Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. (17157 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
winner01:
the match pain me oo, me wey bn hope say arsenal got a shot at premiership this season.

Lol . The rainbow boys dont fail to disappoint . If you want to stop an Arsenal fan from reaching for something just keep it on top of the table cos they'll never get there .

Me na Chelsea fan oo

The Blues .... cool
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

i don't know, i'm not a cosmologist. But i find it interesting that you're tring to make scientific theoris sound illogical for someone who thinks the 40 days worldwide flood actually happened

wrong, the default position has always been each culture's own god created the universe - atheists simply came to a conclusion based on the law of mathematical induction "either all of them are right or all of them are wrong and since they all contradict each other, all of them are wrong"

Lol .

If there are so many fakes of an original product that means there is no original product . Wow !

Here is a reasonable conclusion :

There is no creator because this happened and this happened and formed man - male and female in fact (wow !! ) - and have the propensity to reproduce .... and provided water , varieties of fruits and the ability to adapt and an environment for him to survive with irrefutable and undeniable evidence .
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
dalaman:

Schooled me on what? What really do you know? Do you know anything apart from what you have been indoctrinated with?

You dont even know anything grin grin grin grin
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Lol . A popular atheist here on Nairaland once said that God came from nothing , he also said God did not come for free thinkers and good people but scums . If such misconceptions are upheld as truth , they can be deleterious to a sound mind .

You asked if I witness the creation of the universe and I used a biblical reference to buttress my point . Have you seen why I need to quote the scriptures ?

Your meme has to be your best joke . Now here's a snippet from Wikipedia and get informed . The bible even the New Testament contains History . People like Josephus who also wrote about Jesus ben Ananias mentioned Jesus of Nazareth

if we are going to talk about the historicity of jesus christ then i can assure you certain destruction on the subject. and i warn you, i actually got into a debate with one of my lecturers on the histority of jesus and destroyed all claims he had.

josephus, tacitus and pliny the younger are the only people who wrote about jesus in all of secular history and none of them evr met him personally. their writings are all second hand accounts and can't be considered as valid.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Lol .

If there are so many fakes of an original product that means there is no original product . Wow !

Here is a reasonable conclusion :

There is no creator because this happened and this happened and formed man - male and female in fact (wow !! ) - and have the propensity to reproduce .... and provided water , varieties of fruits and the ability to adapt and an environment for him to survive with irrefutable and undeniable evidence .

here's how i'll reply posts i find bordering on illogical stupidity - with anologies that apply the same logic.

"there are so many variations of the big foot accounts at least one of them must be true!"
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Lol . The rainbow boys dont fail to disappoint . If you want to stop an Arsenal fan from reaching for something just keep it on top of the table cos they'll never get there .

Me na Chelsea fan oo

The Blues .... cool
Lol, i love arsenal though may be cos they play a similar style to barcelona.
Me na barca fan.
I rili want them to try win d league ds season cos they don reach busstop for champions league.

I don dey suspect uefa shaa.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

if we are going to talk about the historicity of jesus christ then i can assure you certain destruction on the subject. and i warn you, i actually got into a debate with one of my lecturers on the histority of jesus and destroyed all claims he had.

I believe you bro . I destroyed an atheist physicist in a debate though everyone forgot to record it sad

josephus, tacitus and pliny the younger are the only people who wrote about jesus in all of secular history and none of them evr met him personally. their writings are all second hand accounts and can't be considered as valid.

There are even claims that the bible copied from summerian texts though Aguero disagrees . Even atheists all over have agreed that Jesus actually existed but the 'claims' he is God's son is mythical .

You have no proof Jesus never existed . Scholars and historians have made their conclusion your petulant tantrums dont count

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
winner01:
Lol, i love arsenal though may be cos they play a similar style to barcelona.
Me na barca fan.
I rili want them to try win d league ds season cos they don reach busstop for champions league.

I don dey suspect uefa shaa.grin

Osheyyy . I support both Barca and Chelsea but never Arsenal . Small boys from the south gave them 4-0 .. Barca with MSN shocked .. rainbow biys go hear am grin
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

I believe you bro . I destroyed an atheist physicist in a debate though everyone forgot to record it sad

There are even claims that the bible copied from summerian texts though Aguero disagrees . Even atheists all over have agreed that Jesus actually existed but the 'claims' he is God's son is mythical .

You have no proof Jesus never existed . Scholars and historians have made their conclusion your petulant tantrums dont count

let me teach you something called logic, if there is no evidence for the existence of something then automatically - said thing does not exist. wink

you keep asking me to do your job, the burden of proof is yours not mine. My side of this convo says if you don't have concrete proof then all you have are claims and tall tales.

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

here's how i'll reply posts i find bordering on illogical stupidity - with anologies that apply the same logic.

"there are so many variations of the big foot accounts at least one of them must be true!"

Stop the digressions and provide proof that life does not need a creator already . An analogy is no proof that God does not exist . If you are trying to push back the burden of proof then you have no proof there is no creator .

This guy is a beginner grin
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

let me teach you something called logic, if there is no evidence for the existence of something then automatically - said thing does not exist. wink

Who said there is no evidence that a creator does not exist ? I'm just asking you to tell me what convinced you that there is no creator . You now replied with the daft different gods analogy .

People have been set up and sent to jail and because they could not prove its a set up therefore they did the supposed crime . Bravo !

