Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again (1080 Views)

God Bless Saraki, See His Tweet About Southern Kaduna / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by NewNigeriaMind: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2015
This week is the first time in a long time I came to the politics section.

Before the amendment of that rule seun, the tribal bashing on this forum sent a lot of us away. In fact, I just stop coming on the forum because of the hate spew daily on this forum.

I spoke with a colleague someday last month about NL and he was surprise I visit NL. According to him, only sick people and bigots can stomach the hate spread on NL. But then I agree with him.

Check my status, I have been to just the romance section lately for a while. That's perhaps the only section where people don't come to spread hate and anarchy.

However, I noticed since the change in rule 9, a little sanity appear to have returned to the forum-politics.

I will encourage you to be bold in heart and brave to do the right thing. Doing the right thing may not give rewards in the short run, but it does give reward in the long run.

And don't be perturbed by the cry that it's against freedom of speech. Yes, there is freedom of speech, but that comes with a responsibility which most hate mongers here don't accept. You can't be spreading hate and evil in the name of freedom of speech.

Remember even Shekau to some people is a saint.

Shallom

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by LordMecuzy(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
This week is the first time in a long time I came to the politics section.

Before the amendment of that rule seun, the tribal bashing on this forum sent a lot of us away. In fact, I just stop coming on the forum because of the hate spew daily on this forum.

I spoke with a colleague someday last month about NL and he was surprise I visit NL. According to him, only sick people and bigots can stomach the hate spread on NL. But then I agree with him.

Check my status, I have been to just the romance section lately for a while. That's perhaps the only section where people don't come to spread hate and anarchy.

However, I noticed since the change in rule 9, a little sanity appear to have returned to the forum-politics.

I will encourage you to be bold in heart and brave to do the right thing. Doing the right thing may not give rewards in the short run, but it does give reward in the long run.

And don't be perturbed by the cry that it's against freedom of speech. Yes, there is freedom of speech, but that comes with a responsibility which most hate mongers here don't accept. You can't be spreading hate and evil in the name of freedom of speech.

Remember even Shekau to some people is a saint.

Shallom

Seconded I'm now enjoying the Nairaland political forum

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by Super1Star: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2015
This was how NL was between 2005-2009 before the sons of perdition and hate mongers invaded the forum.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by funkyibodude(m): 7:01am On Dec 15, 2015
@op but you were once a bigot undecided
Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by jaymichael(m): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Whoever gave Seun this idea is brilliant. Those hate filled biafra agitators almost wrecked this forum. We can now discuss politics, not hate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Nice one Op! The only ish I have with Seun and his Mods about the tribal ish is that, the rule is not protecting the Minority Group! If there is a law against tribalism, it shuld apply across board

2 Likes

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by Khd95(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Op if i were u ehn,i will go and wear metalic helmet nd body armour,d kind of bashing that will come ur way today if dis thread makes fp,no b sere sere olorun u qo deactivategrin

make i just hang onto this ugwu tree like a conductor nd c hwfar dis thread go movecheesy
Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by AshiwajuFoward: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Seun, NOTHING DO YOU!

These are some of the Famous quotes from Dilector Kanu, that his minions would not criticize and are even celebrating and expecting us to support in the name of Freedom of Speech. Anyone supporting such a clearly deranged person is sick.

Kanu's gospel:

[size=20pt]"Lucifer is a black man."

"Blacks are evil and Satan is a Black man. If I am White Man, I will kill every black African."

"White European people are more intelligent than black people in Africa"

"You are a Christian, I am a Biafran. I am not a Christian" I am a Biafran, That is my religion."

"We are unstoppable. Our enemies know this. That's why they keep praying and fasting. And I am praying to God that as soon as they kneel down to pray and fast, let them die from there."

"We are trying to undo 56 years of Yoruba lies and deceit."

"I can only be truly happy the day I see every single Yoruba Man, Woman and Child dead."

"Yoruba Women are naturally loose, that is why they wear one piece wrappers. These useless Yoruba women come to Yenagoa Main market to buy fish, and I hate these Ijaw people who associate with them."

"We don't want any Yoruba churches in Igboland. Tear down their posters, raid their places of worship, the day Kumuyi or Adeboye visits Aba, I will personally make sure he ends up dead."

"If they don't give us Biafra, they will die. I am telling you before Go and man. They will perish."

"99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes."

"We are prepared and ready to fight for the next thousand years. Anything it takes, even if it means we all have to die, then so be it."

"When Biafra finally comes, the world will come to an end."

"Dear Lord in heaven. Violence that no one has ever seen before. We said we will burn the zoo down and we will do it. Nigeria will be burned to the ground."

"In fact, I was even told that some of you actually supported Buhari. And If I have an opportunity, they say guns are free in America. If you give me a gun now, anybody who voted or supported Buhari, I will shoot the person dead and go to prison."

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets.."

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oFssrCbrYQ

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by Iroh88(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2015
Seun you have the support of the good people of the forum who desire to see intelligent debates devoid of hate prevail. Anyone who can't do without the hate speeches can go to fb or that alabia-whatever forum to empty their bile there.

Nairaland has sooo many sections, if a few people active on just a single section decide to leave, so be it.

Do not capitulate under their torrent of blackmail threads as one of the most potent virtues of a good leader/businessman is a strong will/character.

Keep up the good works.

Long Live Nairaland.
Long Live Oluwaseun Osewa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by StriveHard: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2015
Thank u OP.

