Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,756 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! (916 Views)

Why Is It Dat All These Hot Babes Usually Marry Men Dat Are Not So Handsome? / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
...... Top 10 Reasons for the ladies!

1) They are mean: They are very wicked and scary as they are!

2) They are designed for fat women: Yup....

3) They are selfish when it comes to money

4) They are prone to Infidelity! They patronize Young Hookers outside your relationship

5) They are chauvinists

6) Your children will have the tribal mark making them ugly

7) They have low-self esteem(Watch them lash out on me)

8.) They have poor anger management

9) They have issues with gluttony

10) ........ They take their wives as properties! You know what that means!

11) Bonus: They are hypocrites

Good day!
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2015
Even Sanyeri? shocked
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by obinnashady(m): 12:22am On Dec 15, 2015
Lmao...I smell fight on this thread
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2015
Op, how wud I know if he got a tribal mark? cool cool cool

And where these marks can be found?
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by braintext(m): 12:24am On Dec 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Lmao.... Op don vex grin[/size]
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by hayorzzyzx(m): 12:30am On Dec 15, 2015
*sigh* smh
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by NemzySeries(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2015
Most of dem wit more dangerous looking tribal marks are frm d western region of dis country
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by MonitorinSpirit(m): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2015
What about the women?

Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by circuit101: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2015
As long as say tribal mark no dey d honey pot,den we cool grin
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 15, 2015
MonitorinSpirit:
What about the women?
na persin babe be dat oo
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by marshalcarter: 1:43am On Dec 15, 2015
Una no go go slp baa?

Never date sum1 who has fought with a lion grin cos any small mistake...e fit be RIP
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by Babacele: 5:54am On Dec 15, 2015
KashyBaby:
Op, how wud I know if he got a tribal mark? cool cool cool

And where these marks can be found?
on d face, baby.
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by cruzita(f): 6:04am On Dec 15, 2015
grin some of the tribal marks dey like Bermuda triangle
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by HopeAtHand: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2015
people talk about the courage of convictions but in actual

sense a man's responsibilities to his family may make a

rigid course seem a self indulgence of his own

righteousness.

cc.strahovski, drop your comment.
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by flokii: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Strahovski:

4) They are prone to Infidelity! They patronize Young Hookers outside your relationship

5) They are chauvinists

Good day!

grin

so na tribal marks be ur own issue now... why hating on innocent folkz

I swear diff. characters full NL
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by olanikeh: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Strahovski:

5) They are chauvinists

Shoroniyen
Good day!
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by austine4real(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
And ur papa get tribal marks. Okeogun type 3x4

we called it meje meje (seven seven)
Re: Why You Should Never Date/marry Men With Tribal Marks! by Free101(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
E be like say one dude with tribal marks don thief op girlfriend oooo. Wahala dey ooo

(1) (Reply)

I Love You More: Jamila & Ahmed's Classy And Intimate Wedding Dinner / 12 Commandments For A Successful, Lasting And True Relationship In 2016 / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.