Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. (23997 Views)

Ondo Election : Nigeria Sliding Towards Anarchy – PDP / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by fastestfinger: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
One day, we're all going to get fed up with the excessive lies and propaganda...and then, it will begin.

A revolution can only occur in a homogenous group. Nigeria is not a nation. As such, a revolution would be viewed through the tribal lens.

2 Likes

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by tunex23: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dullardinio Buhari doesn't give a shit

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Juban(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
sameer1212:
Mtchewww! BTW when will EFCC invite this Ekeremadu
. So EFCC is for people that critisize the the goverment? We are are gradually sliding to dictatorship. I hope you are not going to deny your role.

5 Likes

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Lighthouseman: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
With oil price heading towards 20 dollars per barrel, unpaid army of civil servants, high cost of fuel due to removal of subsidy... Then boom! Boko Haram will be child's play.. The CIA will be right with their prediction without lifting a finger cos since buhari came to power, it's been probe, Jonathan, prison, pdp wasted year, etc that we have been hearing. Travel and see that no single construction company has a job doing.. Importers can't import cos it's easier to carry coke Than carry dollars. Imagine someone swallowed dollar cos of buhari. U have money u can't withdraw more than 50000 once u are abroad. Banks don't have money in ATM. WHAT ARE ALL THESE POINTING TO?
REVOLUTION

4 Likes

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by osazeeblue01: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
APC and Buhari doesnt have anything to offer Nigerians. They lack vision and direction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by grandstar(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Trash!
U feel pained when someone lobbies through the back door to be a leader in a government and calls the same failing..
I don't get the bearing at all, a sitting Deputy Senate President is supposed to be part of the people we are questioning but now he is the questionnaire!
Now if he ask me, na who I go ask? BShit

The economy is tanking. Even Sanusi (a fellow Fulani and staunch supporter of Buhari) and Soludo have cried out about Buhari's economic policies.

I am thinking of starting export business to improve my income but a dual exchange rate of 197 and 250 makes no sense to me. The disparity is outrageous.

I have already predicted that the naira will touch 300 to $1 by 2019 but I suspect it will most likely occur sooner.https://www.nairaland.com/2778962/naira-hit-300-dollar-2019

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by tinsel: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
These peole don't have shame.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by cruzita(f): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
the biggest mistake we made this year was voting for change instead of transformation .PDP riled for 16yrs but things didn't get to this level that we are

4 Likes

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
PassingShot:
Foolish man. So, he expects Buhari to clear the mess they created for sixteen years in less than one year? Nonsense!

#DasukiGate alone is estimated to be more than $6bn. I am sure by the time we enter #DiezaniGate, #CustomsGate, #SurePGate, and the other Gates, we will be looking at how GEJ slept on while hundred of billion of dollars were stolen from the economy.

I have said it on many occasions that whatever we experience today, this year, and even till early next year, is a result of our wrong decisions of many years back. Not just of today. This is very easy for rational, objective and intelligent persons to understand while the irrational, bias and unintelligent ones will keep spewing trash as usual.

Yeah, fastest growing on paper. Fastest growing indeed! You can tell that to those six feet under.
So Nigeria was Dubai before PDP and GEJ?How about Ameach,OBJ and Atiku that were in PDP,are they now saints in Apc?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by arresa: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
I really don't get these supposedly leaders making reckless and irresponsible statements all over the place.

This is more like indirect incitement..
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by dedugbaa(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
These blood suckers can open there mouth and say Nigerian economy is bad? Is it bad for them or us? Because I know they can't loot again,they don't have money to support their private jet,they don't have money to dash their numerous girlfriend,If any revolution will start, it will start with them and I bet I will be one of those to lead it.All looters especially of the PDP may end up finding themselves at the end of a barrell of Gun or 6 feet down below:He Ekweremadu is one of those along the PDP thieves I will love to.....If he wants revolution it will start from him and his Family.Useless Polithievesian.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by sonnie10: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Here is my submission. Nigeria can never have any economic progress without being corrupt. From all indications, the anti-corruption mantra is not helping in any way. Buhari should better leave corruption alone so that Nigerians would not die of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by dammytosh: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Keep living in the past.

When electricity stays 3 days without failure, it's Buhari body language.
You and I can remember vividly that during jonathan's era, our economy was one of the fastest growing in the world.

Ishilove, lalasticlala
Fast growing on paper during campaign.

GEJ was yet to handover when everything went crazy.

There was no power and Fuel to the extent that banks were almost shutting down.

As usual the memory is low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by dammytosh: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
sonnie10:
Here is my submission. Nigeria can never have any economic progress without being corrupt. From all indications, the anti-corruption mantra is not helping in any way. Buhari should better leave corruption alone so that Nigerians would not die of hunger.

Waooo.

This is Dansuki's in law

Thief
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ekweremadu I mean no disrespect but you should just close your mouth let us savage the mess and economic meltdown u and your kind subjected us 2 in the last 16 years.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
kevinscore:
Ekweremadu I mean no disrespect but you should just close your mouth let us savage the mess and economic meltdown u and your kind subjected us 2 in the last 16 years.
So once you defect to APC, you automatically become baptised?
Scam disguising as change.
One sided fight against corruption.
LydayBobo:
With due respect Sir, may I suggest all PDP Exco to lie low at least for now. At least until the conclusion of all corrupt cases has been cleared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by LydayBobo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
With due respect Sir, may I suggest all PDP Exco to lie low at least for now. At least until the conclusion of all corrupt cases has been cleared.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
dammytosh:

Fast growing on paper during campaign.

