Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. (12559 Views)

Poll: Would you?

No way!: 54% (59 votes)
Yes Why not?: 45% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by v3: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2009
@topic

My wife having a tattoo. . .Hell YEA!!! as long its my name or our kids (i doubt if she'll wanna get 1 undecided undecided)

But if i see a lady wif a tattoo. . I'd juz tell her "I gbadun ur tattoo"

I'd love to get 1 soemday. . .Maybe "Angel wings". . .
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by shawn123: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2009
you are what you wear, for a girlfriend i probably wouldnt mind but for that woman who carries my last name and the mother of my kids, hell no. Children learn from what the adults around them do!!!!! Ladies better think well,
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Realsam(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2009
Just two, one @ her upper breast and the second just right above her ass, butterfly preferably, common straight to the alter baby, whaooo
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by yeswecan(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2009
NERVER, EVER, It’s a sign of irresponsibility and that’s not my opinion but the fact. Until we have women like Michelle Obama, Hilary Clinton and Sarah Palin putting on tattoos, maybe I wil give it a thought.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by kshow1(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2009
NO , who will my children look up to when they grow up.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by dlox01(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2009
yeswecan:

NERVER, EVER, It’s a sign of irresponsibility and that’s not my opinion but the fact. Until we have women like Michelle Obama, Hilary Clinton and Sarah Palin putting on tattoos, maybe I wil give it a thought.
irresponsibility??i doubt!!!i know 2many irresponsible people with no tatoos on, some are so irresponsible dat getting a tatoo would make them responsible(like jesus tatoo,angel wings or something).now,did it ever occur to u that its not every1 dat is built for the coporate world??if i want a tatoo and want to work in d cooporate line, i wouldnt go get it on my face or on my fists would i??but in d social world its like coming to d bank without ur suit on and believe u me these tag irresponsibility u have on them should be reconsidered coz your michelle obama, hilary and palin have in one point in thier lives worked for a tatooed person and also worked for an irresponsible non tatooed person. my question to u is, is everyone that wears a suit responsible or is it a sign of reponsibility??mehn its all in ur mind,
i dont have a tatoo but my wife would get one someday, cool
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by mccloud224(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2009
Interesting topic.My long term sweet heart seems to love tatoos.She mentions we both going to get one.I'm not really hyped by tatoos but i feel it might look sexy on her (in the "right" places".I might consider it, lol
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by FBS: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2009
she gast to get it off, at least over time. Before the kids start coming. grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Nezan(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2009
Shebi u no lyk am?
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by lawyer(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2009
Not in this life or the Next! tongue
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Secretz(f): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2009
FBS:

she gast to get it off, at least over time. Before the kids start coming. grin

Have you seen what one looks like after having it removed via laser?

I'm telling you. . . . the evidence of previously having 1 is pretty much still visible. Looks like some nasty scar. She would be better off keeping that tattoo. tongue tongue
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Itulah(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2009
coolFor me, it cool but it shouldn`t be too much I mean it shouldn`t be too BROAD. Very simple, small and very magnetic (Attrative).
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by yeswecan(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2009
dlox01:

irresponsibility??i doubt!!!i know 2many irresponsible people with no tatoos on, some are so irresponsible dat getting a tatoo would make them responsible(like jesus tatoo,angel wings or something).now,did it ever occur to u that its not every1 dat is built for the coporate world??if i want a tatoo and want to work in d cooporate line, i wouldnt go get it on my face or on my fists would i??but in d social world its like coming to d bank without ur suit on and believe u me these tag irresponsibility u have on them should be reconsidered coz your michelle obama, hilary and palin have in one point in thier lives worked for a tatooed person and also worked for an irresponsible non tatooed person. my question to u is, is everyone that wears a suit responsible or is it a sign of reponsibility??mehn its all in ur mind,
i dont have a tatoo but my wife would get one someday, cool

That is not what i meant. There is a saying "dress the way you want to be addressed" this is reality especially for we Africans. A woman putting on tatoo will send wrong signals to the general public, especially when you have kids to copy. In view of this, a responsible and married woman is not suppose to put on tatoo, this is where preception becomes everything.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by JustGood(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2009
The 2 places I have worked in the UK, everyone with a tattoo was not hugely respected. It doesn't mean that they were made to feel less human but they were spoken about afterwards and it was clear that decent citizens dont rate tattooed people highly.

I remember a guy who was denied a job cos he had his hand tattooed. he never knew he lost the job cos of the tattoo but it was discussed at work afterwards.

I could never respect a heavily tattooed woman. Maybe if she has a little one, I wont really mind. Whats the pint of the tattoo anyway? Why would she need one?
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Profkenny1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2009
no i just can't allow my wife to be tattooed because it doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2009
I don't mind as long as its in a discreeet place that only my eyes can see. Another condition, if it must be a name, then it has to be my name only. If its an image, then any image will do.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by aieromon(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2009
At first,i wanted to hear nothing of it when my gf made the suggestion.but now ,i see nothing wrong with a cute and mature tatoo in those sexy places.
Answer -----YES PLEASE
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by yeswecan(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2009
preception is everything. I won't employ a lady wearing tatoo in search for a place in my company
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Steve49ja1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2009
Yeah why not? dont have to be permanent though. . .tattoo on the waist and boobs are such great turn on(s).
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2009
It is acceptable IFF it is my name tattooed on there!!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Bawss1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2009
yeswecan:

Have you checked out the complete body surface of the women you mentioned? How can you say such a thing? A tattoo makes a woman!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by slimfine(f): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2009
never considered tattoos to be classy but I admire some nice ones thou. so I won't get one neither is my guy.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2009
slimfine:

never considered tattoos to be classy but I admire some nice ones thou. so I won't get one neither is my guy.

