Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? (2226 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by flexystar(f): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2009
U & ur babe went on a routine shoping at ur favourite shoping centre u got in with ur lady and were having fun together u both were very happy, feeling good, then ur babe said she want to get something in d car u gave her d car keys but then someone harrassed her and went extra miles to slap her hard!!!!! accross d face she came into d shop crying like hell, she told u that someone harrassed her outside, U then her hero & Romeo went outside red in anger vowing to rain hell and brimstone infact send d scumbag to d nearest hell, but to ur dismay u saw a gorillar in d name of human staring a more reddish eye than urs, as huge as an iroko tree, U braved up and ask him why he slapped ur Queen but he told u to go sit ur dumbass on d ground.

TO THE GUYS: What will u do at that moment to abate ur anger?

TO THE GIRLS: What will be ur action if ur Romeo did not even raise a dust? embarassed
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by msnigeria(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
As a loving gf, even tho i'd sad and angry at that moment, I wouldn't want my bf to get hurt. I mean, at least he's shown concern by getting up and trying to do something. I would just advice us to leave the scene.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by sistawoman: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2009
msnigeria:

As a loving gf, even tho i'd sad and angry at that moment, I wouldn't want my bf to get hurt. I mean, at least he's shown concern by getting up and trying to do something. I would just advice us to leave the scene.

My thoughts exactly. I would tell him only after he promised to just let it go. I would not want to see any harm come to him physically or mentally. Because he would be caught in a catch 22; wanting to defend my honor and not wanting to get beat up or maybe killed.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by C2H5OH(f): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
i go commit mother
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2009
Topic.
Well if theres no vivid reason 4 d slap, menn, i go shoot d guy down. Period.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Igwe9(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
The person has to slap me too, God forgive me for what i'm likely going to do to the person.
embarassed
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by eleshin(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2009
i dnt want to know how huge the guy is,i will slap him heavily b4 anything.i'm a typical lagosian,i really dnt believe in all those muscle flexing guys.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by gflex(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
why did you hit? my first question. NO ANSWER. My frends know me, God knows me, I WILL DEAL WITH HIM SECRETLY. meaning after i mark his face, 2days is too little. i will just execute his attitude, i WILL do that for ANY ONE I LOVE NOT ONLY 4 MY SWEET GIRLFREIND. IM SORRY BUT THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by platinumnk(f): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
eleshin:

i dnt want to know how huge the guy is,i will slap him heavily b4 anything.i'm a typical lagosian,i really dnt believe in all those muscle flexing guys.

yeah, lagos guys dont care if they stand at 5'2 !

My lagos driver caused wahalla in Umahia when we were pulled over by huge policemen.

Sisterwoman, have u been t nigeria before? im just curious. wink
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by gloriuss(f): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2009
gooooooooooooooo gflex!!!!!, hmmmm whoever ur with is lucky!!!! lol. ur statement made me laugh in a good way! grin grin
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by wanville(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
m
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by blackmann(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2009
In cases like this, training in one martial act or the other comes useful. If u have some sort of training, u can just step up to the gorilla and demand an expanation from him. if he tries descending on u, u just use his massive size to ur advantage and bring him down. But i know the situation won't happen.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2009
Call the cops
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by wanville(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2009
FL Gators:

Call the cops

lol----in 9ja? grin grin grin
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by gloriuss(f): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ wanville there is actually an animated nigerian movie, "chika and the warriors", they gradually getting up there! I love all my omo naija's!
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2009
wanville:

lol----in 9ja? grin grin grin
In Naija, go inside and get that long stick used to pound yam and run after him with it.

Trust me, you wnt ever see him again
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Secretz(f): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2009
FL Gators:

In Naija, go inside and get that long stick used to pound yam and run after him with it.

