Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! (32484 Views)

Apart From Lag Is There Christian Gov In Yoruba Land? / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Dedetwo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
nduchucks:
Rogues everywhere. embarassed

Do you need added reasons to disintegrate the cesspit called Nigeria?
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Firefire(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
kITATITA:
There's still too much corruption going on. Buhari is only trying to curtail things at the executive arm. Oshionhole is still paying himself daily $5000 estacode with additional $5000 daily allowance while on a trip to USA. The Senate is buying N47 Billion worth of vehicles for Senators who have collected vehicle allowance. Now its Ambode.

Is Buhary fighting corruption ? NO!

Buhary is only fighting perceived corrupt elements, you fight corruption by blocking loopholes and installing corruption minimized system.

If the books of APC are opened, am sure Nigerians will now rate corruption and determine who to stone, and who is more or less corrupt.

The DAY is coming.

1 Like

Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by HungerBAD: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Firefire:
I laugh... when I maintained that APC is extremely corrupt, some people don't understand.

I know that one day the GOD in heaven will expose all the professional looters and career fraudsters in Nigeria.

Only if we can see the level of corruption in APC controlled states, you will see that the much published 2 Billion USD arm scandal is a child play.

If a man can build two boreholes for that amount, how much more do you need to know about other bloated and hyper-inflated contracts.

Only time will tell.

APC, Party of professional looters and career propagandist.

Cc: Modath, HungerBAD. tongue

What are you talking about?

In English it is called throwing mud at wall, and praying it should stick.

You guys have nothing on APC, hence the need to keep throwing mud to the wall.

Nothing will stick.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by nduchucks: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dedetwo:

Do you need added reasons to disintegrate the cesspit called Nigeria?

If we allow Buhari to sanitize this great country and significantly reduce looting with impunity by 2019, and then allow folks like you, Soludo, Fashola, El-Rufai to run our affairs, then there would be no reason to start over.

If by 2019, the status quo of stealing with impunity continues, I will join your bandwagon.

BTW I just realized who this ID may belong to. You fooled me yesterday.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Firefire(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

What are you talking about?

In English it is called throwing mud at wall, and praying it should stick.

You guys have nothing on APC, hence the need to keep throwing mud to the wall.

Nothing will stick.

For me as an Omoluabi, I have a direct hit of the fraud in my state than at the federal level.

If I am paying several taxes running into more than 2 Million Naira to Lagos state government per annum apart from my Land Use charge and other consumption taxes, I would rather concentrate my attack to ensure that my contributions are not further misappropriated and looted.

Let us leave sentiment, the level of corruption in APC controlled states will make the media caricature of the misappropriated 2 billion arms deal a CHILD PLAY.

Yoruba ronu, we are being robbed, a o de fura.

Ile la n wo ka to so omo loruko. Let look inward and correct our own in-house fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by HungerBAD: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Firefire:

For me as an Omoluabi, I have a direct hit of the fraud in my state than at the federal level.

If I am paying several taxes running into more than 2 Million Naira to Lagos state government per annum apart from my Land Use charge and other consumption taxes, I would rather concentrate my attack to ensure that my contributions are not further misappropriated and looted.

Let us leave sentiment, the level of corruption in APC controlled states will make the media caricature of the misappropriated 2 billion arms deal a CHILD PLAY.

Ile la n wo ka to so omo loruko. Let look inward and correct our own in-house fraud.

True.

Just thought of what those people in Alausa, used my eyes to see.

You buy a property in Lagos for 1 Naira, and Alausa wants you to spend 50 kobo on them, even if all paperwork is correct.

1 Like

Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Firefire(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

True.

Just thought of what those people in Alausa, used my eyes to see.

You buy a property in Lagos for 1 Naira, and Alausa wants you to spend 50 kobo on them, even if all paperwork is correct.

May it not be well with all looters and fraudsters in Nigeria.
angry

This is my stand, of what benefit is it for me to defend looter?

I am crying out loud that if we must cast stone, we must be perceived to be clean.

If we must see the fragment of wood in others eyes, we must first get rid of the log/beam of wood in our eyes.

You don't shout corruption when you are also a professional actor.

Eyi ni iduro mi.

