Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ladies Wise Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Wise Up! (1019 Views)

Guys Wise Up / Guys Wise Up Dont Let A Girl Take U As Fool In 2017. / OMG!!! She Got Served, Girls Wise Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Wise Up! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
So your man tells you he is not planning on having kids or getting married anytime soon as he is still sorting out his life... He tells you he wants to have his second degree, a proper house and a bigger car first. You sit there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking how 'lucky' a wife you'll be?
With the little he has, you ask for Brazilian hair and designer shoes. He goes to work and then straight to class after work. He leaves you in pyjamas in the morning and returns to find you in the same pyjamas in the evening. While he studies you watch 'African Magic' and 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' He comes back home to find pap and chicken in the microwave.
The only serious conversation you ever have is about the type of groceries you guys need. The only advice you give him is "Babe you need to buy a new pair of socks, the ones you bought last time are torn." Nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth. No plans of making your own life better.
Yes you're are pretty, no doubt about that. But so is every second girl passing by. Don't you realise that you're not doing anything a maid can't do? When he finishes studying, the first thing he will do is REPLACE HIS MAID. Because then he would be able to afford a maid and have a PROPER WIFE/GF who has brains.
That's when we are going hear your infamous last words, "I was with him through thick and thin when he had nothing, now that he is successful he thinks I am nothing." Truth is, yes, you're right. You've always been NOTHING but a maid to him.
My dear LADIES, empower yourself to be the woman a successful man wants to be with... a woman who would be able to sustain her home if anything happens to his job or his health!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Wise Up! by dachaste(f): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2015

Tru talk ooh.

More reason if I catch anny nigga with his left mouth dat will ask me not to work, I'll break his head

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Wise Up! by feran15(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:
So your man tells you he is not planning on having kids or getting married anytime soon as he is still sorting out his life... He tells you he wants to have his second degree, a proper house and a bigger car first. You sit there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking how 'lucky' a wife you'll be?
With the little he has, you ask for Brazilian hair and designer shoes. He goes to work and then straight to class after work. He leaves you in pyjamas in the morning and returns to find you in the same pyjamas in the evening. While he studies you watch 'African Magic' and 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' He comes back home to find pap and chicken in the microwave.
The only serious conversation you ever have is about the type of groceries you guys need. The only advice you give him is "Babe you need to buy a new pair of socks, the ones you bought last time are torn." Nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth. No plans of making your own life better.
Yes you're are pretty, no doubt about that. But so is every second girl passing by. Don't you realise that you're not doing anything a maid can't do? When he finishes studying, the first thing he will do is REPLACE HIS MAID. Because then he would be able to afford a maid and have a PROPER WIFE/GF who has brains.
That's when we are going hear your infamous last words, "I was with him through thick and thin when he had nothing, now that he is successful he thinks I am nothing." Truth is, yes, you're right. You've always been NOTHING but a maid to him.
My dear LADIES, empower yourself to be the woman a successful man wants to be with... a woman who would be able to sustain her home if anything happens to his job or his health!

personally, i dont believe a woman can act exactly as you have depicted in your illustration..
Re: Ladies Wise Up! by Kayoski(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
true talk op.. but no spoil dem girls parole sha..
Re: Ladies Wise Up! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:

personally, i dont believe a woman can act exactly as you have depicted in your illustration..

Does it matter?It is not so far from the truth. A lot of women give up opportunities for self-improvement daily just because they are in a relationship they feel has the right prospects. I personally know a case or two where this is the case.

Re: Ladies Wise Up! by feran15(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=Suigeneris93 post=41001759][/quote]
i see.
Re: Ladies Wise Up! by sinaj(f): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Guyz if u have no plan for a lady, let her go nd stp decievin her

Ladies be ur own boss nd stp gerin fooled evride

I REST MA CASA angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wise Up! by cruzita(f): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
seen next plz
Re: Ladies Wise Up! by naturalwaves: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
cruzita:
seen next plz
Dog wey wan lost no go hear hunter whistle.#African proverb.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wise Up! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
sinaj:
Guyz if u have no plan for a lady, let her go nd stp decievin her

Ladies be ur own boss nd stp gerin fooled evride

I REST MA CASA angry

Never said better
Re: Ladies Wise Up! by shaneroberts26: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Op,you are my Kind of woman. kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Nairaland Crush / What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? / What Sexual Promiscuity Does To Your Health, Mind And Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.