Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. (3482 Views)

Check Out This Girl,s Endowment That Can Give A Man Multi Tasks / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / 10 Seductive Bad Girl S*x Tricks To Try In Bed Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by daroz(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Applaner: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Ehya, she poured out her heart in d best expressive way she could. Her semi literacy is probably why d guy left her. This life sha!

3 Likes

Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Segadem(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2016
hmmm,epic
illiterate is affected the girl, I couldn't understood what she is wrote, even mine meyguard can spoken and wrote best than these rubbish grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Awww
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Thank God her new boyfriend works in an aeroplane

1 Like

Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by IamLEGEND1: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2016
The guy has probably died of online poisoning by now.
Coz even me dey feel the effect of that English from here.

1 Like

Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by hatux: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2016
*faints*

1 Like

Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by cruzita(f): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2016
grin abeg no do am medicine because u are a Christianity forget about him since u now have a man that works in aeroplane.

1 Like

Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by daroz(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2016
cruzita:
grin abeg no do am medicine because u are a Christianity forget about him since u now have a man that works in aeroplane.
Hahaha
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2016
Awww... So touching embarassed
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by daroz(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
Awww... So touching embarassed
You are beautiful kiss
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2016
I understood not what she talked abouted.
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by daroz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
I understood not what she talked abouted.
Art thou that dull?
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
daroz:

Art thou that dull?
Thoued art reallying dullied. Satan be goned 4rm mine
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by myfantasies(f): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Where is adegunwa4real?

If u break my heart na dis type of letter i go write come paste am for nairaland grin
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by daroz(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
Thoued art reallying dullied. Satan be goned 4rm mine
It's obvious .

By the way, u sure say no be u write that letter self? shocked
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
daroz:

It's obvious .

By the way, u sure say no be u write that letter self? shocked
Sweetheart, if I write that kind thing ehn! My mama's money don waste be dat.
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by daroz(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
Sweetheart, if I write that kind thing ehn! My mama's money don waste be dat.

Egbon HateU2, if you like Daroz, come and carry him.
cool
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
daroz:

Egbon HateU2, if you like Daroz, come and carry him.
cool
God bless you
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by daroz(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
God bless you
You too
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by K9blunt(f): 1:03am On Jan 10, 2016
She even come get beta bf wei dey work as aeroplane pilot. She lucky walai.
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2016
ds nite sha... y is it filled wt astonishing lots on here? cheesy... issokay, continu
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by daroz(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
K9blunt:
She even come get beta bf wei dey work as aeroplane pilot. She lucky walai.
Abi? grin
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Kaylexzy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
daroz:
Lol

This ain't semi literacy...

It's illiteracy at its peak!!!

She can't even spell her name well...
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by daroz(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Kaylexzy:

This ain't semi literacy...

It's illiteracy at its peak!!!

She can't even spell her name well...
Well, I don't agree with you cos she got most of her spellings right . Her main problem is the use of English.
That is why I will rate her as 'semi literate '
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Kaylexzy(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2016
daroz:

Well, I don't agree with you cos she got most of her spellings right . Her main problem is the use of English.
That is why I will rate her as 'semi literate '

Nah...

D fact dat she went to school and still can't spell her name correctly.... it's illiteracy ooo

Let's call a spade a spade...

Wetin come be her achievement for school?

Cos dis is written English na... If na her spoken English now... I for cut her some slack....
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by daroz(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Nah...

D fact dat she went to school and still can't spell her name correctly.... it's illiteracy ooo

Let's call a spade a spade...

Wetin come be her achievement for school?

Cos dis is written English na... If na her spoken English now... I for cut her some slack....

ok o
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by daroz(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Segadem:
hmmm,epic
illiterate is affected the girl, I couldn't understood what she is wrote, even mine meyguard can spoken and wrote best than these rubbish grin grin grin
Oga correcter, u na prof o, I hail u.
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Segadem:
hmmm,epic
undecided undecided shocked embarassed
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Segadem(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
daroz:

Oga correcter, u na prof o, I hail u.
so u didn't understand the gimmicks?
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
All I see are words from a broken heart. A betrayed young girl.

Yes, she can't speak of write good English, So what!!

Does that make her less of a human? Does that mean she doesn't deserve love and faithfulness?

A mofo took advantage of her and all we can say is her English is poor.

God!!!

Nigeria is truly an independent nation but with dependent people. angry

Who English don help self undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Women Say And What They Really Mean / I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? / Take A Look At This Prank Trending On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.