If we are aligned on this, then we are fighting our common enemy. LOOTERS.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
APCshit..

Endtime politicians
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by poiu77: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
[size=28pt]Obasanjom is the correct spelling.. It is not a Yoruba name.. It is Ekpe people from Cross river state or akwa ibom, cameroon.. that why No yoruba person bear the name. some igbo can interpret the meaning of the word.
And obasanjo illegal collected the taxes of the country of western nigeria...

You most find out about people.. before you people write nonsense.

And 16 years now Nigeria have illegally collected the country if western Nigeria taxes and oil revenues which is illegal. Obasanjo was involve in illegally collecting the country of western Nigeria money.

You need to see the state the military/police barracks is. They had no human compassion on the people of western Nigeria. It is sad. That African are mean to other African
Ask your igbo friend. what does Obasanjom mean in igbo.

Obasinjom is Ekpe people, cross rivers, igbo will say Obasanjom.

Obasanjo is not from the country of western nigeria. He is from Nigeria..

Not a Yoruba name..

Famous Obasinjom cult and Obasinjom Warrior of the people of cross river and cameroon

Read the life and work of bate besong. It is a book..

also read the book the power of evil..
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC4QaLD8a2k
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3188561_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3188562_untitledc_jpeg1b1e543fbf397eb5596ea6b2c6cc21d6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3185495_imagef_jpeg09e4569f13dc6bc152dac5ea18b9665b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3185530_imagefg_jpegdcaff23377cbab5154b92e11653ea35c
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by poiu77: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
[size=28pt]Obasanjo is from Akwa Ibom state..or cross river or igbo..
Tinubu is from kaduna or Sokoto state. of the fulani.

you see people speak Spanish does not mean they are from spain..

You most find out people background before, you start written nonsense.. Obasanjo is not from the country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. their state of origin is different.

There is conflict in africa because the people of africa, dont know the culture or history of the other. So if you call someone where they are not, you create confusion and war..

buhari had to remove Ibeato(igbo) as minister, it can cause war.
[/size]
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by christopher123(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
BUNCH OF CORRUPT ASSHOLESS ..I KEEP SAYING IT, NIGERIA WILL NEVER DEVELOPE ONCE WE DONT CALL A SPADE A SPADE. LAGOS STATE HAS BEEN ONE OF THE SATE THAT HAS BEEN BADLY RUN THIS PAST 15YRS BUT SENTIMENTALITY AND EMOTIONS WONT LET PEOPLE TO THINK LOGICALLY.

LAGOS MAKES THE MONEY THAT TOGO AND BENE MAKES...BUT LOOK AT THOSE COUNTRIES THEN LOOK AT LAGOS

WE STILL HAVE SOME TERRIBLE PLACES IN LAGOS, SCHOOLS BASICALLY BAD, FORGET HEALTHCARE

MTCHEWWWW

APC IS TERRIBLE
PDP WAS OUR NEMESIS

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE

I CRY FOR SMALL GIANT OF AFRICA CALLED NIGERIA
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by christopher123(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
GOD WILL BLESS YOU...GO TO IMO STATE AND YOU WILL JUST START SHEDDING TERAS THERE

APC STATES ARE TERRIBLE...I WONDER HOW THEY DECIEVED PEOPLE

Firefire:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Dedetwo(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=nduchucks post=41002258]

If we allow Buhari to sanitize this great country and significantly reduce looting with impunity by 2019, and then allow folks like you, Soludo, Fashola, El-Rufai to run our affairs, then there would be no reason to start over.

If by 2019, the status quo of stealing with impunity continues, I will join your bandwagon.

BTW I just realized who this ID may belong to. You fooled me yesterday.[/ quote]

Per the bolded, you are a goofy snitch. BTW your boy, Daura Dumbass aka Muhammadu Buhar, has been caught with his hand in the oil pot. It has been alleged that Muhammadu Buhari collect $300,000 from the bursar named Col. Sambo Dasuki. It is said that a hyena cannot change its spots.

2 Likes

Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by LordReed(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Was the helicopter purchased by Caverton or by LASG in 2009? The ownership history does not list it as been purchased by LASG in 2009.

Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
olapluto:
This is a scam if proven true. Ambode can go down for this. This should be pushed to FP. Let APC and Ambode also feel some of the heat. Its too cold in Lagos.

