Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Okonjo Iweala Dancing To Psquare’s ‘chop My Money’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okonjo Iweala Dancing To Psquare’s ‘chop My Money’ (396 Views)

The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala Dancing To Psquare’s ‘chop My Money’ by ProfKen(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nigeria’s former Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala dancing to PSquare’s Chop My Money. She is currently battling to clear her name from the ongoing investigation of Arms Deal involving Former National Security Adviser to President Jonathan, Sambo Dasuki. Press play to watch the video after the cut.

Oh well… This video has chosen to go viral at the wrong time!

WATCH VIDEO HERE

http://www.omobablog.com/2015/12/okonjo-iweala-dancing-to-psquares-chop.html

(1) (Reply)

Urgently,staff Are Needed At Pexclusived / Set Yourself Free: 5 Things You Gain When You Forgive / Moment Man Finds Out An Elaborate Choreographed Dance Was Actually A Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.