Seun you've done a good job by maintaining your stance and bringing sanity to political section of nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Peace at last..

2 Likes

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by Rossikk(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
Seun, NOTHING DO YOU!

These are some of the Famous quotes from Dilector Kanu, that his minions would not criticize and are even celebrating and expecting us to support in the name of Freedom of Speech. Anyone supporting such a clearly deranged person is sick.

Kanu's gospel:

"Blacks are evil and Satan is a Black man. If I am White Man, I will kill every black African."

"You are a Christian, I am a Biafran. I am not a Christian" I am a Biafran, That is my religion."

"We are unstoppable. Our enemies know this. That's why they keep praying and fasting. And I am praying to God that as soon as they kneel down to pray and fast, let them die from there."

"I can only be truly happy the day I see every single Yoruba Man, Woman and Child dead."

"Yoruba Women are naturally loose, that is why they wear one piece wrappers. These useless Yoruba women come to Yenagoa Main market to buy fish, and I hate these Ijaw people who associate with them."

"We don't want any Yoruba churches in Igboland. Tear down their posters, raid their places of worship, the day Kumuyi or Adeboye visits Aba, I will personally make sure he ends up dead."

"If they don't give us Biafra, they will die. I am telling you before Go and man. They will perish."

"We are prepared and ready to fight for the next thousand years. Anything it takes, even if it means we all have to die, then so be it."

"Dear Lord in heaven. Violence that no one has ever seen before. We said we will burn the zoo down and we will do it. Nigeria will be burned to the ground."

"In fact, I was even told that some of you actually supported Buhari. And If I have an opportunity, they say guns are free in America. If you give me a gun now, anybody who voted or supported Buhari, I will shoot the person dead and go to prison."

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets.."

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."
[/size]

If this ignorant fool really said these things, he deserves the worst possible treatment. Hope he is treated like the worthless piece of dog shiit he is.

6 Likes

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by Flyoruboy1: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2015
That Kanu guy is sick upstairs, no doubt. I pity his obviously brainwashed followers.

2 Likes

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by Aufbauh(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Some people forget that this is a forum, and behind every forum there is a convener who decides the agenda of the day which includes, topics to be discuss, rules of engagement, point of order, procedures etc and moderators that moderate proceedings for the overall good of all and by keeping to the forum's aims and objectives.
Seun has taken the needed action of which i am sure that every sound minded nairalanders are happy with.
He is the convener and vision bearer of the forum, so he clearly knows what suits the forum as regards the tenent of his vision and mission.

I appeal to those who feel suppressed by the rule and threatening deactivation of their account to have a rethink and shealth their sword.
The moderation of rule 9 by Seun to me is done for the good of all as it is geared towards enforcing sanity in the forum. You might have a good cause but when it is expressed wrongly everyone will see it as wrong.
It is only insane people that are comfortable with insanity.
You open to nairaland every day to see bashing, hatred, abuse and reckless words by fellow human who lived within themselves is not acceptable to natural justice. It creates and breed suspicion among neighbours even brothers.
Let us be well guided and support the tenent of nairaland rules.

3 Likes

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by Mustay(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2015
I sent Seun a mail when this thing first started c. last year. In fact, I was almost going to publish the 'complaint' in the newspapers until he did this.

Beyond the fact that it is a forum, I felt the medium used had been thoroughly abused.

3 Likes

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by Dhugal: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2015
funkyibodude:
@op but you were once a bigot undecided
He still is and will always be.He's only enjoying the fact those poised to dish him his comeuppance aren't around anymore

1 Like

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by dplordx(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Never give power to the wrong ppl. In 2008 to 2009 nairaland political section was a sane place until power crossed to some people and we started seeing excessive propaganda. There was a day when I read on nl that buhari supporters are killing christains just 2 weeks to the gen election. You get to read so much lies that you feel dazed. Nairaland became propagandaland for politics. I repeat seun should make it a rule for no one to post any story without the source and the source has to be a news outlets and not olumba.com and the likes. Enough of this madness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by handebayor: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
Seun, NOTHING DO YOU!

Kanu's gospel:

[/size]

Can you please provide an actual video or audio to where you claim Nnamdi Kanu said all this cause having listened to the above, it says otherwise. Thanks
Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by roskojo: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2015
If it had been a civilized country, nairaland will by now be history or facing criminal charges against freedom of expression
Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by shizzy7(f): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2015
VERY GOOD, I like what Seun did.

*Linda Ikeji doesn't have time for Biafra
*Bellanaija doesn't talk about Biafra.
They are both Potential Biafrans.

So because NL is a forum where anybody can create a topic, they want to monopolize it.......
They should swerve to .com.......

1 Like

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by duwdu: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
handebayor:

Can you please provide an actual video or audio to where you claim Nnamdi Kanu said all this cause having listened to the above, it says otherwise. Thanks

Quite a number of relevant links to what you're asking have been posted on threads in this politics section many times over, seriously.

But, as it appears you've not been aware of them, simply help yourself a bit by searching for them on this forum, YouTube, or elsewhere.

Good luck.

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Seun God Bless You, NL On The Right Part Again by kkkp: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
I support seun

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Surprise Visit As Buhari Turns 73 / Can Biafra Be Achieved Through Referendum? / BIAFRA Passport Valid And Accepted In Various Countries Across The Globe – MASSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.