Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Listen Up Folks (for Males) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Listen Up Folks (for Males) (940 Views)

Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips / The 10 REAL Reasons Men Dump You After Sex (listen Up, Ladies!) / Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Marlvin(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2016
Prolly Ninety-nine percent of you all, will sweep this under the carpet. Nevertheless common sense ought to be restored. Day after Day you keep on screaming there's noh job , unjust governance , the country's situation which of cos is saddening, to say the least. yet what do you do to balance the odds, NOTHING !

You devote 99% of your time, going around town ,chasing after girls/women, and sometimes end up making a fool of yourself or being embarrassed by some female folk. all you think of is sex ! sex ! sex ! relationship brouhaha. yet your mates out there strive to better their lives, erk out a living, to balance the odds. all you do is to flirt around and blame the 'President' , call him all sort of names.

Tomorrow you'd come online and rant on how your girlfriend left you for another guy, (A rich dude ) thereafter you label her a golddigger . tomorrow she will abandon you and marry someone that would take care of her bills, someone with a steady source of income, someone with wit n substance, someone with a defined goal !

GET BUSY WITH YOUR LIFE FOLKS , THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN SEX ! BETTER YOUR LIVES AND MAKE THE CREATOR THE AUTHOR N FINISHER. LIVE A LIFE THAT YOUR FAMILY , YOUR SON ,WILL BE PROUD OF. EARN YOUR RESPECT IN THE SOCIETY !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2016
grin real talk..

1 Like

Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Emac34: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2016
watriss this Op trying to say
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by LuveU2(f): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2016
I will observe the comments.
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Strahovski1(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2016
I agree with op.

2 Likes

Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Marlvin(m): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2016
Emac34:
watriss this Op trying to say

give someone else the phone to read n explain to you.
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by MuslimPrince(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Straight truth

1 Like

Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Monalisa185(f): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2016
op,a piece of advice, better goan look for an iron pot and shield your head, because the real owners of this message are coming with their bazooka...gringrintongue

Nice write-up

1 Like

Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by ClassCaptain(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2016
A powerful and sound advice

1 Like

Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Cutehector(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2016
Well, some sissy just wants to identify himself at all cost.
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2016
grin
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2016
Only půssies and manbitches would disagree grin

1 Like

Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Marlvin(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Well, some sissy just wants to identify himself at all cost.

now who do we have here,

you're an embarrassment to the serious minded folks out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Tallesty1(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Fatherly advice. Only the wise will adhere

1 Like

Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by faith551(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2016
Op i like your thinking,but you made it sound personal like you're the better person and that might make it come out offensive.
Flirting is not bad,being in a relationship is not bad,taking a walk across the street is not bad, what matters is using your time well.
I've seen a lot of people who have made a lot of money from investments,all they do is sit down in the house all day while their account keeps growing,but i don't think that's fine too. One of my cousin's, a well known successful business man in Nigeria (wn't say the name) once told me that what limited the success of our father's where their ability to be satisfied where they are.

3 Likes

Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Marlvin(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
faith551:
Op i like your thinking,but you made it sound personal like you're the better person and that might make it come out offensive.
Flirting is not bad,being in a relationship is not bad,taking a walk across the street is not bad, what matters is using your time well.
I've seen a lot of people who have made a lot of money from investments,all they do is sit down in the house all day while their account keeps growing,but i don't think that's fine too. One of my cousin's, a well known successful business man in Nigeria (wn't say the name) once told me that what limited the success of our father's where their ability to be satisfied where they are.

Noh pal, I ain't better off. We all have our own piece of lemon.

according to what your cousin said , it's a typical example of 'gold mining' . gold miners don't just sit in their comfort zone and dig up golds, they go in search of it.
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by faith551(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Marlvin:

Noh pal, I ain't better off. We all have our own piece of lemon.

according to what your cousin said , it's a typical example of 'gold mining' . gold miners don't just sit in their comfort zone and dig up golds, they go in search of it.

And thats why he's pretty much successful
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op op op, you sabi talk sha, but looking for money like your life depends on it isn't what life is all about, money isnt important man made it important so chasing momey like that is just going to make you grow old frustrated greedy corrupt and reserved selfish, and every relationship must not be about sex, am not speaking for everyone but as for me i always go for girls i have a connection with someone you can share your thoughts with, your best friend, your confidant, your sis and same time your partner not your intimacy gadget, you need love when you're chasing money so both of you can share the love, the pain, the suffering, the enjoyment and when you get married to such person you will enjoy your marriage. Not one girl that pops out and landed on the money you struggled to get and start spending it for you not bothered about how you got that money. So money isnt everything.
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
OP, I guess a girl just broke your heart!

Or

A lady just insulted you for being broke!!

Either ways.....

People make money and still chase girls like a ball in a football match!!

When I complain about the economy, it means that it is affecting my Investments!!

Op, am so sorry if a Girl broke your heart! Don't mind Nigerian girls, Na dier waygrin
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by 2dice(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lyrics for the Soul
Inspiration for Our life

1 Like

Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Marlvin(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
OP, I guess a girl just broke your heart!

Or

A lady just insulted you for being broke!!

Either ways.....

People make money and still chase girls like a ball in a football match!!

When I complain about the economy, it means that it is affecting my Investments!!

Op, am so sorry if a Girl broke your heart! Don't mind Nigerian girls, Na dier waygrin

Am not hrt broken' I rather stay single than be in a mirage / make believe shallow relationship.

One of the primary reason for creating this article is that some of the male folks out there er yet to realise the 'Responsibility' , what is expected of you from your family and the 'society' et large, as a 'Male gender '.
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Marlvin(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Op op op, you sabi talk sha, but looking for money like your life depends on it isn't what life is all about, money isnt important man made it important so chasing momey like that is just going to make you grow old frustrated greedy corrupt and reserved selfish, and every relationship must not be about sex, am not speaking for everyone but as for me i always go for girls i have a connection with someone you can share your thoughts with, your best friend, your confidant, your sis and same time your partner not your intimacy gadget, you need love when you're chasing money so both of you can share the love, the pain, the suffering, the enjoyment and when you get married to such person you will enjoy your marriage. Not one girl that pops out and landed on the money you struggled to get and start spending it for you not bothered about how you got that money. So money isnt everything.

Mr Bill gates, Mr Aliko Dangote, Mr Deji Adeleke to mention but a few, wouldn't be who they're today if didn't utilize their time n potentials to make their live better and contribute their quota to the society.
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Marlvin:

Mr Bill gates, Mr Aliko Dangote, Mr Deji Adeleke to mention but a few, wouldn't be who they're today if didn't utilize their time n potentials to make their live better and contribute their quota to the society.
just misunderstanding me, i didn't say u shouldn't look for money i said you also need someone in your life while you're chasing money, don't chase girls and forget your dreams and dont chase moneh too much and loose your sole try to make sense out of this
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Marlvin(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jonathan2787:
just misunderstanding me, i didn't say u shouldn't look for money i said you also need someone in your life while you're chasing money, don't chase girls and forget your dreams and dont chase moneh too much and loose your sole try to make sense out of this

well said . wouldn't agree less.
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by cruzita(f): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin I need more men here .where are they?
Re: Listen Up Folks (for Males) by Marlvin(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
cruzita:
grin I need more men here .where are they?

make an article on s*x styles n positions, they'd troop in tens n hundreds..

(1) (Reply)

Since I Was Born / Would You Date Someone On Antidepressants? / When A Guy Is So Jealous Of Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.