Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Things U Probably Didn't Knw Abt INTROVERTS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things U Probably Didn't Knw Abt INTROVERTS (789 Views)

Sexual Irritable Things U Ve Done / GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things U Probably Didn't Knw Abt INTROVERTS by SwagPower: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kk Let me tell u a story. wink
Av always bn a sangfroid n collected guy, bt neva rily understood what do term "introvert" meant.
Actually tot it was derogatory angryuntil d 1st tym sum1 addressed me as an introvert.Y?
I'll tell u.

I was a 100 level kiddo frm d northern caucus of Nigeria jst fresh out of sec skul :Dwho traveled all d way 2 kwara ilorin in search of d best Medical skul In d country.. . BETTER BY FAR grin(Noticed we northerners r kinda conservative? )
N nt intending 2 injure,bt some Yoruba pple can talk 2 much... Pardon me my EGBONS grin
So Naturally I was d most quiet guy in a Lodge nt short of pretty lasses.(BTW I hold my syd 2...ama Comely bloke by all standards. kiss. Cheers!!!)

Nature Takin It's due course. Did senorita was feeling d nigga N was tryna get closer, walking wit me to do Park, asking monsieur 2 teach her hausa N stuffs. U know hw it goes..
However gud boy dt I was wink, although I saw d deep green lyt quite vividly I rily wasn't in2 her, skul stuff n all... lipsrsealed
So d guys b saying monsieur dey dull n stuff.. On 1 of Dis occasions one of my homeboys called monsieur an Introvert!!! angry
I veiled me displeasure as much as I cld (tho I felt like punching d dude.lol.)

Went online on ma Nokia 2700 n guzzled as much articles on introverts n introversion as I cld...
As I read I saw more n more of Me self n d rightness of me homeboy's assessment..
Dere was dis indelible grin on me lips as cheesy I read d signs n remember acting Dis way or dt b4... N most importantly Introvert wasn't a derog.... Yippee!!!

Keep enof of the "once upon a tym" let's go dere!! !

1 Like

Re: Things U Probably Didn't Knw Abt INTROVERTS by SwagPower: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Did is nt one of doz post presenting introverts as some harmless-docile - saintly peeps.. . Cos Most often Dan not we ain't grin
Like d 2 sides of a coin.. We cld be;
Calm or boisterous
Sangfroid or capricious
Talkative or taciturn... Yup.. Talkative cheesy

1.INTROVERT ARE INTELLIGENT OR NT
Monsieur belongs 2 d former sha
Introverts read a lot from science to history, romance to politics.. u name it..
Most often Dan not dt quiet dude or gal who hardly speaks around d Lodge is an Einstein. grin
Dis is often a side effect of reading quite a lot. .
Remember doz tyms u were shouting n ululating in front of the lodge or wen u asked us 2 a party n we come up with some lame excuse.. ? Dats because we've done a thorough analysis of the situation n we prefer 2 read abt the HISTORY OF THE WORLD'S GREATEST EMPIRES..
We calculate we wld rather spend do tym building our overall knowledge Dan exchanging banters.
its a case of scale of preference and opportunity cost my friend grin
Re: Things U Probably Didn't Knw Abt INTROVERTS by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
I don't think there is any such thing as Introvert or Extrovert. I don't think any single psychological term can accurately define the personality of an individual. We as individuals are a mild mix of various personality traits and in some cases disorders that fall in and out of the spectrum of Introversion and Extroversion.

People grow in and out of these so called terms. Every individual is in a constant developmental phase where the individual's personality is in a gradual reformation and refinement process.

There was a time in my life I referred to myself as an introvert and I embraced the term, then as I grew I started to show characteristics of an extrovert. And then it got to a point where I could deliberately or unconsciously switch to either side of the divide and perfectly both inwardly and outwardly, express both category of characteristics.

2 Likes

Re: Things U Probably Didn't Knw Abt INTROVERTS by SwagPower: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
WE GOT AMAZING SWAGS N FASHION SENSE grin

Introverts r mostly fastidious n pay rapt attention 2 every small detail..
N even in fashion we show case dis uncanny trait..
We also subconsciously perfectionist n so every thing has 2 look ryt I place wink
Re: Things U Probably Didn't Knw Abt INTROVERTS by SwagPower: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Decker:
I don't think there is any such thing as Introvert or Extrovert. I don't think any single psychological term can accurately define the personality of an individual. We as individuals are a mild mix of various personality traits and in some cases disorders that fall in and out of the spectrum of Introversion and Extroversion.

People grow in and out of these so called terms. Every individual is in a constant developmental phase where the individual's personality is in a gradual reformation and refinement process

There was a time in my life I referred to myself as an introvert and I embraced the term, then as I grew I started to show characteristics of an extrovert. And then it got to a point where I could deliberately or unconsciously switch to either side of the divide and perfectly both inwardly and outwardly, express both category of characteristics.

Bars to argue with Dt bt u'll av 2 admit some pple find d area on d sale day feel comfy with n stick to it most times 4 life.. . In some cases Dt sweet spot cld b INTROVERSION
Re: Things U Probably Didn't Knw Abt INTROVERTS by Jayjay0(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
Will read it in 2016 biko..

Endtime post
Re: Things U Probably Didn't Knw Abt INTROVERTS by SwagPower: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
DNT RILY CARE ABT WAT PPLE WILL SAY

Introverts often hold demselves 4 a higher standard Dan any person cld require of Us..
That we decide 2 do sth or nt is very dependent on concrete analysis n projections we deduce nt rily 2 pple please.. ..
N belive me we r our biggest critics cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Man Has Sex With Donkey, Tells Police That His 'penis Was Out Of Control' / Ever faced this problem? How Did You Deal With This? / ‘i’m Dying In Silence, Heard My Husband Got A Second Wife’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.