Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' (51571 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by tomdon(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
if this woman married the husband as a v then she has a right to be annoyed but if she has done abortion before and she has not ascertained that the abortion is not the medical reason behind her inability to conceive, then she's very stiupid and wicked for blaming the husband for any wrongdoing

but the story sef get k leg;
-your landlady is young lives alone
-you happen to be married for 8 years no child
-your wife is away at work all day while you are home most times

haba this coincidences are too much nao abi na Nigerian movie??

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
M4gunners:
You have been married for eight years without kid and you say you and your husband are just doing fine?

It is very possible if both see marriage as more than an avenue for procreation but companionship.
Every marriage doesn't have to end up with child bearing, but it should end up in a lasting friendship. Couples with children still have problems where the man or woman cheats and have kids outside

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by victorazy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Smh in medicine there is nothing called spiritual cause. If science can't prove it, it is called idiopathic. Receive education in the name of science.
grin
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by JrizzyJosh(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Smh in medicine there is nothing called spiritual cause. If science can't prove it, it is called idiopathic. Receive education in the name of science.
I'm not a goat. ..I know what you are saying. ..In Nigeria you have to believe 2 things spiritual and science problem. ..madam go to church and see for yourself. .
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
I'm not a goat. ..I know what you are saying. ..In Nigeria you have to believe 2 things spiritual and science problem. ..madam go to church and see for yourself. .

Oga relax, I'm not calling you a goat neither am I disputing that people believe such.
No need to go defensive on me.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by victorazy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
tomdon:
if this woman married the husband as a v then she has a right to be annoyed but if she has done abortion before and she has not ascertained the real reason behind her issues, then she's very stiupid and wicked for blaming the husband for any wrongdoing

grin
When u tell them to takam easy them no go gree
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Emmiee28(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ur hubby no wan pay rent again..

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by adebrightayo(f): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pls, stay with ur husband and be fervently prayerful, go to mountain & pray d@ God should break d chain among them.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by obiorathesubtle: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

Can I ask u this? What if it's the man that has problems? Can the woman also prove to the world by also doing outside?
no. It's wrong for the woman to do it
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Mandyjosh: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
my advice b say don't try to leave ur husband,may b na u get d conception problem.if u leave ,d lady WL b happy n she WL b reapi where she Neva sowed.therefore I go advice u Neva to go;Bt if he however drive u out,it is entirely anoda issue.pls,while u stay wit ur hubby,b prayerful, cos d lady might b planning to use diabolical means of sending u packing from ur matrimonial home.be watchful,prayerful,loving and patient.God WL make u happy too.peace.

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Ayd007: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
bettercreature:
Ladies are selfish! You suppose to divorce or ask your husband to marry another wife if you can not concieve for 5yrs or more, my opinion might not make sense to you tho but we all know God does not created any woman who can not concieve,their ability not to concieve is due to what they have done when they were young,i don't think i can hustle all my life, make it, then stay with a woman who can not concieve for more than 5years

U are such an irresponsible fellow. Lemme ask u a question: if dat lady is ur younger or elder sister would you have given that kind of advice to her husband? Do unto others what you want them to do unto u. As per d lady in question, I ll give my piece of advice when am done.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Vickygirk:
pple's comment sha, ESP ecially those blaming the woman for infertility problem. what if the man is actually infertile and the Hetty of a woman is taking advantage of their situation. the first thinf first is for the woman to do fertility test to rule out the possibility of the fault been hers. then wait for the lady in question to give birth and the conduct paternal test for the baby. this is actually ascertain the husband is the owner. for the meantime stay low and be strong, u will pull through this challenge

The man is infertile and yet the landlady is pregnant for him? Are u with your senses?
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by JrizzyJosh(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Oga relax, I'm not calling you a goat neither am I disputing that people believe such.
No need to go defensive on me.
Respect anyway
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by M4gunners: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

It is very possible if both see marriage as more than an avenue for procreation but companionship.
Every marriage doesn't have to end up with child bearing, but it should end up in a lasting friendship. Couples with children still have problems where the man or woman cheats and have kids outside
Preacher thanks, but you and i know our culture. To tell the truth, i would only blame the man if the job is not well done. But as you can see, the job is already well done.
I can't imagine me marrying after 3 years no Child, the lady will be on long thing.That bring us to the earlier thread of abortion. If the Lady is the problem here, She should be ready to compete with a second wife or She forget about me.
What is marriage without kids,i be Oyibo?
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by tomdon(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ayd007:

U are such an irresponsible fellow. Lemme ask u a question: if dat lady is ur younger or elder sister would you have given that kind of advice to her husband? Do unto others what you want them to do unto u. As per d lady in question, I ll give my piece of advice when am done.

