Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,030 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Read The Tue Life Story Of Why You Must Not Be Shy To Woo The Person You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read The Tue Life Story Of Why You Must Not Be Shy To Woo The Person You Love (769 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read The Tue Life Story Of Why You Must Not Be Shy To Woo The Person You Love by Oladimejy(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2015
1st year (in university)
I was sitting in the lecture room looking at that girl sitting next to me.she was my best friend,she had nice hair,humble and was very beautiful.
I wish i could tell her that I LOVE HER so much but i didnt want to break the bond,after lectures she walked to me.borrowed some notes of the previous class.she hugged me and pecked me GOODBYE.
I WISH I TOLD HER, I WISH SHE KNEW THAT I WANTED TO BE MORE THAN JUST FRIEND.I LOVED HER BUT I WAS SHY I DIDNT KNOW WHY.
2nd year
My phone rang,it was her,she told called me to tell me how much she was hurt.her boyfriend broke her heart.she asked me to come to keep her company i went to see her coz she was my best friend.as i sat next to her i looked her in her eyes.Wishing she is mine,after two hours of having fun and hanging out.she was okay so i left to go to the bed,before i left she looked me in the eyes with a beautiful smile,hugged me goodbye.
I wish to told her,i wish she knew that i wanted us to be more than just friend.
I LOVED HER BUT I WAS SHY.i didnt know why.
3rd year
One day before our grand school end of the year party.she asked me to accompany her to the school dance.i was very happy because every moment with her was special but we went to the party as just friends.after the party i sat at the door,i looked at her as she chatted with her friends,she happened to looked at me and then gave me that killer smile
I WISH I TOLD HER,I WISH SHE KNEW THAT I WANTED US TO BE MORE THAN A FRIENDS.
I LOVE HER BUT I WAS SHY,I DIDNT KNOW WHY.
Graduation day
Days,weeks,month passed.it was the graduation day so we were happy we had completed our studies,she stood up to go pick her certificate,as she walked elegantly i couldnt stop staring at her.I WANTED HER TO BE MINE BUT SHE DIDNT NOTICE ME LIKE THAT.before she left she came with her graduation gown,looked at me,gave me a smile and told me.YOU ARE FOREVER MY BEST FRIEND.I LOVE HER BUT I WAS SHY I DIDNT KNOW WHY.
Wedding day.
3yrs down the line in the church.
She walked down the aisle with her parent on her side.it really hurts me since my chance is now gone.
I LOVE LOVE HER SO MUCH,but i got to her go.she is been married to another man.
I WANTED HER TO BE MINE but she didnt see me like that but as she walked,she looked at me and gave me that killer smile,she whispered to me "MY BEST FRIEND EVER"I WISH I TOLD HER,I WISH SHE KNEW I WANTED US TO BE MORE THAN A FRIEND.I LOVED HER BUT I WAS SHY.
Burial day
Days,months,years passed.5yrs later i went to mourn the LOVE OF MY LIFE.The LOVE i was afraid to tell,as i viewed her lain body.its hurt me that she left without knowing that I LOVE HER.During the service they read her diary.The MC began:
I stare at him i would LOVE to have him in my life.I try to stimulate situation but he doesnt seem to notice me.I LOVE HIM,I WISH HE KNEW,I WOULD REALLY WANT US TO BE MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS.I LOVE HIM BUT AM SHY TO SAY.I DON KNOW WHY.after the MC finished reading her diary my strength was over. I knelt before the crowd as tears dropped down my cheeks,Those words touched me deeply.I WISH I TOLD HER but it was now too late..she is gone.
I WISH I TOLD HER,I WISH SHE KNEW THAT I WANTED US TO BE MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS
I LOVED HER BUT THE BOTH OF US WERE SHY.
I DIDNT KNOW WHY.
BREAK THE SILENCE IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE.
GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
Note:this is a true life story....when ever i remember this incident i always weep
Re: Read The Tue Life Story Of Why You Must Not Be Shy To Woo The Person You Love by email1(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Isn't it time already? Even of you have to shiver, shiver but say it as it is. Remember, she is a woman first before her beauty. Note that fear is a factor that can be overcome. Regardless of class, you might be the one she has been waiting for.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Alleged Stabbed Cheating Boyfriend To Death{pics} / Nu Skool Girls Dey Vex Gan / Am I Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.