Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Most Amazing party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Amazing party (489 Views)

Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband / I Want To Have Have A party S*x With A Married Man And His Wife – Young Lady / Top 10 Most Amazing Places On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Amazing party by emeckzy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
cc. lalasticlala ishilove
30-year-old model Laura Carter, discloses how an ordinary night at the club turned into an evening to remember with a party with one of the world’s most famous pop stars.

According to radaronline.com the British model explained to The Sun that she encountered the 21-year-old at a London nightclub.

”A security guard invited me to his table with 20 other girls,” she recalled. “The first thing Justin said was, ‘Girl, you’re so beautiful. You’ve got amazing eyes.'”

Clearly won-over by the flattery, Carter continued to party with the star until past 2:00am before heading back to his hotel with the rest of the entourage for an after party that did not end until the police were called.

“I was taken to this huge room which had been kitted out with a massive sound system and there was booze everywhere,” she explained. “I wanted to take a selfie to show all my friends but security took my phone at the door and put it in a bucket.”

Then, the crooner took things to the next level by initiating a naughty game of truth or dare. He began with a dare, kissing one of his female guests before taking another into a nearby bedroom. But before long, he emerged from the bedroom in just boxers, and invited Carter to join the fun.

“It was amazing and surreal,” Carter gushed. “The lights were off and we started kissing against a wall,” she said. “When I looked over to the bed there was another girl. I think she was American… We got on to the bed and all started fooling around together.”

But the American girl did not like to share, and allegedly stormed out of the room when Bieber began showing Carter too much attention. “Justin didn’t go after her,” the model boasted. “In fact, he seemed more into it, happier, when it was just me and him.”

“We just had the most amazing sex,” Carter said.

According to recent reports by TMZ, the 21-year-old "What Do You Mean?" singer seems to be hooked up with 36-years-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, Kourtney Kardashian who split from Disick, 32, in July.

http://www.ogbongefriends.com/breakingNews/newsDetails/5826/THE-MOST-AMAZING-party-WITH-JUSTIN-BIEBER---BRITISH-MODEL
cc. lalasticlala ishilove
Re: The Most Amazing party by alberson(f): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
hmmm
Re: The Most Amazing party by sinaj(f): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abeg wetin b Todes date

1 Like

Re: The Most Amazing party by vickoozy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
sinaj:
Abeg wetin b Todes date
17th of April 2001
Re: The Most Amazing party by sinaj(f): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
vickoozy:

17th of April 2001
na ur D o B b diz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ten Commandments For Women. / All I Want For Christmas Is For Mrsphyno To Say Hi To Me On This Thread / What Was Your Christmas Gift To Your Partner, Parents, Boss And Siblings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.