Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Am In A Dilemma - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In A Dilemma (55649 Views)

Help Am In A Dilemma Now. / The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by esoboy875(m): 6:38am On Dec 18, 2015
I don't av much to say to u bt all I wil say is to ask God to giv u d one dat is for u. Wishin u d best
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by whytepawn1(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2015
idontaya:
Please guys come to my rescue....

This is centered around two female which i do not want to loose but have to select one to marry. Here goes...

I met these ladies around the same period, i asked Labake out and after the initial gra gra she accepted to date me. thing are getting serious now that i had to ask her certain questions... She has been into business for like 6 years and when i asked what was her savings from the biz she said NOTHING. I asked the reason and she said debts and some other excuses. In short she has no savings and told me to my face i am providing all she will be needing in marriage, relocating her shop from one town to where i am and other things even to her sanitary towels! What is annoying me is that have i now offended the gods that i want to marry her and there taking over her liabilities (her body being the only asset)! I do not have a problem meeting these needs but she has to meet up at some point which she cannot do! I just like/love her i dont know why despite these liability.

On the other hand, there is Shalewa, who is more than willing to meet my people, she has a job and even a business. She encourages me to be the best and all other positives. The problem here is that i dont have a feeling for her at all, but i dont want to let go. Mind you we have not had sex even with Labake

Guys please if you were in my shoes what would you do? Who will you take home to mamma. Cos i want to do that this december and wrap up marriage. But i am in a dilemma for nowQ

please advice maturedly
sometimes it feels like these tales are just mere fabrications...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by babanne(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2015
My advice is that you should pray seriously about the matter as this is a decision that can affect your life. Then consider also the comments of Acidosis on page 1. It's important. Marriage is different from dating. As a married man I can tell you that. Move closer to the second lady and develop interest in her and see if she also loves you. If she does then go for her. Your love for her will develop too. Its the presence of the first woman that is preventing your love to develop for the second. Before then you must tactically break with the first lady and let her know your reasons.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by oglalasioux(m): 6:47am On Dec 18, 2015
I think you want to marry someone with money. There's no need advising you. You've made up your mind already.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Temysteve(m): 6:47am On Dec 18, 2015
idontaya:

This is centered around two female which i do not want to loose but have to select one to marry. Here goes...

I met these ladies around the same period, i asked Labake out and after the initial gra gra she accepted to date me. thing are getting serious now that i had to ask her certain questions... She has been into business for like 6 years and when i asked what was her savings from the biz she said NOTHING. I asked the reason and she said debts and some other excuses. In short she has no savings and told me to my face i am providing all she will be needing in marriage, relocating her shop from one town to where i am and other things even to her sanitary towels! What is annoying me is that have i now offended the gods that i want to marry her and there taking over her liabilities (her body being the only asset)! I do not have a problem meeting these needs but she has to meet up at some point which she cannot do! I just like/love her i dont know why despite these liability.

On the other hand, there is Shalewa, who is more than willing to meet my people, she has a job and even a business. She encourages me to be the best and all other positives. The problem here is that i dont have a feeling for her at all, but i dont want to let go. Mind you we have not had sex even with Labake

Guys please if you were in my shoes what would you do? Who will you take home to mamma. Cos i want to do that this december and wrap up marriage. But i am in a dilemma for nowQ

please advice maturedly
do u want to hear the bitter truth? U never see babe @lll unless if u visit BIAFRA.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 18, 2015
VintageCocktail:
How about dumping them and getting a third girl instead of coming up with all sort of whining tales when you settle for any of the two. Get somebody that has both their qualities and take home to mamma.
Don't be in a haste to dig your grave .
LADIES know how to desperately lure someone into marriage.
Though it's good, especially when the Lady in question has all you need to make her your Wife.
But No matter what DON'T RUSH into marriage.
Don't mind them. Take your time.
Date as much as U can. U don't necessarily have to sleep with them.
U must have feelings for your Wife to be.
Ur Diick must always nod on sighting her.
U must never marry a LIABILITY.
U must never marry from a Family of liabilities.

