Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee (46826 Views)

Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At Her Twin Brother's Wedding (photos) / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by piagetskinner(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
The rich hausa girls are always pretty # unlike our wide nosed yoruba girls
Na joke ogrin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by idris4r83(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
plenty tinz

I wan see the tin, hold am, caress am.... make I no even start!
Oh i c
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by davidodesanmi: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
RE YOU LOOKING FOR A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,ELECTRICIAN,CALL:09092925709. DO U KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A FORKLIFT,CALL 09092925709 FOR URGENT EMPLOYMENT IN A BOTTLING COMPANY.ONLY FOR PEOPLE IN LAGOS.TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE APPLIE
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by mikron(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

serious long time peace please
take it easy with d guy, he didn't say anything to warrant d way u replied him, we guys want to make enough money so that when we finally get married our families will not go hungry. Hope u get my drift?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
banme:
Northerners fine die... I must marry 1!!
Yh bro... they are just pretty and they are just the Bomb! lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Akinz0126(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Northerners are damsels but believe me when I say they Lack virtues.....quotes me anywhere
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by mikron(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Malo girls dey fine die Expecially the fulani babes, problem is that they hardly roll with us from. D Southern and Eastern parts of the country.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by mikron(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
me poverty mentality?. Smh. You don't have sense...Over quarell & insult has clouded your brain...when i say i'm tryna rich enough so our children can bath with bottle water...it doesn't mean they actually gonna bath with bottle water..i'm only trying to tell u how rich am gonna working to be did you do 'Idiom(s)' in your secondry school at all? I'm only using the battle water to qualify how rich i'm gonna be.sad
my brother u ve said it all. Marriage gets sweeter when u have money
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by ElCapone(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
them fine but got no yansh.
U never jam!!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by bewla(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Girl that number three pix fine but the girl no open the front cloth well
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by preetyb(f): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is BEAUTY.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by toprealman: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why will you have this beauty and still want 3 more?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Michellla(f): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol its just an engagement ring.... People get engaged for years. Plus i'm a graduate already. I guess ur bae is still in school.
you guessed right. smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Gabaleve(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
The babe go dey kiss him bald-head well well
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by donbenedict(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

you guessed right. smiley
u see, so when u two graduate, u two will both path ways.. So why dnt u think about it wink.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Michellla(f): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
u see, so when u two graduate, u two will both path ways.. So why dnt u think about it wink.
he's in 400l and am two years below.so we're cool tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by donbenedict(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

he's in 400l and am two years below.so we're cool tongue
and wen he graduates, u'd be all alone, he will go for service, meet new chics, probably get intimiate wit few, forget abt yhu, etc. i hope ur gona be cool by then...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Michellla(f): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
and wen he graduates, u'd be all alone, he will go for service, meet new chics, probably get intimiate wit few, forget abt yhu, etc. i hope ur gona be cool by then...
i'd meet others too.so we're equal
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Abumadea: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
banme:
Mostly the Educated and rich ones, though I saw some beautiful ones among the poor but they are not clean.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by donbenedict(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

i'd meet others too.so we're equal
of course u will meet others cheesy.. No man is an island.. I'd call tomoro
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Michellla(f): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
of course u will meet others cheesy.. No man is an island.. I'd call tomo
lol right coolcool

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by kessler53(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
congratulations and wishing u people a happy married life.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by EMPERO247(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
Cute...Kennygee this could be us buh........#InconclusivePicsTho
grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
cruzita:
see as the girl sweet like strawberry

Why do I always get this feeling that you're a les
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 16, 2015
banme:
Ok would u marry my sister?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 16, 2015
jane0000:
Northerners fine well well grin
Yea just like u
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Deepfreezer(m): 1:31am On Dec 16, 2015
jane0000:
Northerners fine well well grin
and your are from the north?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by spartacuz: 3:40am On Dec 16, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i] :oShe's so pretty!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by banme(m): 5:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Eco2580:
Ok would u marry my sister?
Show me her pic
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by banme(m): 5:48am On Dec 16, 2015
piagetskinner:
The rich hausa girls are always pretty # unlike our wide nosed yoruba girls
Na joke ogrin grin

Lol c finishing
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by cruzita(f): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

shocked
neoapocalypse:

seriously how do u know one?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by jane0000(f): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2015
Deepfreezer:
and your are from the north?
mother from Akwa ibom n father from Gombe. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Dressed As A Nun In Nigerian Colour To Celebrate 58th Independence Day / 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... / Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.