Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Reasons Why Relationship Ends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Relationship Ends (1239 Views)

Why Relationship Are Not Meant For Students / Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? / Who Hurts Most When Relationship Ends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Relationship Ends by JrizzyJosh(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
For me when a girl doesn't gimme space I find her less attractive,and if there's too many sex in the relationship I'll end up getting tired of her, it seems if she love me for the sex only. ..and I hate nagging and jealous girls! angry
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lol... grin

Who doesn't want sex? shocked
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by ssoftappless(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
For me when a girl doesn't gimme space I find her less attractive,and if there's too many sex in the relationship I'll end up getting tired of her, it seems if she love me for the sex only. ..and I hate nagging and jealous girls! angry
HMMM i want the kind of girl ure driving away
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by JrizzyJosh(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol... grin

lol! Sweetheart too much of sex is too bad you'll get tired of it. .imagine doing it 8 times a week?
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by obiorathesubtle: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
If she doesn't obey my every command

If she forgets to suck my alert dick immediately she wakes up early in the morning

If she don't cook better than mama mia

If she flat as television sets these days(I mean, no front or back whatsoever. I'm a man! I don't need another man except Junior me)

If she doesn't spend extra hours washing my dick while bathing me

If she doesn't work, come back early, ask me for money, stop looking sexy!

The list goes on.. But this highlight will do for now.. I might modify in the future.
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by JrizzyJosh(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
HMMM i want the kind of girl ure driving away
lol bruh that kinda girl they dry guys blood. ..imagine say you dey sex 8 times a week? And what if one day you did it like 5 times a day?
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by ssoftappless(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
lol bruh that kinda girl they dry guys blood. ..imagine say you dey sex 8 times a week? And what if one day you did it like 5 times a day?
I will be very happy
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol... grin

I wonder o. D Op na liar
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by JrizzyJosh(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
I will be very happy
lol that means you hardly have sex? You got no gf? You are the shy type to even ask a girl out
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by JrizzyJosh(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
I mean too much sex o
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by ssoftappless(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
lol that means you hardly have sex? You got no gf? You are the shy type to even ask a girl out
Lol i have a girlfriend, twaci is my girlfriend, u can ask her how many times we do it in a day. "u go bow
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by JrizzyJosh(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
Lol i have a girlfriend, twaci is my girlfriend, u can ask her how many times we do it in a day. "u go bow
Twaci you are needed here
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by ssoftappless(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
lol
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
1. First and fore most, an unintelligent dunce is a no no for me.
2. If she's a chronic nagger, always complaining at the slightest of things and if she's very temperamental or if she's got anger issues; I wouldn't hesitate to give her the red card.
3. Infidelity. Mehn, nothing beats this.
4. Leeching/soley depending on me for everything. A dependent girl is no different from cheats and oloshos_. She will seek her desires outside if you fail to meet her material needs. And you don't expect me to tell you the means she's gonna use to satisfy her wants.
5. Extreme fUgliness. Not only that but also possessing dots as b**bs and an ass as flat as a notebook, and beards, if I may add, is a sure turn off. Sorry.
6. And Others which I haven't decided on yet.
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by naijaboiy: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
sex starved he-goat go and look for your own girlfriend and stop claiming someone's own. grin
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by stephenqueen: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

sex starved he-goat go and look for your own girlfriend and stop claiming someone's own. grin
gringringrin
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by ssoftappless(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

CALM DOWN SON!! why are u pained?
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by Winna01(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
brother you speak nothing but the truth.
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by Xjack04(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
50% truth... becos d sex issue aint a problem for me
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by JrizzyJosh(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Winna01:
brother you speak nothing but the truth.
thanks bruh. ..you are a real nigga!
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by Twaci(f): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
sad sad How many sticks?

JrizzyJosh:
He is high ojaare cheesy. I don't do boys.
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by ssoftappless(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Twaci:
sad sad How many sticks?

mcheeew u don get mind abi? u cant even greet me b4 typing.
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by onyee25(f): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
You guys need clay
Re: Reasons Why Relationship Ends by JrizzyJosh(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:
sad sad How many sticks?

lol don't mind the boy. ..He wan fall your hand

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single / Is sex overrated?? / This Must Be Joke! Wife Vs Week Husband *see For Ur Self*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.