Like my man up there, NEVER be in a rush to DIG Ur grave.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Temysteve(m): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2015
idontaya:

I can't even focus now sef! Gosh
u better focus, so dat dey won't suck u dry!

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by samx4real(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2015
idontaya:

please advice maturedly

You better go with the second one... No be body you go chop later,,, Let love grow!
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by preciousMI1(f): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2015
idontaya:

If I was ur bro, what wld you advice me to do?
none is ur wife ask me why
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Inexhaustible(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Wait make I go work come back
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by samonom(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2015
Why will u have feelings for shelewa when ur heart is engulf wit labake, ur feelings for shelewa will come up wen u discard labake. She will be a liability on u & incure more debt. Forget about labake now & focus on shelewa for now

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by heardis: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2015
Godmother:
Why should you be dating two people in the first place.
Anyways, you are waiting for perfection and guy there's no such thing.
My advice to you would be to sit Labake down and make her know what you think about her attitude to work.
Better let Shalewa go so a man that loves her can marry her.
My friend sharrap deer. How can u say such a thing. I intended reading through and not commenting until u provoked me. Mr writter, you are in a big soup o. The first gal is out of the equation except you want the marriage to be maximum of 5yrs. Plus u know say picking never enter, so when they start coming, na u go take care of them all o. Chai, u are in trouble. There is nothing like an industrous gal and that whom u love. Gbam!!! Agwa bu mma nwayin.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by abnsugbe: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2015
niggi4life:
I won't advice u to go for the lazy girl(Labake) and neither will I recommend the other one as u don't av any feelings for her else u will just blame ursef.

My guy u never see wife o

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha...chaiiiiiii,u ve mad my morning
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by omogidi234(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2015
idontaya:

Hmmmm.... makes sense

Please keep the advice coming in

Thanks

What else do you want again? The man (niggi4life) has given you the best answer from my own point of view. Except you want to marry Labake and train her. You can train a lazy wife but you cannot wake up and develop a feeling for a wife you never had feelings for. The former seems harder but it is achievable while the latter seems harder and not achievable.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by skyisthelimit(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2015
Guy you are desperate, who gave you a deadline?..very funny...relax..just relate freely with ladies generally even these two if they still care to be your friends..in good time you will miss one of them more for whatever reason cos it's your choice to make eventually...but I wish the woman loves you more cos even though they say marriage is 50/50, I believe a woman makes the home more as a man sometimes gets too carried away hustling, I might be wrong though...just don't rush things.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by ALLI1009(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2015
invite two of them together and see there reaction from there you will know one to choose or you can marry two of them
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by godoluwa(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2015
idontaya:

I can't even focus now sef! Gosh
consult ifa olokun. eni to ba mo isin je, o gbodo mo t'oju re yo. theres no perfect woman but I hate liabilities type of gal. a gal dat will be unable to assist you when the need arise. C'mon, use ur head bro

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by yunnyp(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2015
Hello Mr.

my only advice for you is that 'make your decision and never regret of making it" its not a matter of being with both two girllovers...

think about your upcoming life when u get marry to one of them....

Yunnyp....
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Escapevelocity(m): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2015
my guy wait lemme go to monday bible study i'll reply in good time...... -i didnt know threads like this exist *in amaechi's voice
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Snoolv360(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2015
Hey YOU, FROM Your Write Up you Can Choose By Yourself. Read through what you have written and pick your choice
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by honeygirl17: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2015
tpiar:

