Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,501 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland (1110 Views)

I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos / What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Any objections? grin light skin ladies should only comment grin angry this guy is very funny grin just check his profile
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Whoooooooo? shocked
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by ernesty20(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
He is as boring as he gets.. is it just me?

The guy is boring

4 Likes

Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Who is mrcork?

2 Likes

Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by ChappyChase: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Who is mrcork?
I was about to ask you...
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
His profile tho sad he is funny but not always!
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
His profile tho sad he is funny but not always!
More like annoying. cheesy
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by ipledge10(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Strahovski:

The guy is boring
it is just you sir...MrCork is damn funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nope,

I don't find anything funny in his jokes.

ipledge10:
it is just you sir...MrCork is damn funny

2 Likes

Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
PushMusic:

More like annoying. cheesy
Annoying&at d same time funny grin grin

Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ask anyone else.

He could have been funny if not for his home base rhetoric. That really gets under the home based guys skin. grin
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by ipledge10(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Strahovski:
Nope,

I don't find anything funny in his jokes.

chai u dont find his jokes funny,well i dont find kelvin Hart funny also,so he might not be funny to you
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by obiorathesubtle: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Strahovski:

The guy is boring
it aint just you.
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
ipledge10:
chai u dont find his jokes funny,well i dont find kelvin Hart funny also,so he might not be funny to you

I don't find Kevin Hart funny either. Besides it's Kevin not kelvin
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by obiorathesubtle: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Erroneous assertions!

There's nothing funny about the Lad.
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by ipledge10(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Strahovski:

I don't find Kevin Hart funny either. Besides it's Kevin not kelvin
i am always looking forward for his comments
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Erroneous assertions!

There's nothing funny about the Lad.

Strahovski:

The guy is boring

Mrcork has always been romance section's funniest character. His comments have always been hilarious. It's just that lately, his attempts at being the funny troll everyone has always known him to be, haven't really been great.

Mrcork is so popular and influential(in a comedic way) on Nairaland, that moderators don't even punish him for trolling and insulting people. Some notable mods even follow his moniker.

You guys are just new users. Try reading his comments from before may of 2015, maybe you will understand why a lot of people say he is funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by obiorathesubtle: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Decker:

Mrcork has always been romance section's funniest character. His comments have always been hilarious. It's just that lately, his attempts at being the funny troll we have always known him to be, haven't really been great.

You guys are just new users. Try reading his comments from before may of 2015, maybe you will understand why a lot of people say he is funny.
"has..... been" "have..... Been" that's in the past.. He doesn't have that now! Therefore he's no more funny!

Funny isn't sth you pick up anytime.. It's consistent.
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
"has..... been" "have..... Been" that's in the past.. He doesn't have that now! Therefore he's no more funny!

Funny isn't sth you pick up anytime.. It's consistent.

Mrcork has always been consistent. He has been on Nairaland for over 7 years and over those years, he has still been able to remain funny and relevant.

Lionel Messi has had his bad moments in his football career, but just because he didn't play well for some parts of a season won't warrant anyone to call him a bad player or say that he lacks talent.
That's the way it is with Mrcork. He still has that hilarity inside of him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Like I said, I don't find him funny.

Even is name sounds off.

Besides he is a "has been..."

Decker:

Mrcork has always been romance section's funniest character. His comments have always been hilarious. It's just that lately, his attempts at being the funny troll everyone has always known him to be, haven't really been great.

Mrcork is so popular and influential(in a comedic way) on Nairaland, that moderators don't even punish him for trolling and insulting people. Some notable mods even follow his moniker.

Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by obiorathesubtle: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Decker:

Mrcork has always been consistent. He has been on Nairaland for over 7 years and over those years, he has still been able to remain funny and relevant.

Lionel Messi has had his bad moments in his football career, but just because he didn't play well for some part of a season won't warrant anyone to call him a bad player or say that he lacks talent.
That's the way it is with Mrcork. He still has that hilarity inside of him.
lol.. Mrcock's number 1 fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
lol.. Mrcock's number 1 fan.

No, I am not even his fan, I am just being honest. Anyone who knows mrcork and has read most of his comments, would reply the same way I did.
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by RexKexMilann: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
How did He do that?, I Mean that screenshot You uploaded undecided.
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by luvguy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Zceesneh:
Any objections? grin light skin ladies should only comment grin angry this guy is very funny grin just check his profile
mtcheeeew .... U no get wrk.....#so many childish thread
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by ssoftappless(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
MRcork is not funny, he is stvpid and foolish with the brain of a piglet.
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
RexKexMilann:
How did He do that?, I Mean that screenshot You uploaded undecided.
I dont knw either,u can ask him.
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Joygalore(f): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mr.Cork needs brain surgery
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
Whoooooooo? shocked
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by ToyinDipo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
"home based guys" are upset, or it's about freedom of speech
Re: Mr c0rk Is The Most Funny And Popular Guy In Romaneland by virginboy1(m): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Lightskin girls likes him while dark-skinned girls dislikes him.

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP: Our House Help Is Seducing Me Due To My Wife’s Distant Relation. / Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful / Can You Imagine This(photo inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.