So if you man come home with one to surprise you, what would u do?
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by mystikal(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2009
Tattoes are cute when they are tiny and expressive! Heavy Tats are a big no no!

btw, the rumour tht Brad and jen are getting back together is just crap!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by AmAlone: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2009
No, WAY! undecided undecided
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Owugal(f): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2009
This question has a lot to do with personal preference. It depends on if the guy likes tatoos or not and on if the lady is someone he would consider marry without the tattoos. In my shallow experience, a lot of the ladies I have met who have tatoos and are african, are the kind of women you really dont want to marry. they can be like those inner ghetto akata even worse. almost all the guys on campus have "dated" them. but maybe there are some ladies who have it as a remnant of the past or who got it, just cos they have a friend who they felt they were really close to and wanted to remember  forever.

The truth is, I personally wont consider marrying a tatooed guy (considering the biggest barrier being that I am already happily married) but for real, has anyone ever seen a Naija guy with tatooes, who looked decent with family values, didnt smoke, sleep around etc,
eh hen. sooo sometimes, people wear their tendencies on their arms or BUTTS in order cases.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by shesi(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2009
location  location   location, as in they should not show 98% of the time.

i don't mind a tasteful tattoo on a girl's moneymakers (a$$), lol, or infact any place that is almost always hidden, not too much though, tasteful means not too many, not too big.

as long as it's easy to cover up. how do you know michelle obama doesn't have a tattoo on her moneymakers?, and boy those are some wonderful properties she has there, but i digress, lol.

in my opinion, once you have conspicuos tattoos, good luck trying to portray yourself as a serious person. unless ofcourse you live in hill-billy county. lol.

tattoos on the lower back are a different story though. like those angel wings on the lower back, they almost always mean "this girl is a wild thing", in the very least! i'd do a little more digging into this girl's past before going unprotected on that one wink if you know what im saying, lol

personally i think the most tasteful place to get a tattoo is encircling the belly button. that's hot! and only seen if you want it to be seen.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by slimfine(f): 1:02am On Jun 06, 2009
Fhemmmy:

So if you man come home with one to surprise you, what would u do?

dunno but will find out when it happens undecided
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by spoilt(f): 1:11am On Jun 06, 2009
Much ado about tattos. One thing i know is that many people are very judgemental about them. Many secretly wish they could do it. You can see it in their eyes.  Over here its no biggie. Just about everyone is 'branded'. When i am in Nigeria though its different. People stare and stare at my tattoos and nudge their friends to get them to look too! They will come closer or position themselves so as to see if they are real tattoos or the kind from bubble gum wrappers.  grin

I have many tattoos and I can cover up every single one if i choose to do so. I work in corporate America and at work im like a  buttoned up pro. All business and no time for jokes.  grin.  At home I wear what i want. Its the same me so spare the judgement. A tattoed chick is no more promiscous than an untattooed one.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by sheff(m): 1:18am On Jun 06, 2009
no way in hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by MrGlen: 2:28am On Jun 06, 2009
It depends on the degree of the tat, if its a small one not on her breast, or tramp stamp area then i can deal with it.
At the end of the day u r marrying the woman not the tattoo, and thus u should look at all her qualities

Furthermore Sarah Palin is IRRESPONSIBLE!! even without a tattoo, her teenage daughter got pregnant WITHOUT a tattoo so dont bring responsibility in this.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by platinumnk(f): 3:23am On Jun 06, 2009
spoilt:

Much ado about tattos. One thing i know is that many people are very judgemental about them. Many secretly wish they could do it. You can see it in their eyes. Over here its no biggie. Just about everyone is 'branded'. When i am in Nigeria though its different. People stare and stare at my tattoos and nudge their friends to get them to look too! They will come closer or position themselves so as to see if they are real tattoos or the kind from bubble gum wrappers. grin

I have many tattoos and I can cover up every single one if i choose to do so. I work in corporate America and at work im like a buttoned up pro. All business and no time for jokes. grin. At home I wear what i want. Its the same me so spare the judgement. A tattoed chick is no more promiscous than an untattooed one.

I am totally the same way!! [size=18pt]PREACH IT GIRL!!![/size] oooh, i wanna see ur tats o! smiley

Mr. Glen:

It depends on the degree of the tat, if its a small one not on her breast, or tramp stamp area then i can deal with it.
At the end of the day u r marrying the woman not the tattoo, and thus u should look at all her qualities
Furthermore Sarah Palin is IRRESPONSIBLE!! even without a tattoo, her teenage daughter got pregnant WITHOUT a tattoo so dont bring responsibility in this.
[size=13pt]PREACH!![/size]

I wonder what our founder, Sean has to sayabout this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding / Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer / Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? Please Give Reasons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.