Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Want To Start A Business Centre,need Advise And Guidelines - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start A Business Centre,need Advise And Guidelines (10726 Views)

CBN Issues Guidelines For China-Nigeria Currency Swap Deal (Pics) / Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Start A Business Centre,need Advise And Guidelines by mrintelligent(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Charges also depend on location. I will suggest you visit a cybercafe within Abuja and do your survey. Just patronize one of them by requesting they type and print out your CV. While he\she is typing you can 'stylishly' ask the person how much they charge for the other services.

Thanks jare.

Some Nigerians are very funny, self centered and selfish. Imagine that Flakky26 that opened this thread! When she needed information, she ran down to nairaland. After getting all the help and information needed, she never responded to other questions being asked her by other people planning to setup like her.

Anyway, that's human beings for you.

Thanks again, Masterjayjay.
Re: I Want To Start A Business Centre,need Advise And Guidelines by mrintelligent(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Fellow Operators!

Please I'm having difficulty in registering people for this NYSC. I got hooked at the fingerprint section. The system detect my fingerprint scanner but will not just capture their thumb whenever we get to that point.

Please, Help me out.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Start A Business Centre,need Advise And Guidelines by saintoneal1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
greetings of the day to evryone.
i'm starting up a business centre soonest. I need the actual Prices of the items to start up:
:-
(a) 2 Desktop Computer (complete set) USED,
(b) Photocopier price/brand USED,
(c) 3 in 1 printer/scanner NEW,
(d) Paper cutter NEW,
(e) ID Card printer NEW,
(f) ?

please i need the price list of the items, kindly add up any other items i need for startup.
If possibe, the contact of a genuine dealer.

Thanks in advance.
Re: I Want To Start A Business Centre,need Advise And Guidelines by OGUAF(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
'
Re: I Want To Start A Business Centre,need Advise And Guidelines by Flakky26(f): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
saintoneal1:
greetings of the day to evryone.
i'm starting up a business centre soonest. I need the actual Prices of the items to start up:
:-
(a) 2 Desktop Computer (complete set) USED,
(b) Photocopier price/brand USED,
(c) 3 in 1 printer/scanner NEW,
(d) Paper cutter NEW,
(e) ID Card printer NEW,
(f) ?

please i need the price list of the items, kindly add up any other items i need for startup.
If possibe, the contact of a genuine dealer.

Thanks in advance.

(a) 2 Desktop Computer (complete set) USED,- minimum of N19K each for P4
(b) Photocopier price/brand USED, -55k and above
(c) 3 in 1 printer/scanner NEW,-this is expensive now like 35k
(d) Paper cutter NEW,- do u really need this one for starting,why not buy a laminating machine which is around 19k
(e) ID Card printer NEW,-dont have an idea
You will need UPS too - 650va is 15k ,1200va is 27k
Re: I Want To Start A Business Centre,need Advise And Guidelines by Flakky26(f): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Onuohasworld:
?food business...as economy bad reach..people must feed,,people must play betting,people must go to school.,,people must must rent house,people must make and barb hair,people must rechacrge phone and data ...people must fund betting account..

business centre is still a lucrative business especially if one is close to a campus or busy area even though the patronage for cybercafe is low now but pple will still type and print out their cv,project and report,everybody dont have a printer. and pple will still have to scan,photocopy and mail their application.
Re: I Want To Start A Business Centre,need Advise And Guidelines by joeyreports: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
How to start a business center in Nigeria
https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/
Re: I Want To Start A Business Centre,need Advise And Guidelines by handyguy: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2020
It can only be lucrative if you include the following features to the business:
Computer Based Tests
Online registrations
Computer trainings
https://businessplan.com.ng/business-center-business-plan-nigeria-starting-business-center-services/
Re: I Want To Start A Business Centre,need Advise And Guidelines by joeyarticles: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2020
Computer training school business in NIgeria...... https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/computer-training-school/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How/where To Buy Things Cheap In Lagos / Etisalat Is 5 Years Today In Nigeria! / Customs Generates N1.01trillion Revenue, Exceeds N770.5bn Year Target By 24%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.