Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo (52170 Views)

Waje's Depression Story, How She Broke Her Phone / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Princess4eva(f): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
northvietnam:
I do respect and adore this woman a lot

but her coming up with this poo.... now make her so low

from 240mil naira to sex life of #linda...

for God sake madam some people r looking up to U...

first was #sugarbelly and Audus
now linda & dasuki/ 240 mil
#kemi & ruggedibaba
#kemi blackmailing Linda via s3x & break ups

this bloggers scandal don pass nolly wood scandal ooooooo......

next victim fit be seun ooooooo...........

Watching in 72 D as it unfolds

Well I do know Kemi Olunloyo is at least saying the truth as regards Deola and Dan Foster. She has reasons to be bitter. The said Deola is friends with my big sister, they had already bought Aso-ebi for the wedding (mint green and gold) and few days to the D-day, wedding was pronounced cancelled. The groom came up with a stupid excuse- he wasn't sure whether to commit or not. All these yeyebrities self.
In all, Kemi should let it go,.after all Dan Foster isn't even the most eligible bachelor in town. Mtchewwww......good riddance!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by endowednicky(f): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Now,am forced to comment on LIB issue. Nawa o,see painment or jealousy.
Amebo in da highest order..
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
azzima:
Wasn't Kemi Olunloyo honored with "Honorary Igbo" with FFK because of their support Of IPOB? ?? Igbos don suffer o!!!

I'm just laughing at all d fake outrage. When this kemi was abusing Yorubas, see hailing. When pple said she was crazy & an ATTN seeking drug addict, they said we should tell ourselves d truth. Lmao! I don't know why they've now refused to also tell themselves d truth.

Anyway, back to ur point, the rest of us know DT d "honorary Igbos" have one thing in common - Insanity.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by ZiggyMr(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
What sup with this woman... is she ok @all?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Cyriloha(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
northvietnam:
I do respect and adore this woman a lot

but her coming up with this poo.... now make her so low

from 240mil naira to sex life of #linda...

for God sake madam some people r looking up to U...

first was #sugarbelly and Audus
now linda & dasuki/ 240 mil
#kemi & ruggedibaba
#kemi blackmailing Linda via s3x & break ups

this bloggers scandal don pass nolly wood scandal ooooooo......

next victim fit be seun ooooooo...........

Watching in 72 D as it unfolds

bro I hate gossip but beyond every lil gossip there must be a Lil truth there

believe you me Linda means snake and that guy must be snake indeed
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Daminaj1(f): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Emeka71:
Are you the owner of the site?

That is the website of Kemi Olunloyo who is making the allegations.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by popcykaylah(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
playboy19:

God bless you, this is what I was just typing. If I had seen ur comment I wouldn't have posted mine again. People are too gullible and emotional in this country. Just know their weakness and exploit them till they bleed. I don't pity Nigerians. Never have, never will. Second dummbest set of people in the world, after Americans. Can't think on their own. The first person to comment determines what the rest would say. SMH
you too sure jare..
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by AJOT99(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
That woman is crazy!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Linda ikeji be like " *music* ndi ara le le lekwa ha, ha choro e'rim,,ghostmode,dem no go see me
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Pidggin(f): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
This woman is envious, hope she doesn't die soon as some people read her silly blog
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Catalyst007(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Please, leave this hardworking lady alone. Thankyou
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Threedots(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzzTega:
story.

Linda is becoming MORE famous. congrats to her.

Haters continue.

sorry it is CONTINU
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by xtervaganza(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why people pity this Linda b1tch is beyond me

This is someone who made money by spelreading bad news about them

Serves the b1tch right
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by fejeerow(f): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
lol
blaise00700:
This woman's account may have been hacked grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by just2okworld(f): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Viewing this topic: oshati(m), OTEGA1, mayoroflag(m), Stephdagud, keemsleek(m), PhonePlanet(m), vllar, Vannesa (f), Realwvn, ponti93(m), favourlove1, GentleJ2, chunaya, sally101, BayoJoe, starlite101(f), nanocash, janzguy, sconp, warrant22(m), Clembola, Einstenmora, engrelvis(m), Kenad, hiteelong(f), skyblast, Icemany and 27 guest(s

This topic only kwacheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Digatron(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
No work, gossip on the rise
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by ddeola: 3:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Linda is getting more and more famous and the Kemi Olunloyo woman no no say she don dey old. At 51, she still dey fight small gals

Linda will just be smiling to the banks while Kemi keeps getting angrier
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by ladesson(m): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2015
I think there is iota of Truth in all this tweet. The question I keep ask myself is this 1.why Linda block Kemi on tweeter without response to this accusation. 2.why fani-kayode defending Linda on 240m accusation. Maybe there is a secret relationship between the pdp man and Linda though...there is iota of truth in this...
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by MzzTega(f): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2015
Threedots:

sorry it is CONTINU

undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmm. Somebody is going down here!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by bluice2(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2015
Bsc:
I think is about time Linda and this woman get a show down..

Nah......a wolf should not reduce itself to the level of a dog
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by naijavital(m): 1:06am On Oct 13, 2016
Get more of lindaikeji news on www.naijavital.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo by naijavital(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2016
At affordable price, you will get a standard ecommerce website with beautiful attractive layout and designs.

You will also get SSL integrated to encrypt user data for secure processing.

The site will be search engine Design And Develop Your Website At Affordable Cost With Us - VITAL DESIGNS and very mobile friendly.

Unlimited number of products can be added to the store.

Payment methods will also be integrated for the checkout.

To get one, contact ,

Mobile: 08163206244

Whatsapp: 08163206244

BBM: 7ABDF5C5

Contact webpage: www.naijavital.com
Am an expert website developer skilled in web languages such as:
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS , JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

And Ecommerce platforms such as : OPENCART, WOOCOMMERCE, MAGENTO and SHOPIFY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo: "I Am Not As Short As I Look In These Photos" / Tiwa Savage Poses With Dj Kaywise In A Romantic Way (photo) / Orezi: 'I Have To Reduce This Sperm Donations So This My Sexy Body Can Be Great'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.