Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 (3928 Views)

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Izecson3D(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
ok.. a thread was opened about a girl trying con a guy for 50k.. https://www.nairaland.com/2801823/nigerian-guy-busts-girlfriend-tried
here is the real story. . it was only staged, sort of a play. The reason the guy chose to screen shot the play only and not from the beginning of the chat remains misery. . The girl in question is feeling real bad about the situation. .. mods help move this post to the appropriate place. . Thanks

Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by adonbilivit: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
the buster has been bursted. Bush meat don catch the hunter.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Izecson3D(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
lalasticlala dey here?
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
I knew they were freaks. cheesy
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by xpac01(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
cheesy grin I love that babe really .... She gon be real fun to be with...
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by bronzegoddess(f): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ahahahahahahahahah. Ooooops!!!
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
I knew it..

D guy's response said it all..

Was even surprised when I saw dat d girl's name wasn't hidden........

Some guys can be he_goats sha..

Alainishe
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
so they had to take the whole of Nairaland on a joking trip with their useless prank? really?

Do you people know the implication of this thing? people will not take issues from romance section serious,they will think its a prank because once beaten twice shy

lalasticlala don't put this on FP,don't allow this people spoil the reputation of Nairaland undecided
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Michellla(f): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol I Said It

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Johnsown1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:
rubbish
y is it rubbish to u,becos it is connected to gal. $ injustices$
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Johnsown1:
eediot read my post again tonguetonguetongue
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Izecson3D(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:
so they had to take the whole of Nairaland on a joking trip with their useless prank? really?

Do you people know the implication of this thing? people will not take issues from romance section serious,they will think its a prank because once beaten twice shy

lalasticlala don't put this on FP,don't allow this people spoil the reputation of Nairaland undecided

No worry. Ur own time go come, because u sabi blow grammar. Smh
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Johnsown1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:
has it gotten to insult miss.;> i thought u were referring to the writer of the thread.i seems ur Lousy
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Johnsown1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:
has it gotten to insult miss.;> i thought u were referring to the writer of the thread.it seems ur Lousy
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Izecson3D:

No worry. Ur own time go come, because u sabi blow grammar. Smh
my own time to get married go come....sure cheesycheesy

just tell your Girlfriend never to send her jokes to nairaland again,we are not a bunch of jobless kids that will waste data on just anything and be told its a prank

BTW lalasticlala will not put this on FP you people cannot come and pour sand sand inside seun garri tonguetonguetongue
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Johnsown1:

has it gotten to insult miss.;>
i thought u were referring to the writer of the thread.it seems ur Lousy
Next time don't think or assume,be patient and get your facts right

and yes eediot am lousy,now run along undecided
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Johnsown1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

Next time don't think or assume,be patient and get your facts right

and yes eediot am lousy,now run along undecided
and in ur widest dream u think i will be patiently wait for ur boring comment

oops
u can run the street unclad so that we will know ur lousy. Spoilt brat

why should i run along
Am, not naught okay.
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Johnsown1:
and in ur widest dream u think i will be patiently wait for ur boring comment

oops u can run the street unclad so that we will know ur lousy. Spoilt brat

why should i run along Am, not naught okay.
clap for your self,old fool
I have vowed to let you eediots go scot free for now madman just swerve abeg tonguetonguetongue
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Johnsown1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

clap for your self,old fool

I have vowed to let you eediots go scot free for now
madman just swerve abeg tonguetonguetongue
our people do say that if u respect ur elder,elderly will locate u, i can see u are an attention seeker,i have read some of ur noisy and boring comments toward some NL members,
it is becos u are allowed to attend college. had it been ur good in the kitchen,u wouldn't have had the time to post trash here, spoilt brat.
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by youngelder(m): 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
End time prank
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by damieann991: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Johnsown1:

naturally people with low IQ think d way she does...leave her
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Johnsown1:

our people do say that if u respect ur elder,elderly will locate u, i can see u are an attention seeker,i have read some of ur noisy and boring comments toward some NL members,
it is becos u are allowed to attend college. had it been ur good in the kitchen,u wouldn't have had the time to post trash here, spoilt brat.
okay you gave the final hit.....move along goat grandpa tonguetonguetongue
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by damieann991: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

my own time to get married go come....sure cheesycheesy

just tell your Girlfriend never to send her jokes to nairaland again,we are not a bunch of jobless kids that will waste data on just anything and be told its a prank

BTW lalasticlala will not put this on FP you people cannot come and pour sand sand inside seun garri tonguetonguetongue

sister I'm sure u can see properly,that it wasn't me that posted the chat on naira land....I'm not even that jobless,n if truly u r not jobless why read on what is perceived as rubbish....
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by schumastic(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
this is not the first time fake threads make the front page and turn out false..sometimes i wonder if the modes are sleeping on a bicycle cus they should have a good way to ascertain if a story s true or not and not just rushing to put it on front page, is really bad...tomorrow if another couple plan to make whatsapp prank they should put it on fp as well..
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
damieann991:

sister I'm sure u can see properly,that it wasn't me that posted the chat on naira land....I'm not even that jobless,n if truly u r not jobless why read on what is perceived as rubbish....
brother I really did not get your problem,am not fighting you or your girlfriend am just against this correction you people are bring making front-page because of nairaland's reputation,lalasticlala will not put this on front-page to rectify anything

BTW who sent the chats,how did flirtykaren get hold of your private chat ......

anyway insult me from today till next year, this thread must not make FP tongue
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by damieann991: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
xpac01:
cheesy grin I love that babe really .... She gon be real fun to be with...

thanks
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Johnsown1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
damieann991:
naturally people with low IQ think d way she does...leave her
her problem is too much hands given to her
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by damieann991: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

brother I really did not get your problem,am not fighting you or your girlfriend am just against this correction you people are bring making front-page because of nairaland's reputation,lalasticlala will not put this on front-page to rectify anything

BTW who sent the chats,how did flirtykaren get hold of your private chat ......

anyway insult me from today till next year, this thread must not make FP tongue

first off I'm a girl
secondly I just joined this naira land to reply ur comments not because I wanna b in no rubbish FP whatever that means
he munched it on twitter to start twitter drama n a jobless human who dint even do research posted it here...whoever it d chat got it of Twitter.
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by damieann991: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Johnsown1:
her problem is too much hands given to her
ts her wahala n I'm ain't finna get bothered over it jare
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Johnsown1(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

okay you gave the final hit.....move along goat grandpa tonguetonguetongue
i don't blaming for once it is becos
adulterated education ur given to, that gives u the efoortary to write anything u could locate in ur plastic brain
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
schumastic:
this is not the first time fake threads make the front page and turn out false..sometimes i wonder if the modes are sleeping on a bicycle cus they should have a good way to ascertain if a story s true or not and not just rushing to put it on front page, is really bad...tomorrow if another couple plan to make whatsapp prank they should put it on fp as well..
sweertim.....this is #fact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazillian Peruvian Unprocessed:::: / One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland / My Wife Sends Her Nude Picture To Her Boss..says Husband (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.