Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,343 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. (952 Views)

Chai ! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman' S Bum ( Photo ) / See The Advice of A male Lawyer To Guys Who Label Ladies As Gold-diggers! / A Woman Goes Viral After Shouting 'ISIS Is Good, ISIS Is Great' While Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. by Nature8(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Read all the way down, you might learn something!!!

1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully..

2. Marry a man or woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other..

3. Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want..

4. When you say, “I love you”, mean it..

5. When you say, “I’m sorry”, look the person in the eye..

6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married..

7. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much..

8. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely..

9. In disagreements, fight fairly. Please No name calling..

10. Don’t judge people by their relatives..

11. Talk slowly but think quickly..

12. When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”

13. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk..

14. Say “bless you” when you hear someone sneeze..

15. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson..

16. Remember the three R’s: a) Respect for self; b) Respect for others; c) Responsibility for all your actions..

17. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship..

18. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it..

29. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice..

20. Spend some time alone..

21. All these principles will be ours ONLY when we put them to practice.. NATURE
Re: You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Last Days heard it all before
Re: You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. by benedictnsi(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
brainbucks:
Last Days
Of 2015 abi
Re: You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
dat moment when u realize DAT op is doing the opposite of what he is preaching.... lead by example nature8
Re: You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. by adasexie(f): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
wow....I like it
Re: You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. by Nature8(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Snowangel4:
dat moment when u realize DAT op is doing the opposite of what he is preaching.... lead by example nature8

Lol.. Bae you look so beautiful
Re: You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. by krett(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thank you mr nature
I love this keep it up
Re: You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. by firstking01(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
I'm a pure replica of that no 8...tho, we normally end up being hurt and traumatizedsad
Re: You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. by firstking01(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
adasexie:
wow....I like it
hey.....
Re: You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. by Nature8(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
krett:
Thank you mr nature I love this keep it up

Thanks bro..
Re: You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. by adasexie(f): 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
firstking01:
hey.....
hey
Re: You May Not Believe In This But The Advice Is Great.. by firstking01(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
hey
whatsup?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Gays In Our Society? / Must Sex Involves Relationship / Listen Up Folks (for Males)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.