YES,
everyone should bear the consequence of their actions, very wicked, stiupid girls doing abortion anyhow
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by shumuel(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mtcheeew! angry i just don't know why females like playing the prey.

From what have read, its possible the hetty isn't after taking the man(CJ) from her, she is now a rich single mother and human, she only need that feeling only a man can give and from what has been said about the landlady i believe she is comfortable and ladies in such positions only need tender loving and not a man to come play Lord over them,, what am i trying to say, i believe hetty is not trying to take Cj away, so why can't the lady in question be patient enough and wait to see the end rather than feeling guilty of not being able to bare a child and feeling hetty's pregnancy is a torment to her, this could be an oppotunity of she having a child of her own, who knows, i'll advice her not to leave the house as that may now draw CJ closer to hetty, which will now make hetty have the total attention of him, and thats when she,hetty will start thinking of taking him away from her, she should stay and face her fears, they both, CJ and her could collect the child from Hetty and live happily ever after, they could even elope with the child if hetty won't give them the right to the child, but only God can help because now that CJ knows he can father a child he will want another one, and hetty is the only chioce his head will think of, sad.

But there is nothing pray can't do, they say.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
M4gunners:
Preacher thanks, but you and i know our culture. To tell the truth, i would only blame the man if the job is not well done. But as you can see, the job is already well done.
I can't imagine me marrying after 3 years no Child, the lady will be on long thing.That bring us to the earlier thread of abortion. If the Lady is the problem here, She should be ready to compete with a second wife or She forget about me.
What is marriage without kids,i be Oyibo?

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by viktor01(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ever wondered why some men tolerate marriage amidst the suffering?
Cause children have come in between.
Just hold on until the baby is born then suggest to your husband to go for paternity test, if the result result turns out negative, that's hope for you but if positive, just pack your things cause you no longer have a place in that house.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Dawinlove(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Every situation you find yourselve in is for the delivery of your own blessing.Dont give in to the devil's plan it may be a test of your faith in God..jes know that any mockery you overcome will take away ur challenges..dnt hate d lady..love and care for your husband the way u do..b fervent in prayer...mark my words"you will soon get pregnant" only if u overcome the shame and mockery of d devil.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
no. It's wrong for the woman to do it

But it's right for the man right? The woman can stay childless for all u care,isn't? Its her duty to stay faithful no matter what?

Selfish men all around

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by fbtowner(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
LeSulk:
Straight Forward issue really.The only bond which can hold a cracking marriage is children.Unfortunately,there's none in the picture.Divorce seems like a better solution since the man isn't remorseful that he broke your trust

I still don't get it. Some of you want her to divorce d hubby. And go remarry

Put it on drawing board. She would be in her late 20s or early 30s.

On the instance early 30s. What is her chances of getting a single guy.

Can you put it down statistically. Even the single girls in late 20s are sad because of their situation.

So you want her to start all over. Its not that easy.

I can only support divorce if after the landlady put to bed and d baby is about 2 to 3 and she is still not pregnant. Probably she is not meant for the man

*just refill ink* as e don nack FP
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=obiorathesubtle post=40966629]no. It's wrong for the woman to do it[/quot

But it's right for the man?the woman can remain childless for all u care?
What makes me happy is that, it's God that will judge on the last day.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by obiorathesubtle: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

But it's right for the man right? The woman can stay childless for all u care,isn't? Its her duty to stay faithful no matter what?

Selfish men all around
uh, there's no need to get angry.. Women need to remain faithful, e dy bible.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
tomdon:

YES,
everyone should bear the consequence of their actions, very wicked, stiupid girls doing abortion anyhow

The rate at which men have low sperm counts nowadays will make u wonder if they have had abortions too,once i marry and I don't get pregnant, I will devorce his ass too! Who knows how he spent his single days! Stupid messing around
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
eph12:

And what of if it was your sister?
...assaults and battery are not involved. The choice is hers,but be rest assured the man is not moving an inch.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
uh, there's no need to get angry.. Women need to remain faithful, e dy bible.