GEJ was yet to handover when everything went crazy.

There was no power and Fuel to the extent that banks were almost shutting down.

As usual the memory is low
There was fuel scarcity a Week to GEJ handover cos Buhari said he won't pay marketers because Subsidy does not exist,now he is struggling to pay d same marketers and fuel is stil scarce,the People are getting Wiser and tired of Apc and their lies

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
kevinscore:
Nigeria economy d last 16yrs is better than now in Apc
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by sonnie10: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
dedugbaa:
These blood suckers can open there mouth and say Nigerian economy is bad? Is it bad for them or us? Because I know they can't loot again,they don't have money to support their private jet,they don't have money to dash their numerous girlfriend,If any revolution will start, it will start with them and I bet I will be one of those to lead it.All looters especially of the PDP may end up finding themselves at the end of a barrell of Gun or 6 feet down below:He Ekweremadu is one of those along the PDP thieves I will love to.....If he wants revolution it will start from him and his Family.Useless Polithievesian.

Start your fight with either Tinibu, Obj, Amechi and Atiku which ever one of them is your kinsman, then we will know that you are serious. There is a lesson to be learned from Ironsi revolution, before your good act is tagged selective justice. This is Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by ipledge10(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Now i know who are behind IPOB....Nigerian didn't slide into revolution in PDP 16yrs misrule but sliding into revolution in Buhari 7months

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by ohenhen1: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
A few questions?

Which party is to blame for the current economic woes?

What is the Senate doing to improve the economy?

Why is the budget of the NASS 115 billion Naira more than the amount spent on roads this year?
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by PassingShot(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Nigeria was Dubai before PDP and GEJ?How about Ameach,OBJ and Atiku that were in PDP,are they now saints in Apc?
Tell us how what they stole specifically. And tell us how Buhari who was not president in the past years could have brought anyone to justice before now.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigeria economy d last 16yrs is better than now in Apc

We fail to trace the genesis of the problem.let's
just be sincere to our selfs.are u not hearing about the billions of dollars that they siphoned both the ones appropriated and not in the name of buying arms or are u not in nigeria currently.time we fail me but is to late to blame the new government.they where not the ones that crashed the crude oil price.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
sonnie10:
...... grin grin grin So na Corruption go drive Nigeria economy reach promise Land ? angry angry
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Tell us how what they stole specifically. And tell us how Buhari who was not president in the past years could have brought anyone to justice before now.
So you didn't believe d indictment Ameachi was indicted by the Rivers state govt,and you think we believe all those noise from nation newspaper going on now about dasuki and d rest Pdp members? Even Tompolo is been blackmailed cos he didn't support Apc in Bayelsa,you guys are clowns! All noise,at d end nothing would happen,tell Buhari to savage d economy and start fulfilling his campaign promises,than blaming past Govt for his failures and he should stop playing to d gallery!

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Uwaomapaul(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Buhari is a stupid Idiot with no vision, continue blaming GEJ Aboki

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
kevinscore:

We fail to trace the genesis of the problem.let's
just be sincere to our selfs.are u not hearing about the billions of dollars that they siphoned both the ones appropriated and not in the name of buying arms or are u not in nigeria currently.time we fail me but is to late to blame the new government.they where not the ones that crashed the crude oil price.
Billions was siphoned by Ameachi,and he was even indicted by the River State Govt,but Buhari made him a Minister? Why should Nigerians now be bothered about other people that are witchunted now in d media?

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by gabmanuel(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Juban:
. So EFCC is for people that critisize the the goverment? We are are gradually sliding to dictatorship. I hope you are not going to deny your role.
Ekweremmadu is a big thief if you don't know. He's from my side, enugu West, He tried for the pple arnd him, but when it comes to looting of Nigeria's money, bros, U will weep if you have conscience... All he's doing is to cover up b4 Efcc calls him, then he will tell pple dat it's because he talked abt Hw bad the economy is going. There are many questions he needs to answer,but efcc will be in the best position to ask him... When efcc calls him, you will say it's witch hunting, but U know nothing of what this man , David mark and Co did to our economy.
.. I like him, I voted him, but I can't support d bad things he did.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by ODUBEZE: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
sonnie10:
he can still fight corruption and grow the economy at the same time but the problem is that he is clueless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
TheSlyone:

If they will fight corruption by taking care of those pigs that stole our money no matter the party they belong to I will be happy.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by nobilis: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
cruzita:
the biggest mistake we made this year was voting for change instead of transformation .PDP riled for 16yrs but things didn't get to this level that we are

Things never got to this level because there was oil boom.
The price of crude oil in Jonathan's administration was the highest ever experienced in the history of Nigeria. Mark my words: the highest ever!
And oil accounts for more than 80% of Nigeria's income as a nation.

And please do tell, what did PDP do with the proceeds of the oil boom?

Now oil sells for less than half of what it was sold during Jonathan's regime.
And oil still accounts for more than 80% of Nigeria's income.

Now tell me,
If Jonathan is still the president now, what would he have done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military / Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Bandits Release 23 Remaining Kaduna Train Attack Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.