take them both if by now you dont know which one to present.
December is almost over.
Its a fake story, how can a grown up man that is about to marry be this confuse?
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by heardis: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Now, I want to advise u mr lover man. If I were u, labake (the first one) is totally out. Reason is because she has been doing business for six years (2190 days) and even save a kobo but she know how to go into debt. It means that she cannot give u any financial advice at all o, plus you will be the bread winner/baker/saver and even the water and salt/maggi purchaser of the house, the children and her extended family not forgeting your own family too. My guy, there is nothing more fustrating in a marriage than that. Every idiot in form of a lady can lay lazilly in the and make babies, But is that all there is, na who go pay the school fees and every other things. I'm not saying you cannot afford it, all I'm saying is it is very fustrating for only one person to carry all those loads.
For the second girl, pls make sure her character is good plus u know girls are the greatest pretenders ever, even devil dey learn from them. If her character is spot on, u may love her later o. I don't have any detail of her just that u said u don't love her.
Recommendation: the second girl will make you a better man if you can grow the love for her and work with her to build a home. She is willing and ready, but if you can't, let her go. The second will will end up furstrating you. Nigeria is getting harder, no reasonable man will marry a financial liability. But at the end of it all, guy, FOLLOW YOUR HEART

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by ericmor: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2015
Guy, did your tradition says you must take one to mama this month? Or is there a vision by a profet that's says so? I don't just know y we Nigerians likes to put problems upon ourselves. Like marriage is just a short time thing. U better take your time n get the one that will suit you so you two can have a better future n take care of your kids together. Didn't even bother reading d post self
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by mbz101(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2015
Story for the gods . Meet the oracle of u father house .. Or write cc+ programming on them . Lolz
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by dmola(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2015
Gaborone:
Are they the last two women standing in this world?

u want to join d list?

u fine sha
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by dmola(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
Some have bae but cannot marry, some can marry but have no bae...you have baes but you are confused...Glory be to God Amen

from ur lyrics I cn identify ur predicament

different stroke for different folks

its well sha
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by badonkadonk: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2015
idontaya:

please advice maturedly

Just dump labake.. She is a potent liar, if she no get money, where she come dey see money make her hair, fix her nails, e.t.c. In fact, dump her fast now now, for committing the greatest crime of all.. Which is she wanting to turn u to her atm machine.. Bruv! Before u dump labake.. Follow the guy code of shattering her kpekus, till she sings ur name like the chorus to her favorite song..

Sticking to shalewa would pay u more, Why? Cos love is over rated... With tym your love for her would grow, be patient with her and u sef go see.

If u eventually still don't like shalewa, go shopping for a new babe.. As they are many fishes in the ocean.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Ayd007: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2015
idontaya:

please advice maturedly
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Seventeen(f): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2015
I wonder wat guyz mean wen dey say "she will b a liability'. Whether we like it or not, one of the main duties of a husband after being the spiritual head and the protector is to be d 'primary provider' of the family. Not dat a wife cant help, dont get me wrong, but i dont think guyz shuld place a womans financial status any where in d top of the list of qualities of a wife. OP pls assess their characters and other important qualities a good wife shuld have. In a good marriage, a woman brings to d table, much more dan financial help. Husband and wife have dia different God given roles, so in my opinion, that Labake mismanaged her bizness and has no savings or that Shalewa has a good Job and is financially stable shuldnt b criteria for discarding or choosing either of dem.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by dmola(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2015
christconscious:
I wish this will get to front page for op. Pls ma dear all that glitters isn't gold.I will advice u to go for the first lady. My reasons....you luv her according to you ,secondly she is financially stable more than u think but she doesn't want to reveal that to you should you change your mind to avoid total lost.gals that are financial stable and are cultured won't reaveal her wealth to a man who hasn't put a ring to her fingers.pls be serious with her.

wrd of wisdom
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Ayd007: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2015
idontaya:

please advice maturedly

idontaya:

please advice maturedly

idontaya:

please advice maturedly

Every man want ladies that are hardworking and can think independently not indolent ones. Your supposedly loved lady does not even have savings not even #1000. I thing you should give it a second thought if u can live with her deficiencies. I won't also advice you to marry the one you don't have feelings for bt I think u can still live her if you give it a little more time. If you miss it in marriage then you are done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.