Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo (52175 Views)

Waje's Depression Story, How She Broke Her Phone / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Avatar57: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Do u want to read the latest news,breaking
news,celeb gist,gossips,tech news, world news
and many more visit www.adeatom..com It is
always updated and up to date every minute
come and check regularly
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by kingofabia: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wadosky:
Kemi is pro biafra
I was thinking linda doesn't like s..x

she is not pro biafra oh.. check her fb page.. she was attacking Dim Ojukwu and then when she was attacked, she changed camp.. she loves to smear people .. thats her style ofgetting popular

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by mbulela: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Pls can we stop taking the comments of this clearly insane woman to the FP?
It insults the intelligence of the readers of this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by mayweather2020: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Daminaj1:
shocked shocked shocked this lady is not done spilling jist !!!!!!!

Her Claims

- Linda snatched Dbanj from Uche Pedro of Bella Naija
- Linda wrecked Danfoster's relationship with Deola

https://twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/676679467461304320

What is going on?
Kemi Olunloyo abi Kemi Olubadan you be if i slap with my hand you go dey see abacha and osama bin laden for your sleep...Envy kills..
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Ejytex(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hater!go hug transformer,enemy of progress.plz allow this young lady to enjoy her blessing.haba
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Abee79(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
RichDad1:
My advice to Linda: call this woman and arrange "something" for here. cheesy
She's got nothing to lose here.

She's already on the ground and ready to pull Linda down.
Linda should avoid engaging her.
Remember the saying " Don't fight with the pig in the mud, cos you'll get dirty and the pig is gonna like it.
She's just jealous of Linda and willing to sling mud. I say, truth prevails in the end . . .

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dan foster already had a valid wife and kids in u.s before coming to nigeria to fvck our women.Deola also snatched him from another woman.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by blackboy2star(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Well well.... Disregard the messenger and digest the message cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by kennethchidi(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ginaz:
Lies, leave that girl alone. Who God wan bless he go bless finish. Jealousy ! angry where are the facts about this accusations? Some people eh, after smoking Amala weed will be acting like ewendu on twiiter angry
*pause* Ewedu!
*continue*
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Dminister(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ginaz:
Lies, leave that girl alone. Who God wan bless he go bless finish. Jealousy ! angry where are the facts about this accusations? Some people eh, after smoking Amala weed will be acting like ewendu on twiiter angry
Haba! babe na so you get mouth? Please take toothpaste and brush your mouthhhhh.!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by imoleaye(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Anti kemi,anti kemi,anti kemi hw many tyms did I call u. Be very careful,I respect u buh ur bringing ursef to dat low level u were neva meant to be. E sho ara yin fa
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by just2okworld(f): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Attention seeker blogger kemi olunloyo...please get a life!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Wadosky(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
kingofabia:

she is not pro biafra oh.. check her fb page.. she was attacking Dim Ojukwu and then when she was attacked, she changed camp.. she loves to smear people .. thats her style ofgetting popular
Noted sir
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Charly68: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Somebody talking shit like this at 51 plus is indeed very sick upstairs ...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Akiika: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ok, wetin be granma own for children matter?
This is woman is still not healed, she is messed up upstairs.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by drnelson: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
wow I didn't know Linda was this kind.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by ifyan(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
VenOmswiftTM:
At the Chinese-owned bakery where I work, the Chinese man whose English is poor would always say this to someone who doesn't do a thing well

"..you for no sense.."

This is exactly what I'm gonna say to this hater called kemi

You don make my day.

I don learn 1 today "you for no sense"
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by drnelson: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
[size=28pt]sorry linda but she exposed you bad[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
lol e don pain am...jealousy grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by northvietnam(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mythinghot:

Who is looking up to her? This mad woman that still feeds on her father?
that means she is a spoilt brat when she was small
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by estellinas(f): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wow,!'every parent should warn their children to run from jealousy .Look at what it's doing to this woman! :oWow,!'every parent should warn their children to run from jealousy .Look at what it's doing to this woman! Linda Ikeji will continue to go higher and higher!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
chai. the Canadian government should not have deported this woman ooo. her case is not being properly managed in Nigeria.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
northvietnam:
I do respect and adore this woman a lot

but her coming up with this poo.... now make her so low

from 240mil naira to sex life of #linda...

for God sake madam some people r looking up to U...

first was #sugarbelly and Audus
now linda & dasuki/ 240 mil
#kemi & ruggedibaba
#kemi blackmailing Linda via s3x & break ups

this bloggers scandal don pass nolly wood scandal ooooooo......

next victim fit be seun ooooooo...........

Watching in 72 D as it unfolds

I am sorry but if you respect this woman then there is something wrong with you
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by northvietnam(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am sorry but if you respect this woman then there is something wrong with you

Hmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm.......... brossssss e don reach like this
well thanks for the compliment.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by koladebrainiac(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
and to think this girl campaigned for Jonathan relection shows how empty those who gave her bread crum chop. nobody believe this girl at all
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nemesis99(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
a man can marry for these qualities if he so wishes.
1)love
2)religion
3)beauty or
4)wealth
so, he a grown up sees what he needs in a woman, i dont see a crime in going for that lady.
if dbanj dumped uche for linda, it means he thought linda better. so, someone tell tis madam to gerrara here mehn. i knw twas her cousin's ish that prompted this outburst
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by egbaguy: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
I dnt like linda ikeji......but only fools believe kemi olunloyo
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Emeka71(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Daminaj1:

that is Kemi Olunloyo's news site. Please refer to screen shots also
Are you the owner of the site?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Flirtyy: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
northvietnam:
I do respect and adore this woman a lot

but her coming up with this poo.... now make her so from 240mil naira to sex life of #linda...

for God sake madam some people r looking up to U...

first was #sugarbelly and Audus
now linda & dasuki/ 240 mil
#kemi & ruggedibaba
#kemi blackmailing Linda via s3x & break ups

this bloggers scandal don pass nolly wood scandal ooooooo......

next victim fit be seun ooooooo...........

Watching in 72 D as it unfolds

Nigerians definitely have a problem with the truth...lol... your golden girl ain't looking so golden now.. right? Everybody has skeletons!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by MzzTega(f): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
cescky:

Leave the mumu people...of a truth if u check her site, her advrets are now more.

Their bitters will only make them poorer....and they say the rich keep getting rich they don't their their the masters of their fate, when the mind is filled with such dustbin, it only produced more shitty materials.

The otondo old granny kemi doesn't know dan foster was complimenting linda the other day.

She didn't see it nah. mitchew.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Na jeluosi go kill una finish. She had done what most of you can only dream about. Continue hating
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Favolly(f): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Was her twitter account hacked or something??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Poses With Dj Kaywise In A Romantic Way (photo) / Orezi: 'I Have To Reduce This Sperm Donations So This My Sexy Body Can Be Great' / Opeyemi Khadijat, Pasuma's Daughter, Graduates From University In Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.