factory and we started getting large orders from distributors all over the southwest. I struck a deal with a logistics company that provided us trailers to meet our distributor's target as we now sell thousands of packs daily. From there, I started buying lands and now have two estate projects we are now selling to recovers the spent on the project. In addition, I have started taking building and drainage contracts.

A year after we met, my wife started suspecting am seeing a lady outside the marriage and she confronted me which I obviously denied. Immediately I started scheming of how to get rid of her. In compensation for her services, I sent her to a country in Europe with the help of my travel agent, all expense paid by me just to make sure I get rid of her. After spending three months abroad, she reached out to me telling me she can't cope without me. I thought she was kidding then I dare her to return to Nigeria if she truly misses me which I thought she won't.

To my surprise, she returned to the country a week later and I was shocked as I couldn't believe my eyes. I was disturbed that I had to confess to my pastor what I did outside my marriage. He was visibly angry with me but after listening to my story he calmed down and prayed for me. After the prayers he said he would have asked me to marry her if I wasn't married yet. Then he reminded me of how he preached to me earlier not to marry
yet but I was blinded by love.

The most shocking part was when he told me God sent her into my life to bless me and she is behind all the blessings I was coming across ever since I met her and I decided that I shouldn't send her away unless she decides to leave by herself. I love my wife and I have sworn nothing will ever separate us but sometimes I think of marrying her but I don't know if I can handle the headache of having two wives. If I ever make the decision to marry her, I will build or buy her a house and tell her not to come near my family.

Am sharing this here so as to gather advise from people with experience in such matter. You are free to insult me as much as you like as long as you can add something reasonable to the discussion. I know I am not a saint, all I want is an advice.

Many Thanks!
grin grin grin u see how u wan dis organise ur family by urself
Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by cooooooks(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
You can always divorce your wife, pay her alimony and child support monthly, and marry this lady.

Divorce is not evil but the disrespect to both women is unnecessary.

dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I got married to my lovely wife on the 5th of March 2016 and we have a beautiful daughter together. Two years after the wedding I received a revelation from God through a dream that I will meet a lady that will change my life. I was scared when I woke up from the dream as I was newly married.

Fast forward to a year later I met this lady and we got talking. By then I had forgotten about the dream I had so we got talking and I wasn't really attracted to her at first. She fell in love with me almost immediately even though I disguised as a very broke person at first and I returned her gesture after which we got intimate but I made sure she knew about my marital status.

During the time I own a medium fruit juice and bottle water factory which was doing well. I noticed work began to improve at the factory and we started getting large orders from distributors all over the southwest. I struck a deal with a logistics company that provided us trailers to meet our distributor's target as we now sell thousands of packs daily. From there, I started buying lands and now have two estate projects we are now selling to recovers the spent on the project. In addition, I have started taking building and drainage contracts.

A year after we met, my wife started suspecting am seeing a lady outside the marriage and she confronted me which I obviously denied. Immediately I started scheming of how to get rid of her. In compensation for her services, I sent her to a country in Europe with the help of my travel agent, all expense paid by me just to make sure I get rid of her. After spending three months abroad, she reached out to me telling me she can't cope without me. I thought she was kidding then I dare her to return to Nigeria if she truly misses me which I thought she won't.

To my surprise, she returned to the country a week later and I was shocked as I couldn't believe my eyes. I was disturbed that I had to confess to my pastor what I did outside my marriage. He was visibly angry with me but after listening to my story he calmed down and prayed for me. After the prayers he said he would have asked me to marry her if I wasn't married yet. Then he reminded me of how he preached to me earlier not to marry
yet but I was blinded by love.

The most shocking part was when he told me God sent her into my life to bless me and she is behind all the blessings I was coming across ever since I met her and I decided that I shouldn't send her away unless she decides to leave by herself. I love my wife and I have sworn nothing will ever separate us but sometimes I think of marrying her but I don't know if I can handle the headache of having two wives. If I ever make the decision to marry her, I will build or buy her a house and tell her not to come near my family.

Am sharing this here so as to gather advise from people with experience in such matter. You are free to insult me as much as you like as long as you can add something reasonable to the discussion. I know I am not a saint, all I want is an advice.

Many Thanks!
Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
This thread is for elders seriously.
I'm outta here.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Kobicove(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I got married to my lovely wife on the 5th of March 2016 and we have a beautiful daughter together. Two years after the...

Many Thanks!

Please feel free to marry a second wife if your like, you're well within your rights.

Solomon had about 700 wives and concubines so 2 should not give you much headache grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by merieam16(f): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
u said God showed u a revelation? hmmm God cannot be mocked.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by ibkayee(f): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lol just be a piece of sh*t who mistreated and cheats on his wife and go, and stop dragging 'God' into your nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Godfullsam(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Don't marry a second wife if you love your self.

1 woman = 1 headache.

2 women = 10 headaches.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Alwaysjoyful: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
I have a lot to say but I'm not just in the mood for typing.
Please and please don't leave your wife for this your so called lucky charm, may I remind you that God is the giver of good things not any prophet or person...and God definitely hates divorce...
Don't leave your wife, you will SURELY REGRET IT.
( I feel for your wife, coz her hubby is greedy and selfish)
A word is enough for "only" the wise!!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Ibechris2: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
The earlier u stop believing in some of these pastors the better for u.

My brother,I just want to let u know that the future of ur wife and children should not be jeopardized by having to marry two wives.

U might not live to see the grave consequence.

Juju,daily quarrel, infighting and strife are usually the end result. So,take it easy especially now that God has bless u and never use ur hand to destroy ur family all because of beauty,sex and innate desire.

Wish u well.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Mystery9(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please sir don't believe her, she is a spirit, I mean a demon on a mission to destroy your marriage and life. In a clearer term she is a spiritual wife. God after the coming of Jesus Christ has closed the door of marrying more than one wife, as such the dream you had was not from God. The problem now is that she has contributed to your life and that can be use to accuse you in the spiritual court. Please for your own good inform your wife, and you people should seriously pray and seek counsel from a true man of God.
Re: Should I Marry A Second Wife? by Mystery9(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
True talk sir. What he is passing through is a serious demonic manipulation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indomie Generation Kids Won't Remember When This Was Spent In Nigeria / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.