Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. (12444 Views)

Poll: Would you?

No way!: 54% (59 votes)
Yes Why not?: 45% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by matiltomd(f): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2009
if u don't like tatoos,no problem-nobody wan force u like am,nd if u're crazy about it-abeg,its ur body now,so why will anybody criticise u? d one i strongly object to is those hypocrites wey dey quote Leviticus, did God ask us to Fornicate? hell no!!! and we are all guilty,save for a few, so tatoo on ur body doesnt make ur sin bigger than that yeye sinner wey open mouth dey quote bible, there's no big or small sin, if u can have sex with a man b4 marriage,and u commit other atrocities,abeg go and "tatoolise" ur body, grin grin grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Bbeee: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2009
wldnt mind if its neatly done and well positioned grin cool
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by bandely(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2009
For me, No probs, but the tattoo musn't be a wild one grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by seancole: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2009
Tattooed eyebrows. It is not all negative, i met a lady in London who tattooed her eyebrows, because she does not want to be passing through the stress of applying eye pencil every day, she decided to go for a permanent one, tattoo.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by maballack(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2009
Welll Hell Nooooooooooooooooooooo, the bible is already against that , so would i bemarrying a woman who is already A Sin,
nahhhhh
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by hilli666(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2009
People forget that tribal marks are the earliest forms of tattoes, and is one of the earliest ritual (especially for right of passage) Ingrained in our culture. Tattoes are just a mordern version of what we as a society have been practising for years. I will acept a woman with tattoes, I think its Hot. It also show she is a very expressive indiviadual, and is not scared to express such sentiment trough skin art. Such woman are rare. So please! if you dont want them send them my way.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Arlington(f): 12:36am On Jun 05, 2009
Most of the men here screaming no way are the ones with little or no morals .They are the ones who want 3 to 4 girls in bed and you are yelling here about tattoo's make i hear word jo. It is a form of expression nothing more nothing less you can date her sleep with her she can have your baby and you cant marry her,does this make sense? i hate when people play religion into every single thing we are all sinners somebody will die of something and go and account for his or her sins. WOMEN WITH TATS ARE FLAMING HOT!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by spoilt(f): 1:47am On Jun 05, 2009
Im a wife.
I'm a mother.
I am tattooed everywhere!
You either like or you dont like. undecided
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by chiogo(f): 1:48am On Jun 05, 2009
Arlington:

WOMEN WITH TATS ARE FLAMING  HOT!
You mean some women. Not all of them. Having tattoos doesn't automatically make you hot! undecided If you're ugly, then you're ugly with or without tattoos.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by init4dmoni(m): 2:09am On Jun 05, 2009
HELLNOU
come to think of it, if i'm in love wid d girl, why not?dey say love is blind, right?
i'm not one to judge based on looksmaybe just a little bit honest! but if it's to the extent dat it will have most people looking at you with judmental eyes, nooooooou, i can't take that kind ofnegativeattension
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Arlington(f): 2:16am On Jun 05, 2009
Chiogo,
ALL the women i know with tatts are hot , so i don't know the women you might know that look ugly with tattoos and i think we are talking about tattoos not faces and a HOT woman does not have to be a beautiful woman you can be hot from the neck down grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by spoilt(f): 2:50am On Jun 05, 2009
init4dmoni:

HELLNOU
come to think of it, if i'm in love wid d girl, why not?dey say love is blind, right?
i'm not one to judge based on looksmaybe just a little bit honest! but if it's to the extent dat it will have most people looking at you with judmental eyes, nooooooou, i can't take that kind ofnegativeattension

You dont have to have tattoos for nigerians people to look at you with judgemental eyes. The opinion of random strangers should not keep you awake at night.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Epi: 3:01am On Jun 05, 2009
what's wrong with you Nigerian men and tattoos? Truly there is a difference between wimps and machos. stupid topic undecided
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by C2H5OH(f): 3:21am On Jun 05, 2009
epi:

what's wrong with you Nigerian men and tattoos? Truly there is a difference between wimps and machos. stupid topic undecided
rofl whaT?
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by SeanT21(f): 3:32am On Jun 05, 2009
There is nothing wrong with a tattoo. Once its not nasty and ridiculous. I always wanted to get a rose on my left foot.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by C2H5OH(f): 3:48am On Jun 05, 2009
SeanT21:

There is nothing wrong with a tattoo. Once its not nasty and ridiculous. I always wanted to get a rose on my left foot.
the public would see you as an insecure slowpoke with little self esteem, maybe a tramp, or even an attention seeking Arrow.
so, yeah, nothing wrong with getting a tattoo except for the negative public image of course.

