Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! (32490 Views)

Apart From Lag Is There Christian Gov In Yoruba Land? / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by kernel504(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
rebranded:
What a rubbish post!

LASG disclosed already the old ones had been sold to buy newer ones. Please provide pictures of the old ones

I WOULDN'T WANNA CALL YOU A FOOL, BUT YOU SOUND LIKE ONE. WHAT DOES IT TAKE YOU TO CHECK SAME SERIAL NUMBER WAS BOUGHT AND SOLD TO SAME LAGOS STATE GOVT.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by delpee(f): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Reference:
Perhaps they could not find a buyer. Perhaps they withdrew the sale. You may not have all the facts.

Those who know should give us facts. This is all so confusing. Owned by Caverton or LASG in previous years?
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by poiu77: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2015

Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by great664(m): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

What are you talking about?

In English it is called throwing mud at wall, and praying it should stick.

You guys have nothing on APC, hence the need to keep throwing mud to the wall.

Nothing will stick.
So you trying to convince me a "Nigerian" that was born and bred here that NO APC MEMBER is corrupt? From Buhari - Bukola - Fashola - Aregbe - Oshiomole -Tinubu - Amechi, et a,l that none is corrupt? If yes, den Zombie don suck the juice wen dey ur Brain
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by agabusta: 5:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Geniro:

Pained at your avoidable stupidity.

It is u that is demonstrating ignorance and stupidity.

You got a news and u are not willing to stretch/exercise ur reasoning faculty before swallowing the information hook, line and sinker.

I repeat that the Lag govt cannot definitely be so stupid as to carry out a fraud and then still retain the registration of the helicopters.

Moreover it can also be a buy back. If I sell my property, at times of economic meltdown, nothing stops me from buying it back when I have more pressing need of it or when i'm in a better financial position and the stuff is put out for sale by the new owner.

An intelligent person stretches the limits of possibilities in an issue before running to conclusions and making silly remarks.

From your responses so far, you are obviously a very emotional and unintelligent person.

What if LASG govt now releases verifiable information which counters your position?

Won't u and ur cohorts turn out to be silly?
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by proprince(m): 6:06am On Dec 15, 2015
APC been deceiving us since 1805 grin
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Cyriloha(m): 6:31am On Dec 15, 2015
bros12345:
Actually GEJ is responsible. Him and PDP looted all available funds. Now Ambode is just managing to survive.

brossssss get some sense nah please
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by 22logos: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2015
APC again
[size=16pt]
Need a Good company logo today?
[/size]
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2015
THIS IS NIGERIA.. THE HIGHER THE LEVEL OF CORRUPTION THE LOWER THE PENALTY. .ALL YOU ARE DOING IS SHOUTING WOLF.. THERE IS A WOLF THOUGH BUT NO ONE CARES
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Geniro: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
agabusta:

[s]
It is u that is demonstrating ignorance and stupidity.

You got a news and u are not willing to stretch/exercise ur reasoning faculty before swallowing the information hook, line and sinker.

I repeat that the Lag govt cannot definitely be so stupid as to carry out a fraud and then still retain the registration of the helicopters.

Moreover it can also be a buy back. If I sell my property, at times of economic meltdown, nothing stops me from buying it back when I have more pressing need of it or when i'm in a better financial position and the stuff is put out for sale by the new owner.

An intelligent person stretches the limits of possibilities in an issue before running to conclusions and making silly remarks.

From your responses so far, you are obviously a very emotional and unintelligent person.

What if LASG govt now releases verifiable information which counters your position?

Won't u and ur cohorts turn out to be silly?[/s]

Shut it you paid shameless zombie. Your shameless hypocrisy disgust me.

Imagine this dullard defending the indefensible simply because of peanuts given to you to sell your conscience. Take your lies elsewhere fool.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by agabusta: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Geniro:

Shut it you paid shameless zombie. Your shameless hypocrisy disgust me.

Imagine this dullard defending the indefensible simply because of peanuts given to you to sell your conscience. Take your lies elsewhere fool.

Keep quiet. Useless animal! You better find your way back to the hole u crawled out from. Nonsense.

Idiotic thing that cannot utilize the brain given u for free.

Every dissenting opinion to foolish dolts like u guys are being paid.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Geniro: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
agabusta:

[s]Keep quiet. Useless animal! You better find your way back to the hole u crawled out from. Nonsense.

Idiotic thing that cannot utilize the brain given u for free.

Every dissenting opinion to foolish dolts like u guys are being paid.[/s]

shameless paid zombie. when will you stop arzz licking those in Alausa to fend for your miserable existence.

Pathetic dunce.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by agabusta: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Geniro:

shameless paid zombie. when will you stop arzz licking those in Alausa to fend for your miserable existence.

Pathetic dunce.

You are obviously a lunatic. Get off my mentions, animal.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Geniro: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
agabusta:

You are obviously a lunatic. Get off my mentions, animal.

Shameless paid zombie .
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by three: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2018
Remember this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu / Amaechi Gives Terms For Quitting As Govs’ Forum Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.