Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Are Nairaland Ladies Against D Men And Supportive Of A Fellow Girl`s Shit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Ladies Against D Men And Supportive Of A Fellow Girl`s Shit (710 Views)

See What I Discover In My Fellow Girl!! What The HELLS MEHN / A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nairaland Ladies Against D Men And Supportive Of A Fellow Girl`s Shit by charles316: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2009
just noticed that anytime a topic is pasted,ladies will see if the thread is against a girl and that will determine what answer they will give.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Against D Men And Supportive Of A Fellow Girl`s Shit by tpiah: 12:52am On Jun 06, 2009
some!!

applies to some guys here too.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Against D Men And Supportive Of A Fellow Girl`s Shit by Hollysmile: 6:29am On Jun 06, 2009
Heys, tpiah baby, what's gettin down? Long time! Remember me?
Anyways, dis doesn't cal for flash back, I'm back 4good.
@poster don't really agree wit u!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Against D Men And Supportive Of A Fellow Girl`s Shit by tpiah: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2009
Hollysmile:

Heys, tpiah baby, what's gettin down? Long time! Remember me?
Anyways, dis doesn't cal for flash back, I'm back 4good.

no, i dont seem to remember you. undecided
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Against D Men And Supportive Of A Fellow Girl`s Shit by StrStruck(f): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2009
Because the men are so quick to shoot the women down, example the prostitution thread. If we don't support ourselves, who will?
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Against D Men And Supportive Of A Fellow Girl`s Shit by charles316: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Because the men are so quick to shoot the women down, example the prostitution thread. If we don't support ourselves, who will?

so u can support anything bad if it is in support of the females?
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Against D Men And Supportive Of A Fellow Girl`s Shit by Romeo4real(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2009

At least support urselves with logical, reason based arguments, not blind fanatical extremist loyalty.
That behaviour really undermines other important things women have to say, unfortunately to their detriment.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Ladies Against D Men And Supportive Of A Fellow Girl`s Shit by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2009
I feel it's because each thread triggers emotions but the ladies answer based on what they feel while the guys just say it the way it is.But left to me i think the romance section is highly infested with sexists.

(1) (Reply)

Is Double Dating Good? / Guys Must You Marry A Lady To Prove You Love Her. / Ladies Which Would You Prefer To Go For Dating And Possibly Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.