Trust me, you wnt ever see him again

lmao. grin

You won't even have to do that. Why don't we do want nigerians do best. . . . . . . look him from hair to toe nail twice, then eye ball him and give him the cursing of his life. Then walk on, . . . . . . . cool
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by biola44: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2009
undecided
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by simplysmat(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2009
cry This one na set up o!
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Tonyet1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2009
@ topic,

10k Gaad say i dey always waka with my kpo for my waist,

i witness that kind scenario, i go shoot d nigga for leg at least with dat im no go die, but beg me

o wat a honor to be begged in front of your chikala grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by IFELEKE(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2009
@Topic,
Two Options
1: I will use the slap and retreat method if there are may people around witnessing and if there isn't any other person around, I'll tell my woman to go back inside while i sort it out man to man wink grin
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Sasha009(f): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2009
lol at the way you put your question

in all sincerity, if the guy who slapped her is much more bigger and fiercer looking than you, you just gotta let it go or else, he'll beat you up to and you'd look like a fool

just console ur gf and take her away, buy her more stuffs and make her forget
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Secretz(f): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2009
Sasha009:

lol at the way you put your question

in all sincerity, if the guy who slapped her is much more bigger and fiercer looking than you, you just gotta let it go or else, he'll beat you up to and you'd look like a fool

just console ur gf and take her away, buy her more stuffs and make her forget

lol, . , . retail therapy right? tongue
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by sesman(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2009
flexystar:

U & ur babe went on a routine shoping at ur favourite shoping centre u got in with ur lady and were having fun together u both were very happy, feeling good, then ur babe said she want to get something in d car u gave her d car keys but then someone harrassed her and went extra miles to slap her hard!!!!! accross d face she came into d shop crying like hell, she told u that someone harrassed her outside, U then her hero & Romeo went outside red in anger vowing to rain hell and brimstone infact send d scumbag to d nearest hell, but to ur dismay u saw a gorillar in d name of human staring a more reddish eye than urs, as huge as an iroko tree, U braved up and ask him why he slapped ur Queen but he told u to go sit ur dumbass on d ground.

TO THE GUYS: What will u do at that moment to abate ur anger?

TO THE GIRLS: What will be ur action if ur Romeo did not even raise a dust? embarassed

Run like hell, am not going to let a gorrila like human mess up my pretty face over some girl,
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by borie4u(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2009
am an urhoubo man.we dont joke wit our woman.the man will only meet his maker.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Shyn: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2009
Dat an act of insanity frm d persn.I dnt even knw wat 2 do.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Youngnoble: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2009
If my gf is slapped b4 me,i wil slap d guy 100times b4 my gf
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Feelitx(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2009
I go turn sampson immediately.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by fashionkid(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2009
Well if i am the one i will advise her in keeping with the word of our lord to turn Her Other Cheek to ensure balance.As 4 being her romeo, i agree with you but the problem is i dont want to be "the Romeo Must Die"
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Secretz(f): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2009
fashionkid:

Well if i am the one i will advise her in keeping with the word of our lord to turn Her Other Cheek to ensure balance.As 4 being her romeo, i agree with you but the problem is i[b] dont want to be "the Romeo Must Die"[/b]

lol.

But let's be real. If any woman was intelligent enough. You know the guy outside slapped you is a heavy gorilla looking dude, bigger and heftier than your man, . . . . . what do you seriously expect him to do? You know full well that your man is gonna get crushed. For me ohhh, I don't want to feel or see that embarrassment thanks. I will slap the man myself then run away, as fast as possible. tongue
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2009
will first ask the slapper why he did that. if it turns out that my girl is heavilly at fault, then i shouldnt be expected to raise a trace of dust. i would simply just ignore the situation. But even if the girl is not at fault, my personality still will not unleash any retaliatory move even if i can beat up the gorilla. what i will do is just caution the gorilla agressor and that all. I can only spill my blood when my girls life or health is threatened. anything outside this wouldnt make me clinch my fist. for the guys who said the would retaliate, they must be so uncivilized.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2009
I have a licenced Magnum in my car at all times. Yet to see the man who nor dey fear trigger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Ladies Would You Choose / In A Dilemma!!!!! / A Must Read For All Ladies - Beware !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.