Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" (42917 Views)

I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country / Google Celebrates Nigerian Author - Flora Nwapa / The Current Most Celebrated African Author (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by Dongreatken(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Correct Man
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by Tayo114: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2015
wealth didn't prevent him from archiving his goal
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2015
True son of the Igbo people. One can't expect less from people with very high IQ. Like or hate them, they try to be the best in everything they do... Both the good and bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by Charismatic107: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Too long jare, abeg who read am finish
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Raiders:
Your mom with her puff-puff face stole billions of dollars from Nigerians. Buhari EFCC is coming soon for your mom
Bro relax nah grin grin grin
Lets discuss the movie and the book 1st abeg
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by samuel19222(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2015
really love that film, i bought the collections of - beast of no nation, blood diamond, blood and oil, black november, johnny mad dog, hotel rwanda, 12 years a slave. i advice you guys to watch those films.
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by mypickupbuddy(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Raiders:
Your mom with her puff-puff face stole billions of dollars from Nigerians. Buhari EFCC is coming soon for your mom
hahahahahaha!!! guy u funny o.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by saint047(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2015
This life.
Mourinho doesn't only wait to shake his fellow managers now,he actually waits to get a hug.
May God not disgrace us publicly.
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by shos: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Raiders:
ode, mumu, wawa

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by temiwealth: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Nice work!!!
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by Justicealh3(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Toh.

Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by miqos02(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2015
ok
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by yatch360: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2015
He looks so humble despite his 'silver spoon'. God bless him for using his talent in honoring Africa. Looking forward to more works from u show casing the Nigerian culture

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by olempe(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2015
Raiders:
Your mom with her[b] puff-puff face [/b]stole billions of dollars from Nigerians. Buhari EFCC is coming soon for your mom
grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by martineverest(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2015
Mama's loot at work
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by samuel19222(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2015
Justicealh3:
Toh.

agu kill him.......
they killed your father.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by bayinq25(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Raiders:
besides,why won't he be intelligent?he has the best education in foreign countries,went to school with the best cars and resides in a mansion abroad,he has the funds of course his mum carted away with our billions yet some people here praise noi as a demi god...Nigeria is not ready for good governance!..the people deserve the leaders they get.some idiots think when you condemn a thief,it's because of religious or ethnical sentiments..I'm a supporter of no party..Nigeria should think beyond APC n PDP and if there are no credible parties...we should just fold our hands and steer instead of spearheading their fruitless campaigns...I support you o...let her vomit our billions she was finance minister and should be responsible for every monitory transactions in this country...and all other perpetrators of evil

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by lonelydora: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2015
And u expect me to read all these?
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by obc: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Why waiting for Buhari.....You can arrest her yourself.

Raiders:

4 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by AzizG550(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Speechless3:
Brain and looks kiss i love intelligent dudes cool
Why Wunt he be brainy ? Someone that has been receiving the best of everything in life eg best primary sch, best sec sch, best university (Harvard) so tell me why Wunt he be smart. Even if he is not brainy his super rich parents cn buy brain and install in his head.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by ceemere: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2015
Raiders:
AMBER ALERT!! Yaba left is missing a resident here oo, this dude just escaped from his mental home. Pls if anybody sees dis imbe abeg alert the authorities to take him back to Yaba left. grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by cruzita(f): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2015
UZODINMA IM COMING FOR U
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by sam90s(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2015
Good man, thanks for not just being a consumer and making us proud, Change tinz wink cool
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by cooltony09: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2015
Is it just me or the movie seems like a waste of time? It lacks content or perhaps creativity..Something is missing in the movie
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by Richiy(f): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2015
Nothing as amazing as raising responsible children. Not all these rich people whose kids know nothing other than drugs, women and booze...oh, plus cars and houses, with no plans to touch and affect their generations positively. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by Crixina(f): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2015
Trust fund kids undecided
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by tpraiz(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Ladies be shouting 'fine dude'
Them no see the medicated glass ni ??
he's a book warm and his Mom a ****!
Ladies will never change....
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2015
I am loving him already, I am very sapiosexual

grin grin grin grin
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by kraftykc(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2015
Raiders:

This is about his book. Stop being a bucket of vile.
Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Ndi ofe that are criticising him cos of his work Mara nu life biko. Ndi aburu onu

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" by Justicealh3(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2015
samuel19222:

agu kill him....... they killed your father.
Is it no that U want...!!! Erm, Agu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Short Story Competition / Chimamanda Adichie: "I Find This ‘baby Bump’ Thing Very Irritating" / Romance Story- The Neigbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.