Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. (17134 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
for the fact that gravity exists then it means the universe created itself from nothing.
a view that even hawking agrees with.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

wrong - i've done a full historical research. jesus is another man god myth like sango.

Funny dude .

Like I said your tantrums dont count grin
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:
for the fact that gravity exists then it means the universe created itself from nothing.

BS

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Funny dude .

Like I said your tantrums dont count grin

i'm bored - concentrating fully on star wars now
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

i'm bored - concentrating fully on star wars now

You still haven't shown me why life needs no creator grin

Anyways thanks for keeping me entertained sorry your circumvention was weak
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

that quantum particles CAN be created from nothing literally. and quantum particles can dissappear into nothing

Looks like you got the idea from the video

Cheers then
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by sukkot: 2:43am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Well there is no order in Black Ops but the graphics and plot is applauded to be creative

By the way sir sukkot is brother Joshua making a sensible claim ?

The default position has always been that there is a creator , then atheist says there is no proof . And I ask him : "what convinced you that there is no creator "

The atheist says the belief in a God is ancient and till now has not provided irrefutable undeniable proof that a creator does not exist
brother / King Ebuka, he makes absolutely no sense. all those things he mentioned are intelligently designed. all these scientists peddle fear to the unenlightened because in fear can you control the masses. the truth is that all these things make periodic motions. for example comet 55p tempel tuttle has an orbit that brings it every 33 years into the inner solar system and then it exits and returns in 33 years. you can set your clock with the different annual meteor showers like the leonids, draconids, geminids, perseids, arietids etc etc. dont let anyone tell you otherwise cuz they are either un-enlightened or they are purposely fear mongering wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Joshuabase:
gravity exists from what? why do the laws have to be there? who put the laws there in the first place?.
To make it worse hes hiding under the shadow of hawking when great pioneers like newton, pascal, flemming, copernicus, charles and others laid the bedrock of mordern science and believed in an intelligent Creator.

KingEbukaNaija, i suggest you leave ds guy, hes ignorant of the basics. its why i ddnt bother to engage him.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2015
winner01:
gravity exists from what? why do the laws have to be there? who put the laws there in the first place?.
To make it worse hes hiding under the shadow of hawking when great pioneers like newton, pascal, flemming, copernicus, charles and others laid the bedrock of mordern science and believed in an intelligent Creator.

KingEbukaNaija, i suggest you leave ds guy, hes ignorant of the basics. its why i ddnt bother to engage him.
Incoherent ramblings, quote me when you grow a brain.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Joshuabase:

Incoherent ramblings, quote me when you grow a brain.
dont worry, i wont.
No other atheist on this forum sounds as unintelligent as you are, except maybe dalaman.
If you could be this dumb to the basics, then i dont think you're worth anyones time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2015
sukkot:
brother / King Ebuka, he makes absolutely no sense. all those things he mentioned are intelligently designed. all these scientists peddle fear to the unenlightened because in fear can you control the masses. the truth is that all these things make periodic motions. for example comet 55p tempel tuttle has an orbit that brings it every 33 years into the inner solar system and then it exits and returns in 33 years. you can set your clock with the different annual meteor showers like the leonids, draconids, geminids, perseids, arietids etc etc. dont let anyone tell you otherwise cuz they are either un-enlightened or they are purposely fear mongering wink

Thank you sir for this smiley

Merry Christmas oo . Sorry its coming late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2015
winner01:

Thanks bro
He was the one that kept mentioning me grin . Hawkings BS claim has been refuted by all and sundry in the science world . He can look it up if he cares .
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Joshuabase:

How can something come out of nothing.......stop nailing your head.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
moffymichael:

How can something come out of nothing.......stop nailing your head.

I find it pointless to argue with people who have no knowledge on the subject - your beliefs have caused you to deny reality.

Please don't quote me, until you have a masters In physics.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Joshuabase:

I find it pointless to argue with people who have no knowledge on the subject - your beliefs have caused you to deny reality.

If you claim its possible for something to evolve from nothing then you'll be violating ur so called laws of physics.

2 Likes

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Joshuabase:

So you have an m.sc in physics?
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good research
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 1:39am On Jun 19, 2016
great
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
winner01:
great

True
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2016
Very nice smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kidnapped Kaduna RCCG Members Released – Adeboye Announces / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It / Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.