JAGABAN IS STILL FREE ABI.. WHO WILL ARREST AMBODE? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Reference(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Perhaps they could not find a buyer. Perhaps they withdrew the sale. You may not have all the facts.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by donodion(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by ismyheal75: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by nosiebaba(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
From what I read a lagos based transport service caverton helicopters was using the helicopter it doesn't mean lagos state government was using the helicopter. Is it not possible for lagos state govt to purchase this helicopter from caverton helicopter services Jst asking tho
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Adeg30: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
rebranded:
What a rubbish post!

LASG disclosed already the old ones had been sold to buy newer ones. Please provide pictures of the old ones

Truly this is a rubbish post and a half clever attempt at labelling a dog just to hang it.

Bottom line is the state has bought and donated 3 helicopters to the RRS of the Nigerian Police Force for effective combating of crime in the metropolis.

Mr,Mrs or Miss grin three, if you're such an agent of transparency, kindly join us in focusing on major frauds going on in the state such as the continued collection of tolls on roads that were merely expanded.
There's also the story we heard of boreholes being built for ... *cough *cough (na wa for this harmattan sha)
A certain N72m was also used for something just the other day..
Find all the details pls and lets help expose real kworruption!
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by nosiebaba(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Kai my people perish for lack of knowledge how can people not see plain English in this simple post. Caverton company don turn lagos state govt What is this? Even if they give some people the answers on exam day they will still fail. Caverton is a company that runs private aviation services like bristowand the likes na? Pls people don't be to quick to comment nonsense
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by dammytosh: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
I hope a sensible media group will do investigative journalism and come up with clear facts and data.

Whoever is involved in this scam must be arrested and jailed.

No time for empathy on rogues stealing our future away.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by alatbaba1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
APC APC APC. I hail thee.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Geniro: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
agabusta:
The helicopters looks different.

[s]But is it not possible that LAG govt swapped the registration of the old helicopters for the new ones.

Just like what we now have for cars, where u can trade your old car but register your new car on the number of that old car.

You guys are just making unnecessary noise. Having same registration number of the old aircrafts on the new ones is not enough evidence of fraud.

Infact, that fraudster must be very very dull, to even imagine retaining the old registration on the new aircrafts.[/s]

Someone should tell this dullard to shut up.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by dammytosh: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
christopher123:
BUNCH OF CORRUPT ASSHOLESS ..I KEEP SAYING IT, NIGERIA WILL NEVER DEVELOPE ONCE WE DONT CALL A SPADE A SPADE. LAGOS STATE HAS BEEN ONE OF THE SATE THAT HAS BEEN BADLY RUN THIS PAST 15YRS BUT SENTIMENTALITY AND EMOTIONS WONT LET PEOPLE TO THINK LOGICALLY.

LAGOS MAKES THE MONEY THAT TOGO AND BENE MAKES...BUT LOOK AT THOSE COUNTRIES THEN LOOK AT LAGOS

WE STILL HAVE SOME TERRIBLE PLACES IN LAGOS, SCHOOLS BASICALLY BAD, FORGET HEALTHCARE

MTCHEWWWW

APC IS TERRIBLE
PDP WAS OUR NEMESIS

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE

I CRY FOR SMALL GIANT OF AFRICA CALLED NIGERIA

That was the reason i prayed the change was TOTAL.

both in LAGOS and ABUJA.

but the massess goofed again.

Over 17 years of rule in Lagos must be investigated.

I dont care who gets arrested.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by agabusta: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Geniro:

Someone should tell this dullard to shut up.

grin you sound pained

1 Like

Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Geniro: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
agabusta:

grin you sound pained

Pained at your avoidable stupidity.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by suchmuch: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
grin

THEM WAN USE LIE FORMAT MY BRAIN, CHAI cheesy
you must be high on kunu
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by olamidayo85: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmm, I knew the secret shall eventually revealed.
From liable source, it was repainted before the commissioning.
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Bonj(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
undecidedPlease surprise me.....tell me something new
Re: Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! by Exponental(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Helicopter scam arrest: waiting for the season film. hope it was directed by same director of Arm deal scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja / Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure / IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.