Where in the bible was it said that can get away with been unfaithful? Quoting the bible to suit urself
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by vinceton: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
This may not be the time for self-same, The deed has been done. U ve got two choices; forgive and stay or divorce and go. Going by what ur husbands reaction when you threatened to leave it seems he is now head over heels in love with your landlady or basking in the euphoria of a new child after many years. He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. I wouldn't prescribe divorce cos the scriptures encourage forgiveness, just be patient and allow more time to heal ur wounds. Your husband will definitely make a u-turn
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
bettercreature:
Ladies are selfish! You suppose to divorce or ask your husband to marry another wife if you can not concieve for 5yrs or more, my opinion might not make sense to you tho but we all know God does not created any woman who can not concieve,their ability not to concieve is due to what they have done when they were young,i don't think i can hustle all my life, make it, then stay with a woman who can not concieve for more than 5years
bro,
Remember the story of Sarah ( Abraham's wife) thou most times, infertility issues is as a result of the past life the lady engages in before getting married.

I feel you should not blame her fully since you don't know the history of her past life.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by marlockj: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Brytawon:
My name is Myra and I'm a very angry and bitter woman. And it's all thanks to the 'witch' called Hetty, my landlady.
Before the 'Jezebel', came into our lives, my husband CJ and I were doing just fine. We had been married for about eight years and though we did not have children, CJ was not too worried.

"When the time comes, we will have children. God's time is the best," he often said anytime I grew anxious over our childless state. You know how our African society is. Once a couple gets married, people especially family members, friends, colleagues and other so called 'well-wishers' expect the woman to start popping out babies as quickly as possible. My husband's parents and other family members live far away from us and hardly visit so pressure from their end was not much.

All the same, I never relented in my quest to have my own child. I fasted and prayed and cried to God to remember me. But the years went by and there was still no issue.

Then about two years ago, we had to move to another apartment from where we were staying in Lagos due to problems with the landlord. He had increased the rent by over fifty percent without warning and threatened to eject any tenant who did not comply. My husband, who felt the new rent was too high for the flat decided we should move.

So that's how we ended up in our new place. The house, made up of four flats is owned by Hetty who had inherited it from her parents. She lived in one of the flats downstairs with her two children, both teenagers. Hetty, who is in her late 30s, was said to be divorced or separated from her husband. When we moved in newly, the woman was so nice and helpful to us, always asking if we had any problems. She would invite us to her home and even cook for us. With time,
we became very close. I thought in my naivety that she was just being nice.

How did I know that she had designs on my husband! Anyway, I found out later that my husband was dating our landlady. It had been going on for months before I knew about it. You see, because of my job I'm hardly at home. My office is in Victoria Island so I leave home early and return home late as well. My husband is a business man so his schedule is more flexible than mine. There are days he does not go out at all, but stays at home and works on his computer and makes contacts on phone.

Since the story came out about their affair, friends and other concerned well-wishers have told me that I should have been more careful, that I should not have allowed a woman like her, single and still quite young and pretty to get close to my husband. But what were they expecting me to do, tie a grown up like him up? He's mature enough to know right from wrong and that dating that woman is something he should not have done.

I found out about the affair from a neighbour who had been seeing them going out together and acting like lovers whenever I was at work. I confronted CJ and though he denied it initially, he finally owned up and confessed. He pleaded with me to forgive and forget that it was the 'work of the devil.'
"What devil?" I countered furiously.
"Instead of accepting responsibility for cheating on me with our landlady, you are blaming the devil!" I was very angry with him and I felt hurt too. What the woman has that I lacked, I wondered, weeping bitter tears. Ok, she was very pretty but I was not bad looking and was even younger than her.

CJ promised to stop seeing the woman, also begging me not to go and fight her as we could be kicked out of the apartment. I loved my husband very much and he meant the world to me so I forgave him. Things went on as normal though I was more vigilant this time around. As for my landlady, she travelled with her children abroad for the summer holidays and I did not see her for some time. The children came back and resumed school but she stayed behind for a few more months.

