Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank (992 Views)

Just Like Lagos Onitsha Is Also No Mans Land / Onitsha Is The ‘most Polluted’ City In The World. WHO / Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by silentpath2007: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2015
The city of Onitsha, Anambra state have been termed competitive city that provides jobs and and contribute immensely to the economy according to a study by The World Bank on the competitive cities in Africa. Our Igbo brothers are the best.... Igbo Kwenu.... You can check the link to confirm the story. http://thenerveafrica.com/1764/africas-competitive-cities-jobs-growth-lessons-teach-others/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by obinnashady(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2015
I concur
Re: Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by amunkita(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2015
^^I concurs
Re: Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by ODVanguard: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2015
Guy, fix that your source/link coz it's broken/ain't working.
Re: Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by silentpath2007: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Bro, don't be angry i shortened the link not to take much space before but now i have copied the link directly from the site check it out now
ODVanguard:
Re: Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by ODVanguard: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2015
silentpath2007:
Bro, don't be angry i shortened the link not to take much space before but now i have copied the link directly from the site check it out now

Better.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by PAINGAIN: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Ofcourse. Imagine if ladipo market, alaba in'tl, trade fair and other markets r in the east. Imagine a seaport in the east. Just wondering. Igbos na only una sabi do one Nigeria? And for u seun, u can ban me again I don't give a rat's assss. U banned me for replying to a Yoruba who was saying trash about the igbos but u didn't ban him. We dey look u.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2015
ODVanguard:

So you actually went to check if the news is true.... grin grin grin

Igboland is ahead of your land cool#fact.
can you check the link again

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Ofcourse. Imagine if ladipo market, alaba in'tl, trade fair and other markets r in the east. Imagine a seaport in the east. Just wondering. Igbos na only una sabi do one Nigeria? And for u seun, u can ban me again I don't give a rat's assss. U banned me for replying to a Yoruba who was saying trash about the igbos but u didn't ban him. We dey look u.

Brother the way it is now,the cold war has started in NL, create multiple account and fight back, media fight is no more the monopoly of SW.... the way SEUN is going the bad boys might hack his website again.... he is playing a bad game.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by ODVanguard: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
kaycid77:

So you actually went to check if the news is true.... grin grin grin

Igboland is ahead of your land cool#fact.
can you check the link again

LOL. Dude, what are you still doing on Nairaland? Why you never deactivate this i.d? I'm not as insecure and immature as you boy. You need to grow up and learn to see life from a bigger picture. Last time I checked your folks are the ones coming to my land to hustle for survival. #FOOD FOR THOUGHT grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by Herald47: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
It worth it considering that it has the highest volume of daily mass transportation in the whole south east and south south region.
Re: Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2015
People need to know the difference btw a town and a city.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by ALTERNATEID: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2015
kaycid77:

Brother the way it is now,the cold war has started in NL, create multiple account and fight back, media fight is no more the monopoly of SW.... the way SEUN is going the bad boys might hack his website again.... he is playing a bad game.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thought you guys threatened to deactivate your account and quit NL? Huh! You jokers now want to fight back. Bring it on boy, you will be served accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank by PAINGAIN: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2015
ALTERNATEID:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thought you guys threatened to deactivate your account and quit NL? Huh! You jokers now want to fight back. Bring it on boy, you will be served accordingly.

as if u have balls. I bet one on one u can't stand any Igbo guy. Mpama.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Write Petition To Counter Anti- Buhari Petition / What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? / The Missing Lady Returns Back To Her Family(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.