Have your signature on a document and have fun explaining to the court that you didnt sign it grin
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Osheyyy . I support both Barca and Chelsea but never Arsenal . Small boys from the south gave them 4-0 .. Barca with MSN shocked .. rainbow biys go hear am grin
lol, obviously, except msn all get injured with rakitic and pique outgrin

buh wetn do chelsea ds season.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Stop the digressions and provide proof that life does not need a creator already . An analogy is no proof that God does not exist . If you are trying to push back the burden of proof then you have no proof there is no creator .

This guy is a beginner grin

young man you bore me, i thought this would actually be interesting. For some reason you deny logic as it stares at you in the face .. why are many theists like this? not only do you believe and accept what is not real, you deny and question what actually is.

how many times wiil i say it, let me reduce this to simple terms

i became an atheist because i realized there was no concrete evidence that supported any of the biblical claims and this is the same for ALL atheists everywhere. Now if you want me to agree with you, you have to provide concrete proof. if you can do that then my stands would be wrong.

but seeing as you have no evidence for jesus christ and "intelligent design" and you keep asking me to do your job,you have proven to yourself and everyone here neither is real.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

young man you bore me, i thought this would actually be interesting. For some reason you deny logic as it stares at you in the face .. why are many theists like this? not only do you believe and accept what is not real, you deny and question what actually is.

how many times wiil i say it, let me reduce this to simple terms

i became an atheist because i realized there was no concrete evidence that supported any of the biblical claims and this is the same for ALL atheists everywhere. Now if you want me to agree with you, you have to provide concrete proof. if you can do that then my stands would be wrong.

but seeing as you have no evidence for jesus christ and "intelligent design" and you keep asking me to do your job,you have proven to yourself and everyone here neither is real.[

Do have proof Aristotle existed ?
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Who said there is no evidence that a creator does not exist ? I'm just asking you to tell me what convinced you that there is no creator . You now replied with the daft different gods analogy .

People have been set up and sent to jail and because they could not prove its a set up therefore they did the supposed crime . Bravo !

Have your signature on a document and have fun explaining to the court that you didnt sign it grin

This confirms you're a waste of my time, but i'll educate you - they were sent to jail because all evidence pointed to them, in order to prove their innocence they must provide evidence that proves that they were set up.

But in the real word there is absolutely ZERO evidence of any of the biblical claims therefore, first you provide your "evidence" then we whose stance is that there is no evidence for god's existence will disprove it
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Do have proof Aristotle existed ?

now who's digressing?

nice evasion manuevre, you'd make a good fighter pilot

*dies of laughter*
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

but seeing as you have no evidence for jesus christ and "intelligent design" and you keep asking me to do your job,you have proven to yourself and everyone here neither is real.

Looks like Josh is out of jokes

He is now pushing the burden of proof on me

I have proof God exists anyway and I never said I woont show you . But I'll show you when you provide proof life needs no creator ( anyone who cares should bear me witness should mention me if I dont )

I hope you know I am asking you to do a different job - prove life needs no creator .
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

now who's digressing?

nice evasion manuevre, you'd make a good fighter pilot

*dies of laughter*

It does not answer the question . Please answer the new question I'm asking . Provide proof Aristotle existed
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
i sense he's beginning to see the flaws in his thinking
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

This confirms you're a waste of my time, but i'll educate you - they were sent to jail because all evidence pointed to them, in order to prove their innocence they must provide evidence that proves that they were set up.

But in the real word there is absolutely ZERO evidence of any of the biblical claims therefore, first you provide your "evidence" then we whose stance is that there is no evidence for god's existence will disprove it
Tha dude is a waste of time jare.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

Sharaap . THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE LIFE CAME FROM THE NON LIVING AND THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE SOMETHING CAN COME FROM NOTHING

grin

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

It does not answer the question . Please answer the new question I'm asking . Provide proof Aristotle existed

i don't need to - a google search would help you with that.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:
i sense he's beginning to see the flaws in his thinking

Im watching fast five on mbc 2 while engaging you - you are not worth my full attention

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

i don't need to - a google search would help you with that.

I dont need to - a google search would help you with the proof of Jesus' existence
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Sharaap . THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE LIFE CAME FROM THE NON LIVING AND THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE SOMETHING CAN COME FROM NOTHING

grin

google quantumm field fluctuations and quantumm tunnelling - there is tonnes infact galaxy weight of evidence that supports something can come from nothing. and something can dissappear into nothing. The laws that govern the classical world are completely different from the laws that govern quantum particles like protons, electrons and photons.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
and i'm watching star wars the clone wars
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

google quantumm field fluctuations and quantumm tunnelling - there is tonnes infact galaxy weight of evidence that supports something can come from nothing. and something can dissappear into nothing. The laws that govern the classical world are completely different from the laws that govern quantum particles like protons, electrons and photons.

What was the outcome of experiments of quantumm field fluctuations and quantumm tunnelling ? wink
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:
and i'm watching star wars the clone wars

eh bro you mentioned me first . Meaning you were seeking for my attention cool
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

but if they cant produce any so it means they actually did it ? grin
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

I dont need to - a google search would help you with the proof of Jesus' existence

wrong - i've done a full historical research. jesus is another man god myth like sango.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

What was the outcome of experiments of quantumm field fluctuations and quantumm tunnelling ? wink

that quantum particles CAN be created from nothing literally. and quantum particles can dissappear into nothing
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

but if they cant produce any so it means they actually did it ? grin
90% of the time, that's the case

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant / Waking Up With Unexplained Scratches On My Body / Hell Exists Because God Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.