When she returned later, it was clear to even a blind man that she was pregnant. I did not think much of it and just ignored her as I had been doing since I found out she was sleeping with my husband. That was until CJ broke the terrible news to me, that he was responsible for her pregnancy! How could this have happened, was the first thought that entered my mind. I was, as expected devastated by the new development. Here was I, married to him for nearly eight years and yet to produce a child. Yet a clandestine affair with our landlady had resulted in a
pregnancy.

I became ill when I heard the news and had to take some time off from work. When my mother who lived near us heard what happened, she came to spend time with me. It was my mother and younger sister who came with her that went to my landlady's house and fought with her. Much as I hated the woman, I was not in support of physical combat and told my mother to leave her alone. The damage had been done and fighting her would not solve anything, I reasoned.

It was my husband that I was more worried about. He had become so happy since Hetty announced she was pregnant for him.
"Finally, I will be a father," he had stated with obvious pride the day he broke the news to me. When I recovered, I called him one day that due to the situation of things, I no longer felt comfortable living in the same compound with the landlady, that we had to move. To my shock, CJ was vehemently opposed to my suggestion, insisting there was no need to relocate.

"Hetty will soon put to bed and as the father of the baby, I need to be around to look after them," he said. I was not ready to give in and I gave him an ultimatum: it's either we left or he should forget about me and our marriage. I told him I was not ready to share my man with any woman, least of all that conniving landlady of ours.

"I can't stay here anymore. Seeing that woman every day with her big, protruding tummy drives me crazy. I need to get away for my own sanity and peace of mind," I said.

That was when he told me that I could do whatever I wanted, that he was not ready to go anywhere.
"I'm going nowhere. We just moved here so why would we be moving so soon? Learn to adjust to the situation or ..." he rejoined.

Since I'm not ready to adjust, I have begun making alternative plans. My younger sister, who has her own apartment in town, has suggested I move in with her until CJ comes to his senses. I don't know what will happen to my marriage when I leave. I still love my husband and I know he cares about me too, but that woman seems to have cast a spell or used 'love charm' on him or something. I need to get away before I lose my mind with worry and stress. I don't know if I have taken the right decision or not. But I need some space right now before I lose my mind or even die prematurely from all the trouble my husband and his mistress have caused me...

THE END!

Names have been changed to protect the identity
of the narrator and other individuals in the story.

source: www.truelifestoriesng..com.ng/2015/12/im-childless-but-my-landlady-is.html?m=1

Yes There is something the woman has that you lack!! That is a womb.

To me from ur story is clear that you Hv a prblm not your husband.

Also it will b wise to think,what you did as a single. The drugs u took,abortion if any.

As a good husbnd as u said.I bliv your husbnd need to be happy.

The happiness of ur husband to d pregnant woman,shows he has bin giving u fake smile,pretence that God time is d best.

The truth is bitter,baby holds man n wife. That is to say u need a baby to cement ur marriage. Hence u r still single n dating.

Baby is d pride of every woman.

To me ohh,if d man cn get those kids n move out.it will b nice.Bt for you to think he will stay without a kid n play Kul u r lying.

Bt I was d man,what I culd Hv done culd b to get two babies out side.then bring them home for u to take k.

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by fm7070: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is very serious matter with simple solution. I will blame the wife most for this issue. You seems to be consumed by your work and does not have enough time for your husband, he must have been complaining softly but you didn't take it serious. How can a married woman looking for the fruit of the womb be so workaholic? Men loves regular sex, different styles, it is like water and if they don't get enough of it, yawa fit gas ooo. You seems not to press for adequate medical solution for your childlessness as well, thinking he is not worried. Now you see that he loves to see his child from any source by all means.
SOLUTION: Stay in your matrimonial home. Do not leave your home for any strange woman. This is just a force to push you to wake up. Your story is going to end up like that of Hannah. People will soon say you've had enough children in Jesus Name. Forgive the woman, forgive your husband, this is not the time for hatred, take care of the child like your own, look up to God and do necessary medical checkup. It could be little infection that is causing the childlessness, but my counsel will go a long way keeping you on track.
Shalom!
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by gentlestandard: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Its quite unfortunate that this situation has happened but I must tell u it could be blessing in disguise (spiritua attachment).Lets face the facts squarelly, just calm your narves and see more of her as your wife than a landlady. Things ll normalize soonest as God ll surely answer your prayers.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by bigtt76(f): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Husband don graduate from tenant to Landlady baby-daddy while Madam don add homelessness to her plenty wahala sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.