i guess it depends a lot on how much tattoo you have on your body and where it is located on your body
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by SeanT21(f): 4:14am On Jun 05, 2009
Oh CMON. There is nothing wrong with a tattoo.U are so old school.U have the mind of an old man.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by C2H5OH(f): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2009
Oh it's not me. i'm talking about public image. That's how some people view folks with body art.
for me there's probably a 95% chance that i wouldn't date a girl with body art.
if she has a little something it might not be a b ig deal. long as it's not a tramp stamp or a tittie tat or something else like that. no pussy rings either.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Sissy3(f): 4:28am On Jun 05, 2009
@ post

i hate any form of body art. though it wouldn't deter me from befriending or be in a relationship with someone who has it, beforehand.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by SeanT21(f): 4:29am On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

Oh it's not me. i'm talking about public image. That's how some people view folks with body art.
for me there's probably a 95% chance that i wouldn't date a girl with body art.
if she has a little something it might not be a b ig deal. long as it's not a tramp stamp or a tittie tat or something else like that. no womanliness rings either.

Hopefully, I will fall in the last 5%.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by C2H5OH(f): 4:31am On Jun 05, 2009
ha ha ha ha ha grin grin you can become one of my 40 wives. we will all live happily ever after in our little village huts eating suya and drinking pepper soup.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by SeanT21(f): 4:42am On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

ha ha ha ha ha grin grin you can become one of my 40 wives. we will all live happily ever after in our little village huts eating suya and drinking pepper soup.

40 wives I am a selfish ooo. I might have to buy some poison to take care of the other 39.DON'T WORRY, U WONT MISS THEM!!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by oyinda3(f): 4:45am On Jun 05, 2009
SeanT21:

40 wives I am a selfish ooo. I might have to buy some poison to take care of the other 39.DON'T WORRY, U WONT MISS THEM!!

hehe
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by C2H5OH(f): 4:58am On Jun 05, 2009
LOL I fear una
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by biina: 5:17am On Jun 05, 2009
@topic
It's a possible event but the probability of occurrence is zero
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by oyinda3(f): 5:28am On Jun 05, 2009
biina:

@topic
It's a possible event but the probability of occurrence is zero

in other words, it is not possible abi?
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Sagamite(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2009
hilli666:

People forget that tribal marks are the earliest forms of tattoes, and is one of the earliest ritual (especially for right of passage) Ingrained in our culture. Tattoes are just a mordern version of what we as a society have been practising for years. I will acept a woman with tattoes, I think its Hot. It also show she is a very expressive indiviadual, and is not scared to express such sentiment trough skin art. Such woman are rare. So please! if you dont want them send them my way.

Or it shows she is someone that has a follow-follow mentality and has no brain of their own.

SeanT21:

Just be aware you will have to do the work of 40 women in the bedroom to compensate him. You will have to be a champion breed horse to have that kind of stamina.  cheesy

I remember watching this season's American Idol, and there is this fine chic Megan Joy with tattoos on her hand.

No matter what she wore, the tattoo just destroyed her image. What a waste.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDe_ifLvFEk&feature/related[/flash]
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by C2H5OH(f): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2009
Sagamite:

Or it shows she is someone that has a follow-follow mentality and has no brain of their own.

Just be aware[b] you will have to do the work of 40 women in the bedroom to compensate him. [/b]You will have to be a champion breed horse to have that kind of stamina. cheesy

he he he true that. seanT take notes.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by biina: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2009
oyinda.:

in other words, it is not possible abi?
zero probability doesn't mean it is not possible.

For example, if asked you to pick a number between 0 and infinity, and I then tried to guess that number. The probability that I would guess correctly is zero, but it is possible that my guess is correct. smiley
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by biina: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2009
SeanT21:

There is nothing wrong with a tattoo. Once its not nasty and ridiculous. I always wanted to get a rose on my left foot
I can think of a few other places that would be more befitting wink smiley
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Middleman: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2009
are u kidding me? i think its kind of indecent, last thing i want is having a rock fanatic as a wife, i can do tattooed chics sha, cuz i think they are sexier
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by willo4eva(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2009
Yes, as long as it's nothing horrible, but reasonable and has a very important meaning known to me and her which is not basd at all.

Its good but it should be placed in an area where it could be seen, cos most things kept secret are bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? / How Do You Treat Your Maid? / Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.